We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1065
    Hi! I created my first and main toon back in 2008 and I've been playing on and off (mostly off) ever since. I mainly play solo because I'm not very good at... all of this in general; but lately I've been wanting to get good. (Partly because I only recently reached level 50).

- In-game Name, Race, Class, and Current Level
    Trcharan, Elf, Hunter, 63
    (alts: Dwarf Rune-keeper, 30; Elf Minstrel, 30; Elf Lore-master, 39; Human Warden, 31; Elf Guardian, 30; Elf Champion, 30)

- If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat
    I'm interested in role-playing but at this point I'm not comfortable enough to do it. I'm willing to find out more about raiding and try it sometime, now I think doing some fellowship quests with patient people would be nice. I could help with lower level quests also.

- How many hours a week do you play?
    This varies greatly but on average a few hours a week.

- Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc)
    Casual, solo. I enjoy crafting, I love my little rituals of farming and cooking in Michel Delving.
    I'm also a completionist, I love clearing out quest and deed logs and I don't like to hurry.
    And all in all the main thing I do in this game is enjoy the views and the soundtrack.

- Other:
    I'd love to join a kinship with a lot LGBT folks if there is one.

- Age, Time Zone, etc.
    Age: 24. TZ: UTC+1 (Central European) and I usually play in the mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by taharvunn View Post
    Hi! I created my first and main toon back in 2008 and I've been playing on and off (mostly off) ever since. I mainly play solo because I'm not very good at... all of this in general; but lately I've been wanting to get good. (Partly because I only recently reached level 50).
    STOP AT 50! . . .

Well . . . it's up to you . . . and this, admittedly, is a long shot, but it sounds like you may be interested in Club Eclair.

You'll see threads on this forum for Club Eclair. We're slow-leveling roleplaying group determined to experience the stories in each of the areas we adventure in.

Because we are a group, we even get to do the fellowship stuff when we come to it. We use the XP Disabler so that we can experience the context at its proper level - or near to it. (We actually adventure about 5 levels below the content, which makes it a bit more adventuresome.)

In August, Club Eclair is starting a new story: Club Eclair: Into Moria. The dwarves of the Blue Mountains are calling for help to reclaim Moria. The gathering will start with a level cap of 50, will march from Gondomon to Moria, and then "roleplay" its way through the adventures from level 50 at Durin's Threshold to level 65 at Dol Guldur. There are completionists with us, so we'll make sure to complete what can be completed. And when we get to group adventures such as the Grand Stairs or Dark Delvings, and the skirmishes, since we are a group, we will be able to do those as well.

(Currently, we are in The Rift at Level 48.)

Now, this part about not being good at roleplaying . . . . that's not to worry about. Here's an easy way to ease into it . . . roleplay somebody who doesn't talk much until he or she is more comfortable with a group. But, anyway, it is not some great skill that one is required to master.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria

Returning after 6 years

post, please include:
    - Ingame Uladans, Elf, Hunter, and 86
    - If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat- I pvp even though it seems the moors are dead, I have a rank 11 Warg
    - How many hours a week do you play? 20 to 30
    - Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc) I like to craft, do deeds, explore, but I am also wanting to raid, skirmish etc..
    - Various other information a kinship may find useful-Looking for a kin that is helpful with new content, have been gone awhile especially help with LI
    - Optional - RL information such as Age, Time Zone, etc.

Looking for a kinship!

- Ingame Name, Race, Class, and Current Level:
    Oryandir is my in-game name, High-Elf, Lore-master, and currently level 16.

- If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat:
    I tend to play mostly PvE including raiding and I want to experience the game at all levels, not just end-game.

- How many hours a week do you play?:
    I play anywhere from 8-36 hours a week, it totally depends on work. That being said, I always make time on the weekends and am sure that would be towards the higher end if a good group is found.

- Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc):
    Right now I am heavily solo and enjoying all of the quests and dialogue, but I wish to group up as well.

- Various other information a kinship may find useful:
    I am 24 and tend to enjoy a more mature environment in terms of age, but I also want a fun loving group who enjoy drinks together and can cut loose after a day at work.

