We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

pvmp, why even bother?

its too easy on my freep and pointless on my creep. been playing creeps since launch, and its reached a point of stupidity. so I ask why bother with lotro pvmp at all?

Mortem Tyrannis

So easy on creep It doesn't even feel right when I play that side. I just mess around in pve now usually.

Whole game is easy tbh fam.

Consider finding yourself more skilled players to fight against and you might enjoy yourself some more, it's no fun demolishing the same 0/10's over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    its too easy on my freep and pointless on my creep.so I ask why bother with lotro pvmp at all?
    I guess it is a rhetorical question.

Because the answer is more than obvious.

You do ask yourself but you care enough to create this thread.

So, you might like this game quite a bit; on the other hand, the whole game is... you know, what it is these days!

I must say I totally feel you.

I might feel doomed for having any freep characters on my accounts but, at least, I know I can give it a try and make it difficult for freeps as a creep character.

Fortunately, good news for me : no more endless grind for myself!

I feel free from senseless WB & Turbine co marketing!! tsk tsk

its too easy on my freep and pointless on my creep. been playing creeps since launch, and its reached a point of stupidity. so I ask why bother with lotro pvmp at all?
    These two sentences sum up most of what has been posted on the MP forum for well over half a year now. We all know that this is what has become of monster play. Everyone at Turbine, even the tea trolley lady, knows this.

Absolutely nothing has been done about it. There is no question that all of us ought to understand very clearly that it is far from Turbine's agenda to have a PvP option for gamers that is even remotely close to credible.

The fact that they have not just closed the Moors map altogether tells us something. We know they do not care to develop anything worthy of regard as far as PvP gaming is concerned. Obviously they only continue to allow us use of the Moors and creep classes because enough people are still actually spending some TP on store bought items. Turbine do not want to invest resources into PvMP development, normally a business decision is to cut the excess. The only difference here is, as I say, TP. Not the delivery of a quality entertainment package.

This sort of complaining ought to be over with by now. Not because it is wrong or misplaced. Because after all this time and the few times that even a little bit may have been done to alleviate the problem...nothing. Clearly for PvMP gamers we are on a losing horse, it is just time to move on from it.

cause it's free

Quote Originally Posted by saving View Post
    cause it's free
    Wrong..

Its pay to win.

cause it's free
    true but you can still play on creepside for free

true but you can still play on creepside for free
    You can play as a gimped Reaver for free.
    --Valishar, R7 Minstrel --Valignant, R11 Weaver (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Valchrist View Post
    Yes true. If people are able to roll a free MP class there's a chance they will then spend some money/TP on store bought skills and such. I'd say that was Turbine's gambit regarding the release of the Reaver for f2p in the first place. That notwithstanding the claim that MP is p2w generally is far more correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Valchrist View Post
    If you got ranked creeps already you just gotta get the class once and you can play free, youre already gimped anyway playing a creep you gotta be VIP and play the hero side to win

You're just now coming to the "point of stupidity"? Maybe the better question is what took you so long.

its too easy on my freep and pointless on my creep. been playing creeps since launch, and its reachso I ask why bother with lotro pvmp at all?
    If PvP is important to you then you should find a PvP game.
    I don't say that to be rude; I say that so you can be happy.

If after all these years it still ain't right then it ain't never gonna be right.

the pvp is ####, move onto a different game where things are actually balanced

Quote Originally Posted by jfdiogddsfsd View Post
    Wrong..

Its pay to win.
    And I would pay a small subscription for creepside if they would balance the pvp. I hated the grind in freep that's why I'm premium and play creepside.
    Brandywine:

R11 Mini, R7 Hunter
    R10 Def, R9 WL, R8 Rev, R7 BA, R8 warg

So I am having fun most of the time. Maybe you are all just negative and listen to too much Heavy Metal.
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    So I am having fun most of the time. Maybe you are all just negative and listen to too much Heavy Metal.
    Balanced PvP may not be important to you or if it is you've been finding it elsewhere.
    Nothing wrong with that.