We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hey Turbine - we are still here.

..how about a little attention to the Moors for those of us who still love to play there as creeps? You give freeps +damage, + morale, +crits - maybe give us a little bit of love, too? <3

i mean.. not even new bushes? a new animal under the bird's tree? ;(

//okay, nevermind - i just noticed how many trees were removed. and look at all these mushrooms! yay.
    Last edited by Firusha; Jul 05 2016 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firusha View Post
    ..how about a little attention to the Moors for those of us who still love to play there as creeps? You give freeps +damage, + morale, +crits - maybe give us a little bit of love, too? <3

i mean.. not even new bushes? a new animal under the bird's tree? ;(

//okay, nevermind - i just noticed how many trees were removed. and look at all these mushrooms! yay.
    I think spiders need to look larger and do more damage

nope, we must complain for 5 months first so turbine notice us, then we must complain 3 months after that so they can realize that freeps are op, and finally we must complain for 5 months again so they can finally do something, and all what we will get is morale,damage and heal increase
    Deadlyline r10 Warg- co'sang- Arkenstone

Deathlyheals r13 defiler- Karnage- Arkenstone

Spider pet running slower has bin fixed. Best update Ever!!!

spiders are scary!

Quote Originally Posted by Firusha View Post

a new animal under the bird's tree? ;(

That tree and bird are sacred. Leave it be...

~Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by dagorlad91806 View Post
    That tree and bird are sacred. Leave it be...

~Ridduk
    Ahrondir, what server are you on these days? I hope all is well, old friend!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    That's my Ridduk, I knew him first...........amazing creep, amazing personality need more like him

Me: I canceled my sub because PvP in this game is largely neglected, and also because promised changes with hardware and server mergers have not made the game more playable. Lag spikes and rubberbanding continue and in some cases are reported to be worse. "Its like a slideshow" is a phrase often heard.
    Them: The thing was inherited and its really not even known how it works.
    Me: Well, to be fair, I still enjoy Creepside, though now even that is debatable with recent boons in the Freeps' favor.
    Them: Creeps deserve nothing. Most aren't even paying customers.
    Me: I would gladly renew my sub or pay to play Creepside if it resulted in something more than landscape drops. With the abject failure and rejection of a secondary map it should have been received that players care more about addressing the game-play than anything else. The recent addition of mushrooms to the landscape only adds insult to injury.
    Them: Creeps were never intended to be played as "characters" and are comparable to session-play. So, in effect, because these session-play characters are less valued by us, so are the players who enjoy them.
    Me: They weren't intended as such but someone has to give Freeps a reason to continue paying to enter the Ettenmoors. But I agree with you that Creeps aren't characters in the same way. This is evidenced by the fact that we don't have the same emotional attachments to our toons the way Freeps do, due to their excessive grinding and the like. We're not afraid for our toons to die the way Freeps are, cowering on the steps of GV or strolling the Ettenmoors in large waves with no obvious reason for doing so except to obliterate their would-be opponents.
    Them: PvP is a mini-game and most players don't care about it.
    Me: Indeed, I remember the former community manager telling me that this game is sustained by people that like buying cosmetic items and just sort of existing in Middle-earth. Still it would be nice if, as a part of the game, PvP were given more attention and Creeps acknowledged as being a part of that part, lest players who favor the monster side vacate the game entirely, leaving part-time Creeps (being those who are apt to troll the ooc channel as self-appointed moderators of both sides or play both sides at the same time) are left to their own devices, and prearranged 1v1s and group fights become more commonplace. To what end though? Also, why if PvP is so unimportant, do all the "Free Peoples" get an Ettenmoors buff from time to time while doing their pve when things are going well for Freeps in the Ettenmoors?
    Them: Well, Mordor is the end of the story anyway and we all already know how that goes.
    Me: None of us want to see this game fail or go out with a fizzle. No, not even Creeps. With such a large open map, and not having to sit and wait in a queue, this game still has a very unique pvp system. As the original poster has stated, we are still here. For how long though?
    Last edited by Breeon; Jul 08 2016 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Additional Thoughts

Agreed

I must agree with this. Turbine has done nothing to Creeps ever since they were introduced except give them a new currency and a revamp to the Moors. Turbine needs to change the MPvP system or else they will lose players possibly. If they don't pay attention to this then this is possibly because they think Creeps are good as they are. I guess they haven't been up to date...

Bump creep morale up to 400k. (Except spiders, who get 600k and 10% more mits)

Add more trees and vegetation to the moors.

All spider skills now deal percentage based damage, 50% of enemy morale per skill.

Job done.
    #15skills

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post

All spider skills now deal percentage based damage, 50% of enemy morale per skill.

