We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Gleaming Staff of Fate

Good day,

Does anyone have a Gleaming Staff of Fate they'd be willing to sell?
    Is there a way to find out if it doesn't exist? Been slaying Easterlings in the Brown Lands for about an hour a day for several days and haven't seen it drop yet.

http://i50.tinypic.com/345ctah.png

*I couldn't get the image to paste into the post so provided the link above.

Happy Advenutring

I am also interested in a Gleaming Staff of Fate, did you have any luck finding one?
    Ever since my wife got one on her LM (we both play Loremasters) I have been trying to get one to match, but I haven't had any luck.

Did either of you find what you were looking for? If you're only interested in the cosmetic look, I have a Swift Staff of Extermination that looks exactly the same. I will allow you to have it to put in your Wardrobe, but would like it back. I am on Gladden, but can send it to some other servers via shared storage transfer (can't send to a EU server, unfortunately). Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by SharlaSedai View Post
    Did either of you find what you were looking for? If you're only interested in the cosmetic look, I have a Swift Staff of Extermination that looks exactly the same. I will allow you to have it to put in your Wardrobe, but would like it back. I am on Gladden, but can send it to some other servers via shared storage transfer (can't send to a EU server, unfortunately). Let me know.
    Do you still have this staff on Gladden? I've also been looking for this cosmetic off and on for a few years now. If so, PM me so we can work out the in-game mailing details..

In case Sharla doesn't get back to you, I've seen that staff drop in several locations over the years of playing. I'd loan you mine, but it's bound to my LM.

The only ones I know of are the already mentioned Swift Staff of Extermination, which drops in areas around level 52. Ideally, that'd be early Moria. Carn Dum could be a farming option, as I sometimes see gear from the low 50s drop.

Then there's the Gleaming Staff of Fate which is a random creature drop in the Brown Lands (mentioned by the OP)

There are two level 53 staves that share that appearance too. Both are of rare quality. Staff of the Mountains and Dwarf-made Staff. Looks like early Moria areas as well.

I've also see it drop in two other locations, but I can't recall the names of the staves. These places would be the Lich Bluffs and Lothlorien (any orc camp may do, but I think I saw it in Fanuidhol).

Bertie, I hope this helps if nobody can lend you one! Wish I could be of more help.
    Last edited by Nathrien_Estelenlaer; Mar 18 2018 at 08:08 AM.

Sorry, I fell off the forums and didn't see this until now. I was able to borrow one, and it works fantastic. I had been hunting for this for a long time. Spent hours pouring through all the staves in the game using some plugin or another, I can't remember which; I think I have a list of at least 8 or 10 clones floating around somewhere. I ground out deeds in all the areas that drop the various clones, to no avail. Thanks for the offer, and a public thanks to SharlaSedai for hooking me up finally with this cosmetic!