- Optional - RL information such as Age, Time Zone, etc.:
    My name is Ryan, I am 24 and live in Boston, MA (EST). I work in corporate finance but have always and will always make time for some gaming!

Cetha

Cetha, Hobbit, Minstel, Locked at 75
    not really into roleplaying, love to raid, being locked at 75 i'm trying to find a group that does isengard on level perferable t2. and i'm just starting to dip my toes into pvmp on Cetha.
    it really depends how much i can play each week with how busy real life is. but if a raiding schedual was implemented i would rearrange things to make sure i show up.
    On Cetha i've made the goal to finish every landscape deed and instance deed, excluding festivals. so heavy grinding when i get into the mood, but i am making sure i dont get burnt out.
    i only speak english, i'm knowledgeable about the game, have self sufficient crafters, and like to help out others when i can.
    Eastern Standard timezone for playing purposes.

feel free to mail or message me in game if you have a spot available for me.
    Last edited by James_25; Jul 15 2018 at 06:53 PM. Reason: adding extra text

- In-game Name: Galadryenne
    - Race: High-Elf
    - Class: Lore-Master
    - Level: Currently 17

- I prefer role-play, and I play PvE. I like to enjoy journeying through the game and experience the environment.

- Estimation for how many hours I play a week is hard--I play more on the weekends and usually manage a few hours a week.

- Playstyle: I am not very hard-core; I like solo play and completing quests/instances/etc. with small fellowships, though I can do larger fellowships. As I've said, I don't try to rush through the game because I like to see what all the places in Middle-Earth are like. I also enjoy crafting and attending festivals when they are in-game.

- Other: I would prefer a Christian Kinship, though I'm willing to look at kins which are friendly, helpful, and use clean language. I play in Eastern time zone.

Returned after four-year hiatus

- Ingame: Wenzell, Man, Chanpion, 63
    - If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat: RP'ing
    - How many hours a week do you play? 10 to 20
    - Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc): Crafting (weaponsmith), exploring, soloer (usually)
    - Various other information a kinship may find useful: I do not sell my wares to other kinship members. You want something crafted, just ask.
    - Optional - RL information such as Age, Time Zone, etc.: Eastern Time Zone

Various

I am currently in kins but am looking for specific kins that may be looking for elves, hobbits and men if you have a kin that may be looking for race specific please reply here or send me a message am also open to other kin types preferably RP style.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshade View Post
    I am currently in kins but am looking for specific kins that may be looking for elves, hobbits and men if you have a kin that may be looking for race specific please reply here or send me a message am also open to other kin types preferably RP style.
    Thank you
    Iffen you know of a hobbit what might want to become a Bounder there's a kinship what works out of a Bounder station they built in Addernotch homestead.

They're called the "Bounders of the Shire."

They're quite roleplay friendly. Their officers gather outside the Bounder station in Michel Delving at the crack of noon every Saturday to discuss things happening during the week. One can meet them there. Or just send a post to Gennyrose, Meadowlarke, or Filidor. There's others . . . . Ayrhawk, Daffodilia, Dyonaea, what are also officers, but you'll likely catch the first three mentioned sooner rather than later.

We've been about for over 10 years . . . so well established. We have our cultures and traditions.

We live in dangerous times, and you can't have too many friends iffen the times are dangerous. So, iffen you know of anybody what might want to enlist, we'll be willing to take any application.

Bounder Chief Emeritus, Meadowlarke Sweetweed.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria

Red face Returning player looking for Landrovl Kin

- Ingame name- Delphynium, Hobbit, Minstrel, level 12 (I have several alts from level 75 to 5)
    - roleplaying, raiding, instances, just overall group play and crafting
    - How many hours a week do you play? 20+
    - Playstyle. My playstyle is rather laid back. I love to craft and run group content. As soon as I get back in the swing of things I would love to go back to healing

I'm a returning player with several years of play under my belt. I took a very long sabbatical (was originally on Firefoot) so I'm just now starting to get the knack of things again, still a long way to go though. I'm an older gaymer and would love to find a mature but not stuffy Kin who is at least LGBTQ tolerant if not completely LGBTQ. I play mainly in the am of EST into early afternoon with evening play from time to time. I would love to find a Kin who does some light to moderate RP or at least some RP events.

