We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Re: Faces of Arkenstone

Hiya guys. I just started playing about a week ago, and am enjoying the game.

http://www.myspace.com/razelldazzel

Here is my lady and I who moved here from DDO after running the guild Ironwolf in DDO for 2 yrs and we met there as well. Good times =) Lotro is great tho and we are having a blast but we also will be doing hosting Age of Conan soon.

http://Ironwolf.guildportal.com

Me in My Room in IRAQ.......

Quote Originally Posted by joontfish View Post
    Here's one of me from last Fall or so, trying to look hardcore baby!!1!!1!!:

Oh yeah, that's right, I keep a map of Middle-earth around at all times...FTW!
    lol
    We need a picture of you with Never Trevor!

Faces of Arkenstone

Me

Quote Originally Posted by AntTheManJW View Post
    Me in My Room in IRAQ.......
    So... not a mall ninja!

Let's see if that posts. If not we'll go with:
    http://www.myspace.com/armstrong

Aeo in game, though WoW did a number on my gaming habit. Burned me out hard... all my buddies I brought over went and hit 60 already and I'm still sitting at 34. Pwnt by real life, I suppose.

Either way, I'm enjoying being pwnt, for the time being.

Here's me tending bar at a friend's birthday:

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus1379 View Post
    Here's me tending bar at a friend's birthday:

Ah damn Ill....I was hoping you'd look more geekish. Here you look.......all studly and stuff.

Psst....give me a call sometime eh? I know how to have a good time.....

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Ah damn Ill....I was hoping you'd look more geekish. Here you look.......all studly and stuff.

Psst....give me a call sometime eh? I know how to have a good time.....

You should see me when I wear glasses and haven't shaved for 4 days... well that's gross more than anything.

As for your offer... I don't date on Arkenstone.

It's been a while...

Hey guys.... this is me... Willowdore

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...hinpics234.jpg

couldn't find the matching picture of my character doing the same pose... oh well

You know we have a whole site dedicated to these photos at www.lotrofaces.com, you should come by and post your pics. We are one of the top 10 fan sites for lotro and have been called the MySpace of middle earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rants View Post
    You know we have a whole site dedicated to these photos at www.lotrofaces.com, you should come by and post your pics. We are one of the top 10 fan sites for lotro and have been called the MySpace of middle earth.
    Yah but our thread here is much, much better than that site. Arkenstone photos on that site: 0 comments: 0

The myspace of middle earth lol...a total of 25 pics across all of the servers in existence....we have 25 pics on 2 pages in this thread...does that make us the google of middle earth?

Sounds fun, but no thanks, we do just fine right here

Oh and Cig!!! I love the pic of you next to a Cig!!! hehe ZOMG just realized yer holdin a cig too!
    Last edited by Cronanbor; Apr 07 2008 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronanbor View Post

Oh and Cig!!! I love the pic of you next to a Cig!!! hehe ZOMG just realized yer holdin a cig too!
    Thanks Swifty, I thought it was subtly apropos also. lol
    Last edited by Queequeg; Apr 07 2008 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Translating Swiftyspeak

In our own defense, we had a DB crash we had over 1000 before, trying to get them back has been hard. If you aren't interested that fine but thanks for at least checking out the site.

Yah but our thread here is much, much better than that site. Arkenstone photos on that site: 0 comments: 0

The myspace of middle earth lol...a total of 25 pics across all of the servers in existence....we have 25 pics on 2 pages in this thread...does that make us the google of middle earth?

Sounds fun, but no thanks, we do just fine right here

In our own defense, we had a DB crash we had over 1000 before, trying to get them back has been hard. If you aren't interested that fine but thanks for at least checking out the site.
    I signed up and it wouldn't even let me add a pic to Arkenstone, just to the General category. meh for that

Its more the way you do this. You basically took our 'Faces of Arkenstone' title, which has been a sticky here for almost a year, and create a Faces of Meneldor, Faces of Brandywine, etc thread on every server, begging them to post pics on your site. Here is way you could have done this, and not gotten a crummy reaction from me:

Hey folks, I see you have a nice Faces thread here on Arkenstone! I would love to get your support on my own faces site! We used to have quite a few participants, but a recent DB crash has hobbled us Would you be so kind to take a minute and also post your pic on our site. Thanks so much for your consideration, and help us rebuild our once great facesoflotro site! Thanks Arkenstone!

That would be a lot nicer, and more well received than the snotty
    "You know we have a whole site dedicated to these photos at www.lotrofaces.com, you should come by and post your pics" that you posted.

The advice is free, do with it what you like.

Swifty!

Free is always best, sorry if I offended or upset anyone. Unfortunately what is done is done, there has been some good and some bad reaction and I just wont do it again.

Thanks though.

Its more the way you do this. You basically took our 'Faces of Arkenstone' title, which has been a sticky here for almost a year, and create a Faces of Meneldor, Faces of Brandywine, etc thread on every server, begging them to post pics on your site. Here is way you could have done this, and not gotten a crummy reaction from me:

Hey folks, I see you have a nice Faces thread here on Arkenstone! I would love to get your support on my own faces site! We used to have quite a few participants, but a recent DB crash has hobbled us Would you be so kind to take a minute and also post your pic on our site. Thanks so much for your consideration, and help us rebuild our once great facesoflotro site! Thanks Arkenstone!

That would be a lot nicer, and more well received than the snotty
    "You know we have a whole site dedicated to these photos at www.lotrofaces.com, you should come by and post your pics" that you posted.

The advice is free, do with it what you like.

Swifty!

Hey guys, started playing Monday ^^. This is me.

www.myspace.com/loljoshua

Welcome aboard! Any questions etc, be sure to let us know here on the forums!

Swifty

I see i picked one hell of a server to start on...

Well here goes...

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast