We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: @ Creeps

@ Creeps

What a fun evening. Thanks Naz, Gushtak and Grog for bringing the creeps out.
    Shock and Awe kin numbers are almost back to full capacity and we had a great time running a kin raid against you.

Special thanks to Trap and Goodburns. You two toss out the best QQ. Creep OOC would put people to sleep w/o you.

Sincerely, Bunny/Mihiraa

Goodburns.

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    What a fun evening. Thanks Naz, Gushtak and Grog for bringing the creeps out.
    Shock and Awe kin numbers are almost back to full capacity and we had a great time running a kin raid against you.

Special thanks to Trap and Goodburns. You two toss out the best QQ. Creep OOC would put people to sleep w/o you.

Sincerely, Bunny/Mihiraa
    I wasn't leading last night, although I would have if the creeps stuck around. All credit goes to Gushtak and Grog (if he was leading too- I only raided around with Gushtak.). It was bumpy at times, but there were some good fights. Thanks for the action.

This is my pointed diplomatic refusal to respond to you trolling my dearest tribemates. Subtle, right? Ahem.

Sadly on the EU timezone Gladden PvMP is officially Dead. Literally everyone we group with has left for Arkenstone.

The best I got from OOC all evening was 'a couple of wargs are around'.

Even at 2AM last night which is usually prime time for me, there were only two other freeps in the moors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlosh View Post
    Sadly on the EU timezone Gladden PvMP is officially Dead. Literally everyone we group with has left for Arkenstone.

The best I got from OOC all evening was 'a couple of wargs are around'.

Even at 2AM last night which is usually prime time for me, there were only two other freeps in the moors.
    Thank you for the play-by-plays every day about the server, but please, leave already with the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    but please, leave already with the rest of them.
    Your wish is our command. Peace Out. You'll be lonely without us. Thanks for all the fights.
    Last edited by myklas; Jun 11 2016 at 05:56 AM.