We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Feathered hunters bow

Hello all,
    I am looking for the hunters LI bow level 54 I believe.
    Its the one with the feathers and is a drop. My hunter wants it for cosmetic reason only.
    The thing is, I dont know where it drops or by what mobs/creatures.
    Could somebody tell me where to look besides the AH?

Thanks in advance

Judging by the level, it would make sense to assume that it would drop in Moria, from level 54 humanoid mobs (Orcs, Goblins etc.) and more likely from bow wielding ones. There's also the possibility that it drops from Moria instances around that level.

---

Checked the Item Database now. The bow "Cuthoron" barterable at the Skirmish Camp (Classic vendor) might be fitting your description.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Urwendil View Post
    Judging by the level, it would make sense to assume that it would drop in Moria, from level 54 humanoid mobs (Orcs, Goblins etc.) and more likely from bow wielding ones. There's also the possibility that it drops from Moria instances around that level.

---

Checked the Item Database now. The bow "Cuthoron" barterable at the Skirmish Camp (Classic vendor) might be fitting your description.

HTH
    Thanks for your reply, I looked at the barterer at the classic vendor and went to all 25 pages, bartered all the bows there were (6) but its not the one I seek. The one I seek has feathers from top to bottom in a white (ish) color. I gess I have to go killing things in Moria

Smile

Check the Item Database yourself before going on the hunt

https://app.box.com/s/56yur3z2o5hhsoygqezqhrvw78wgah71
    This app made by Castorix lets you do it.

Thanks but I dont know how to look into this zipped file, I get a warning from my computer so I leave it at that

The bow you speak of is dropped in the area directly above the Chamber of the Crossroads in Durin's Way in Moria. I was able to get one in less than an hour of slaying all n my path in that area. If you are on the Landroval server, I'd be happy to let you wardrobe mine!
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    :: Lhinnthel :: Laerelwen :: Wrenlhin :: Avlina :: Briare :: Iaroel... and many more (=
    Far Apart, Never Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Fayarra View Post
    The bow you speak of is dropped in the area directly above the Chamber of the Crossroads in Durin's Way in Moria. I was able to get one in less than an hour of slaying all n my path in that area. If you are on the Landroval server, I'd be happy to let you wardrobe mine!
    Oh that is very sweet of you but I am on Evernight server but I take your advice and head for Moria, thanks for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by Fayarra View Post
    You wont believe it.... I went to the area in Moria you mentioned and I got the bow I wanted hugggggs

Quote Originally Posted by Laithali View Post
    You wont believe it.... I went to the area in Moria you mentioned and I got the bow I wanted hugggggs
    Hooray!!! I'm so glad it was an easy find for you =) It's my favorite bow as well!
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    :: Lhinnthel :: Laerelwen :: Wrenlhin :: Avlina :: Briare :: Iaroel... and many more (=
    Far Apart, Never Alone!