Hello all,

I am returning after a some time away and look forward to getting the hang of things again and find an enjoyable kin to join.

- Ingame Name, Race, Class, and Current Level--Hallielynne--Man (female)--Burglar--level 10. (have alts of various levels also)

- If you are considering roleplaying, raiding, and/or player versus player combat--I enjoy some roleplaying.

- How many hours a week do you play?--Give or take about 10-20 hours--it varies on days of week with work.

- Playstyle (explorer, grind-heavy, soloer, etc)--I would say my playstyle is mostly--Explorer because I tend to get lost ALOT..it is a talent I seem to have both in game and out. Maps and compasses seem to help in getting me even more lost.

- Various other information a kinship may find useful--I have been playing off and on since about 2012ish, I always seem to come back. I enjoy company and like to offer any help if I am able to give.

- Optional - RL information such as Age, Time Zone, etc.--I am definitely over the age of 21 I live on the East Coast--Massachusetts, I have been playing various games for years both MMO's and other types of games.
    Last edited by Adralynne; Nov 10 2018 at 09:54 AM.
    Hallielynne--new alt
    Adralynne--semi-retired
    The original co-founder of the kin 'Cloak and Dagger' way back in 2012 for a few years, before I sadly had to turn the kin over to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiempko View Post
    Iffen you know of a hobbit what might want to become a Bounder there's a kinship what works out of a Bounder station they built in Addernotch homestead.

They're called the "Bounders of the Shire."

They're quite roleplay friendly. Their officers gather outside the Bounder station in Michel Delving at the crack of noon every Saturday to discuss things happening during the week. One can meet them there. Or just send a post to Gennyrose, Meadowlarke, or Filidor. There's others . . . . Ayrhawk, Daffodilia, Dyonaea, what are also officers, but you'll likely catch the first three mentioned sooner rather than later.

We've been about for over 10 years . . . so well established. We have our cultures and traditions.

We live in dangerous times, and you can't have too many friends iffen the times are dangerous. So, iffen you know of anybody what might want to enlist, we'll be willing to take any application.

Bounder Chief Emeritus, Meadowlarke Sweetweed.
    Are we still active? I never see anyone one when I login. It's quite discouraging.

Also join them anyway, when they *are* around ( :P ) they are a great bunch of hobbitses! Been with them since almost the beginning.
    :: Rosewillow Noakes - Bilbo Baggins Fangirl - Landroval ::
    :: Rosequartz Tunnelly - Aspiring Talespinner - Landroval ::

Thumbs up Looking for weekly raiding group

* - Ultrastorms, Elf, Hunter, 120
    * - Raiding
    * - I typically play 10-20 hours per week
    * - Playstyle: grind-heavy
    * - I’m seeking to become part of a weekly raiding group of like-minded individuals who are willing to put in the time to accomplish something great. I’m available weekday evenings and anytime during weekends. I expect to have my Hunter fully geared within a few weeks. I also have a fully geared Guardian and weapon-swapping Champion.
    * - I am 33 years old. I’m a long-time player of MMOs and started playing LotRO shortly after it was released. I enjoy theorycrafting, figuring out game mechanics, and creating spreadsheets to calculate just about everything from gear stats to skill rotations. I’m always trying to improve and be the best that I can be.

Megalito, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht.

I enjoy long walks in the cemetery at midnight, Hot Pizza and Cold beer.

Turn Ons: Hunting Wabbits and Ducks, Steamrolling creeps and freeps, mindlessly grinding dated content for SoE's

Turn Offs: the fact that all classes will soon be the same, lets just call it the Jedi effect ala' SWG, after all, i put alot of time in my toon why cant i do everything?

Hopes and Dreams: a new raid with real mechanics ala' Dul Guldur

Can i join your Kin?

Thats All Folks!

Mortem Tyrannis

Red face

JohnWilder Dwarf Champion currently level 27 - I have lots of toons.
    I don't like crafting so I need a good Kin that will help me craft... My explorers can provide many materials and crits.
    Also would like lower level "friendliness" for grouping support and advise - friendly "chat"

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43