We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

neue Filtersoftware ist im Einsatz um den Werbe-Spam zu verringern

Um den Werbe-Spam zu verringern, werden einige neue Forenwerkzeuge (z.B. Filtersoftware) eingesetzt. Einige Signaturen können daher zum Forenaccountstatus "moderiert" (= Einschränkung beim posten) führen:

Quote Originally Posted by Frelorn View Post
    As you may or may not have noticed, we have had a recent uptick in spam attacks here on the forums. In response we have added some new tools to the forums to help prevent this, and it appears that users with certain signatures are getting moderated because of this new filtering software. I am working to try to refine this but for now if you have and overly complicated or link heavy signature you may get moderated. I am working to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Die Signaturen der Spieler wurden aus verschiedenen Gründen (nicht nur wegen der SPAM-Bots, sondern auch wegen Regelverstößen und dem Versuch "schlechte" Dinge dort unterzubringen) deaktiviert.

Due to security reasons and recent abuse by a large number of members here on the forums, we have disabled the use of forum signatures for the time being. We do not have an ETA for when they will be activated again.
    Not totally related to the spam but we were having some issues with users trying to put bad things in signatures and others who were circumventing the rules we had in place. As of this morning I have disabled signatures until such time as I can get the issues resolved.
    Zur Erinnerung: u.a. sind animierte Bilder sowie Bilder größer als 350 x 125 Pixel untersagt. In letzter Zeit wurde das immer mehr ignoriert. Teilweise waren die Bilder größer als die Forenbeiträge an sich. Die kompletten Regeln: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-in-signatures

EDIT: so wie es aussieht, wurden die Signaturen nicht vollständig deaktiviert. Es werden aber keine Bilder, Links oder Formatierungen jeglicher Art angezeigt - nur unformatierte Texte.
    Last edited by Thodorin; Nov 06 2015 at 12:31 PM.

Der aktuelle Stand zum Thema Signaturen:

The short answer is that over the years different users were placed in different usergroups for various reasons. When doing some cleanup some of the groups had their perms changed and or removed for security. Nothing bad had happened, it was more of a preemptive strike. When I do some forum cleanup in the coming weeks, I will set the perms to the same for everyone and signatures will return in some form for everyone.
    Signaturen sollen für alle Spieler zurückkehren. Ob auch Bilder, Links usw. in der Signatur wieder zugelassen werden ist unbekannt.

Signaturen sind wieder möglich (inklusive Bildern) - möglicherweise aber nicht für alle Spieler: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...nature-is-back

Es wurden Veränderungen vorgenommen, die dazu führen, daß von einer bestimmten Nutzergruppe keine neuen Themen erstellt werden können:

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Hello! We've been working in recent days to stop the spam, and we want to let you know about a change which will temporarily impact some folks' ability to post in a couple of forums.

You've probably noticed that the spammers are active in New Player Questions and Impressions, Account Support Questions, Windows PC Technical Support, and Mac Technical Support. This is due to a permissions issue that is the root of the reason why we're having spam problems. We're working to correct this issue long-term, but in the short-term we're taking some steps that - hopefully - will keep the spammers out of the forums.

So, as of now, we've made it so a certain vBulletin user group can't post new threads in the above forums. Unfortunately, some of YOU are also in this user group, and are not in additional user groups which would permit you to post in the above forums. What that means is that a currently-unknown subset of the forum community will not be able to create new threads in the above forums temporarily while we work to correct this issue.

What do you do if you can't post? If it's a support issue, and you find yourself unable to post in the appropriate support forum, post it in LOTRO General Discussion & Feedback. I'll be keeping an eye on General and will manually move threads into the support forums as necessary in the coming days. For New Player threads, the change made today shouldn't impact actual new players from posting threads, since they are now operating under a correct permissions set (one of the main issues is we can correct the issue for new users, but can't currently retroactively apply the correct permissions to every single person who's already on the forums, although we're working on it.) However, if you find yourself unable to help a new player in the New Player Questions & Impressions forum, get in touch with me and I'll manually give you the correct permissions when time permits.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, but we think seeing a handful of support threads in General is better than a dozen pages of spam per day. We're working on it. As our fight against spam continues, we may have other things to say, and if so, we'll use this thread for it.