We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Shadow Falls - Removed?

Hi,

After completing the Fornost quest for defeating the 4 wraiths and getting their blades (The Darkness Within), I noticed the NPC text said "[...] They are twisted and black, but they bear strange devices for works of the Enemy. I have one more task for you.". So I expected another quest, but got nothing.

After checking the wiki I noticed that there is this quest - The Shadow Falls - which is supposed to be a follow-up of "The Darkness Within", but I didn't get it. The NPC isn't offering anything, Elrond hasn't anything new to say...

So was this quest removed (maybe during the revamp of ND zone) and the wiki wasn't updated, or am I missing something else?

P.S. Maybe this should be submitted as a bug report, but I think that with Mordor, they have enough to deal with ATM

Quote Originally Posted by m4rk0v View Post
    Hi,

After completing the Fornost quest for defeating the 4 wraiths and getting their blades (The Darkness Within), I noticed the NPC text said "[...] They are twisted and black, but they bear strange devices for works of the Enemy. I have one more task for you.". So I expected another quest, but got nothing.

After checking the wiki I noticed that there is this quest - The Shadow Falls - which is supposed to be a follow-up of "The Darkness Within", but I didn't get it. The NPC isn't offering anything, Elrond hasn't anything new to say...

So was this quest removed (maybe during the revamp of ND zone) and the wiki wasn't updated, or am I missing something else?

P.S. Maybe this should be submitted as a bug report, but I think that with Mordor, they have enough to deal with ATM
    Yes, that quest was removed during the ND revamp. Unfortunately not all quest texts etc. were fully updated to match the new reality during that revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    Yes, that quest was removed during the ND revamp. Unfortunately not all quest texts etc. were fully updated to match the new reality during that revamp.
    I see... Thank you very much for the confirmation!