Job done.
    Even though you are an old cry baby and being sarcastic, since there are freeps out with 70k morale, some cappys even up to 90k. your morale numbers seems legit to get back to a
    4:1 Ratio as it used to be in the past. However more morale wouldnt mean anything, since most freep classes will be still able to outheal creep dps in damage lines with Moral stacking and percentage based heals.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    That's my Ridduk, I knew him first...........amazing creep, amazing personality need more like him
    Met him on Silverlode during closed beta well over 9 years ago, so unless he lives down the street from you or you drop fries for him in your local Burger King, no, you didn't.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    Even though you are an old cry baby and being sarcastic, since there are freeps out with 70k morale, some cappys even up to 90k. your morale numbers seems legit to get back to a
    4:1 Ratio as it used to be in the past. However more morale wouldnt mean anything, since most freep classes will be still able to outheal creep dps in damage lines with Moral stacking and percentage based heals.
    1) 90k cappies are almost entirely useless lol. (Btw they can easily hit 150k now, but still provide about as much use to a group as a scaled blue hunter, maybe less, even.)

2) "as it used to be in the past" I see you've only been playing since the game became a farce.

3) Yes, you are right that it wouldn't mean anything, except a more infuriating moors where nobody can die.
    #15skills

Arkenstone, i rarely log in though. Hope you and Elmo are still enjoying the game.
    Ahrondir

Job done.
    all the skills need to be made into immidiates as well, and add 30% of max morale per use

Met him on Silverlode during closed beta well over 9 years ago, so unless he lives down the street from you or you drop fries for him in your local Burger King, no, you didn't.
    There was a Silverlode in closed beta? I know there is an Arwen for the alpha and Brandywine back in the day. Can't remember there may have been 2 servers. Thought it was Meneldor or something though. Blah I can't remember.
    Last edited by Ames; Jul 09 2016 at 12:58 AM.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

1) 90k cappies are almost entirely useless lol. (Btw they can easily hit 150k now, but still provide about as much use to a group as a scaled blue hunter, maybe less, even.)
    yes yes a blue/yellow cappy with 90k morale is pretty useless for a group. lolol. Even more useless is a 70k healing mini or rk that just doesnt die, unless with far superior numbers.

Hilarious to watch freeps still claiming the balance in moors is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by ISS_21 View Post
    yes yes a blue/yellow cappy with 90k morale is pretty useless for a group. lolol. Even more useless is a 70k healing mini or rk that just doesnt die, unless with far superior numbers.

Hilarious to watch freeps still claiming the balance in moors is ok.
    Not sure what you're getting at.

70k minis/rks that are healing ARE useful, mastery gives far less to a healer than morale does, so those classes benefit a lot from having immense morale.

All a cappy gains from this is being harder to kill, blue cappies are not good enough healers to warrant having such high morale pools, the further their morale goes the worse their healing and damage gets. A yellow cappy with 150k morale is just lol. A pain in the rear-end to kill but almost 100% useless in a group, it's beyond comprehension how useless they are, with or without 150k morale. Cappy = Red, maybe blue.
    #15skills

KEK

Just got oneshotted by burglar. Bagoro, EN, I was on spider. 110k morale, couldn't even use burrow cause I died in 2s. GJ. Hope this game shuts down soon.

All a cappy gains from this is being harder to kill, blue cappies are not good enough healers to warrant having such high morale pools, the further their morale goes the worse their healing and damage gets. A yellow cappy with 150k morale is just lol. A pain in the rear-end to kill but almost 100% useless in a group, it's beyond comprehension how useless they are, with or without 150k morale. Cappy = Red, maybe blue.
    100% useless besides all % based buffs, bubble in harms way inspire aoe cc groupwide rally cries (both of which will probably be up 100% of the time thanks to the avoidance proc) etc etc etc

captain stats literally don't matter, almost all of their skills that contribute to their group are % based and so long as their emblem is half decent they'll heal for a tonne regardless of their morale or mastery
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    100% useless besides all % based buffs, bubble in harms way inspire aoe cc groupwide rally cries (both of which will probably be up 100% of the time thanks to the avoidance proc) etc etc etc

captain stats literally don't matter, almost all of their skills that contribute to their group are % based and so long as their emblem is half decent they'll heal for a tonne regardless of their morale or mastery
    The point, which I thought was fairly obvious... Is that "yellow!" is not a line you shout when a cappy joins your group asking what line you want him in, it's red or blue. Yellow cappy outside of a few skills (some of which you can get outside of yellow anyway) is borderline useless in groups compared to red or blue (mainly red). So having a cappy nerf himself but then become unkillable, literally only himself (noble mark, for instance) is useful to the group how? Yellow cappies don't die first in groups ANYWAY, ever.
    #15skills

Quote Originally Posted by TarghanDuPresse View Post
    Just got oneshotted by burglar. Bagoro, EN, I was on spider. 110k morale, couldn't even use burrow cause I died in 2s. GJ. Hope this game shuts down soon.
    no freep class will one shot you....none!!!!!!!!! if you have morale,aud, traits etc....
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    no freep class will one shot you....none!!!!!!!!! if you have morale,aud, traits etc....
    Since you name audacity as an requirement for not getting oneshotted, i kinda get a feeling for the reasons of your general forum posts regarding pvp or class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by TarghanDuPresse View Post
    You were killed by a burg pack all using cdg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast