We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PVMP Has Died thanks to this last update.

I play Monster Play and I will tell you this, it is dead. It's not like we got new skills or anything good. We only got a little more morale. So tell me why you feel you have to have every upgrade you can get before you will come out? I guess the good days are now over. So how long will it be before you all come back? Goodburn is missing you guys corpse jumping him. I hope that at least one of you regular PVMP people will see this. I am surprised the forums have been dead about this as well. FYI - I stopped playing a freep a long time ago.

Please come back out before you lose us all.

Quote Originally Posted by myklas View Post
    I play Monster Play and I will tell you this, it is dead. It's not like we got new skills or anything good. We only got a little more morale. So tell me why you feel you have to have every upgrade you can get before you will come out? I guess the good days are now over. So how long will it be before you all come back? Goodburn is missing you guys corpse jumping him. I hope that at least one of you regular PVMP people will see this. I am surprised the forums have been dead about this as well. FYI - I stopped playing a freep a long time ago.

right there is no 105 armour to begin with, creeps got huge buff to morale and dps as well (just look at the spider dot from 2k to 7k LOL) and you are blaming freeps? blames the ones who didnt add 105 armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    (just look at the spider dot from 2k to 7k LOL)
    maybe a 10% buff to Morale and I just asked a Spider Trapanor-1 and he said there are no 7k DOTs so you are miss informed. Well we had a few freeps come out and then like always they turned into a zerg 12 v 6.

The Moors is there for when people get bored of the latest content, which we only get relatively sparingly. I guarantee you it will pick up in the lull period between updates.

So tell me why you feel you have to have every upgrade you can get before you will come out?
    For the same reason I dont come out to the moors at level 40. In 2 weeks youll be bitching that the fully geared freeps are too OP and want another buff to creeps.

Just shut up and stop complaining.

pvmp has died with every update in the last 5 years, according to pvmp players...
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    right there is no 105 armour to begin with, creeps got huge buff to morale and dps as well (just look at the spider dot from 2k to 7k LOL) and you are blaming freeps? blames the ones who didnt add 105 armour.
    Creeps got a 10% buff to morale, and around an 8% buff to damage. That means a spider DoT doing 2k will now be doing 2.16k. Great input, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bucks View Post
    In 2 weeks youll be bitching that the fully geared freeps are too OP and want another buff to creeps. Just shut up and stop complaining.
    Unlike you I don't QQ about OPness. I'm here to have fun and people like you that don't come out just take the fun away from the rest of us. Your an arrogant Little SOB. I fought for my right to say what I want for my country you little POS. How Dare you tell anyone to shut up. You would never say that to my face you weak POS.

Would you look at that. Turbine released the anniversary event. Now you can farm tokens in HH to pass the time while freeps run ragged in pve.

In my opinion, freeps really don't "need" the new gear, it's more of a convenience. I just came out today in the moors since I hit level 105 with only my level 100 gear out and I still managed to get some solo kills as a hunter.

Although, since the anniversary event came out, I might do that instead for a while :P

I feel like I see this type of thread every couple weeks or months. In response, I give you;

Sincerely, Earaendil-1

PVMP is not dead, LOTRO is dead. I'm sure the people wont stop playing until they are too (Looking at you Vicker, Ugh and Vinner,, probably still playing...)
    Last edited by Anabraxas; Apr 26 2016 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabraxas View Post
    PVMP is not dead, LOTRO is dead. I'm sure the people wont stop playing until they are too (Looking at you Vicker, Ugh and Vinner,, probably still playing...)
    Bush King.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies. And whenever they catch you, they will try to kill you. But first...they must catch you. Creepsbane. Warlord. Prince with the quick sword. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and you will never be destroyed...

So how long will it be before you all come back? Goodburn is missing you guys corpse jumping him.
    Message received. Loud and clear.

maybe a 10% buff to Morale and I just asked a Spider Trapanor-1 and he said there are no 7k DOTs so you are miss informed. Well we had a few freeps come out and then like always they turned into a zerg 12 v 6.
    the fact you asked trapanor about this makes me not take literally anything you say seriously

also why would I bother coming out to the moors outnumbered by the same "hey im gonna farm the freeps with my 5 defilers and a million BAs" creeps that seem to be the only people still out in the moors because they dont want to try and gear their freeps since the T2 challenge is too hard/they dont want to put in effort to grind their gear or essences

-Sneakymoth
    Last edited by bucks; May 10 2016 at 12:41 AM.

