We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Congratulations Nazvukat on R15!!!

Wow, where to begin.

Firstly, congratulations on reaching rank 15. That's a huge achievement and, although I know you weren't really gunning for it, it requires a lot of dedication.
    Speaking of dedication: Thanks for being so dedicated to this game, to it's wider community and in particular (and most importantly) to our Tribe.
    We've been playing together for the past 6 years now (almost) and I'm happy to say it's been an absolute pleasure.
    Thanks for being a great Successor to Cohorts of the Red Legion and for maintaining peace, order and discipline within the ranks on Brandywine and now Gladden.
    Lastly, thanks for being so resolute in guarding against internal/external drama with me... even when others try their best to throw us into the ring. On the rare occasion in which we entered the ring, we've always left it largely unscarred primarily due to your efforts.

Here's to at least a few more years playing alongside you in this game we all hate but can't leave.

With the greatest respect,

~Ushrak.

P.S: Look at them dreds!

Gratz Naz!!!

Gratz Naz! Been a pleasure knowing you and glad you finally made it to the end! Even with all your stalling you were destined to eventually make it...Hope to see you stay out with the rest of us instead of leaving us to the retirement home of Tyrants.

~Afluk

Congratulations.

~Telcely/Lamentations

Hey Lady! Welcome to the R15 club. The only thing missing from this server are your ladies only pvp nights, please bring them back.
    Cheers!
    ~Bunny

grats naz
    Cappy 13. other classes that aren't geared and even trashier than my captain.
    Creeps: BA 11 (Gladden)

Quote Originally Posted by Vo1c3zzz View Post
    Hope to see you stay out with the rest of us instead of leaving us to the retirement home of Tyrants.

~Afluk
    Waiting for you to finally get to that retirement home of Dark Impulse r15s...

Anyway Gratz Naz!

-Sneakymoth

Gratz Naz!!!!!!

Bout time dammit lol. Miss you lots. Hope Glad is treating you all well.
    Lots of love from Brandy!
    ~Ruin

Congratulations Nazvukat on R15
    =D Excellent raid leader, and BA well deserved !

Congratulations on your achievement!

-Wolfgash

Gratz Naz

Miss you and all the other Brandywiners, hope you're all having fun!

Thanks all! Wish I had remembered to take a wartab shot, but we all know I'm a raid baby, so it doesn't show anything off anyway.

Thanks Gladden for being so welcoming and friendly, putting up with my leading shenanigans, and for coming out to fight a scary little girl. Wish you freepies hadn't made me camp GV for 300 infamy, but I forgive you...

Congratulations again Naz, and welcome to the R15 club of zero renown and pretty much always being "com capped" LOL!!!!

See you out there (one way or another)

MM, Gorg, etc. etc. etc.

Congrats Naz =)

~Ridduk

Gratz Naz!

Gratz Naz!

Gratz Naz!