We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Assasiny View Post
    freeps took a break of pvp ?
    Of course most of freeps would pve first, there are new pve instances to do, soon raids. Also why would they go out with lvl 100 gear ?
    Creeps can definitly solo since the lvl 100, they are just lazy ### and want easy points. F*ck that lol
    Believe it or not freeps could come out and fight just fine in there 100 gear. Not like creeps got a crazy boost

It doesn't matter what boost creeps get, skill can't be given.

I will note that with a level cap increase but no increase to gear or weapons, just means freeps have nothing to earn commendations for, so farming creeps isn't exactly ideal ATM.

However, I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. Please continue.
    "There are things that go bump in the night. We're the ones who bump back." -BPRD

Quote Originally Posted by bucks View Post
    For the same reason I dont come out to the moors at level 40. In 2 weeks youll be bitching that the fully geared freeps are too OP and want another buff to creeps.

Just shut up and stop complaining.
    FINALLY SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN ON THIS FORUM
    Thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Chaos View Post
    Believe it or not freeps could come out and fight just fine in there 100 gear. Not like creeps got a crazy boost
    100 % agreed. On the beta, I could already destroy creeps lvl 105 with lvl 100 gear.
    The lvl 105 gear gives a dps boost mostly, but it does not do anything about survability.

Spiders are still OP as f*ck tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2