I have to laugh out to this ridiculous thread.

Creeps call out solo freeps such as hunter (THEY CALL OUT HUNTER PLEASE WAKE UP)
    Creeps mostly pve and OP war. It seems to be normal for them to ask for a zerg because you interrupted that poor solo spider killing goldy
    Wargs, for most of em hips or sprint especially inside an OP or in HH

So ... Why does the PVP die lol ? Because most of creeps need a brain ?

Ooops EDIT : Runing with 4 defilers and 2 spiders to kill a hunter ... Gratz

Maybe if you had some friends you wouldn't be running around solo on a h u n t a r d. I think they are trying to encourage you to cry in world chat for more freeps.

Anyway. I think I'll go find something else to do, the freeps are too lame on this server, and the heals are now out of control. one blow of your flute and you go from 10k health back to 51k health. So broken and stupid.

Maybe all of the active PVMP players need to find a server to play on so we can let you freeps do your PVE thing.

My Little Secret

Maybe if you had some friends you wouldn't be running around solo on a h u n t a r d. I think they are trying to encourage you to cry in world chat for more freeps.

Anyway. I think I'll go find something else to do, the freeps are too lame on this server, and the heals are now out of control. one blow of your flute and you go from 10k health back to 51k health. So broken and stupid.

Maybe all of the active PVMP players need to find a server to play on so we can let you freeps do your PVE thing.
    Hello sir,

So when you say "something else" and "this server", does this mean you're playing multiple servers or do you play another game?

Your statements about freeps are accurate and I must agree with it. The sad thing is that this Company doesn't really care about Monster Play and players, which is why it's so frustrating to see players still care for this game.

Empathy is a Virtue, but it could also be a curse, in this game's context.

Cheers!

Solo gameplay does not mean you have no friends. If you are an old player, like me, and you get used to solo on hunter, ambushing creeps, and having fun alone, you would understand what Im talking about.
    Also I do not cry on world chat, since it has been turned off lol.

Anyway when I play creeps side all I see is call out. I think creeps should really work on their gameplay. Especially the camping grams thing and zerg freepies around.
    Freeps must zerg too, but call out is WAY too strong in creeps ooc lol

Nothing wrong with going out solo, try it sometime.

Heals on both sides are silly. That and morale pools.

We pve for the new gear, nothing wrong with that. There's also more to the game than pvp.

Why are people knocking on my huntards

I actually do think creeps need more of a damage buff tho, yes, they do some good initial burst damage, but also freeps can easily hit up to 8-10k hits like nothing. They are just increasing morale pools because they don't know how to deal with the inflation of damage that freeps can do now. If anything, to make it a bit much easier, it'll be fine just to nerf all our damage to 50% instead of increasing it, to lower our morale pools back to how they were. This would really help how this direction is going. HoTs are stupid on defilers, as well as full heals are with minstrels. Although, heals is an essential aspect of PvMP, the only reason why it is seemly getting more "OP" is because with increasing morale pools, healers are actually having a more easier time because it now TAKES TIME for someone to die, which they can see someone going down, so they can focus healing towards said person in time.

But that's just my perspective, we are currently running w/ too much morale, giving birth to the heal era. Soon I predict, with the gear I see on freeps, we'll head into the dps era, where we'll try to get back to how PvMP was :3

Just give it some time ;D

^ I agree with most of what you say oridad(?) except if you think the 4 defiler hots are stupid try fighting a fully Hotted rk + they have fates in rotation.

I also agree with creeps callouts are getting stupid, but try looking at this from a creep perspective. There can be no action or freep sighting for hours and the first sighting someone sees everyone wants a bite of the action. All I'm saying is if freeps took a break from there PVE grind every once and a awhile and came out there'd be more action all around

-Soods

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Chaos View Post
    ^ I agree with most of what you say oridad(?) except if you think the 4 defiler hots are stupid try fighting a fully Hotted rk + they have fates in rotation.

I also agree with creeps callouts are getting stupid, but try looking at this from a creep perspective. There can be no action or freep sighting for hours and the first sighting someone sees everyone wants a bite of the action. All I'm saying is if freeps took a break from there PVE grind every once and a awhile and came out there'd be more action all around

-Soods
    freeps took a break of pvp ?
    Of course most of freeps would pve first, there are new pve instances to do, soon raids. Also why would they go out with lvl 100 gear ?
    Creeps can definitly solo since the lvl 100, they are just lazy ### and want easy points. F*ck that lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast