We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ettenmoors access time

I have a Premium account, and I bought the 6 hour Ettenmoors time from South Bree stable for 20 Mithril Coins.
    According to the wiki, this 6 hours is supposed to be PvMP time, not normal logged in time.
    I went to the 'moors to checkout the armour vendors, then went back to Bree.
    The PvMP buff-timer under my health window was still counting down.
    I logged off the character, then logged back in, and the timer was counting down again!

It stops when logged off, but it resumes counting down again when I log back in.
    I logged off in Bree at that point.
    It should not be counting down while I am in Bree?
    I logged on to different chars, and there was no timer, so at least it is not stuck to the account.
    I log back on to the char that bought the 'moors time, and the timer was counting down again...
    Surely this is not right?

it is a bug, i think
    timer have to be stopped when you left moors
    Legacies U23: https://lotrotools.pw/legacies.html
    Ololo-trololo

I've bought temporary acess 3 times and the timer has always been like that. No idea if it's a bug or not.

It's not a bug probably.It always counted down whenever i buy temporary access.
    Do you guys think 6 hours is too short for 20 mithril coins.It should be 12 hours or around.And of course it should count down only in Ettenmoors area

I know the wiki can be wrong, but that is what I based my information and decision on.
    I did not see where any details were when buying the moors access time.

I quote from Wiki, page: Monster Play, sub heading: Playing for the Free Peoples

Free and Premium players can purchase a temporary Ettenmoors pass from the Stable-masters (below) using (20 Mithril Coin ) of the Mithril Coin currency to purchase 6 hours of PVMP playtime.

This pass is "Ettenmoors game-time," it is not logged in time, or real life time (wall-clock time). You have to be in the Ettenmoors for it to count down.
    Unquote

There is a big difference between moors time and logged in time.
    Surely there should have been information stated when purchasing this?
    I am certainly not happy, as I am now forced to play that char in the moors until it is used, or the time is wasted.
    This was not my plan. I can not do any daily quests, or it will use up the moors time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lairlore View Post
    I quote from Wiki, page: Monster Play, sub heading: Playing for the Free Peoples

Free and Premium players can purchase a temporary Ettenmoors pass from the Stable-masters (below) using (20 Mithril Coin ) of the Mithril Coin currency to purchase 6 hours of PVMP playtime.
    The Lotro wiki is not correct. This pass has never worked this way. It is six hours of in game time. Your character's location does not enable or disable the timer.

A better reference is:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...13-Please-Read

The lotro wiki has a lot of good information. Unfortunately a percentage of it is either:

1) Never been correct such as what you just ran into with the 6 hour Ettenmoors pass.

2) The game no longer works the way the Lotro wiki described.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

It's not a bug, it counts down where ever you are. but stops when you logout
    Creeps
    R9 Warg: Gurbursh R8 Reaver: Mozkil R6 Warleader: Kozkil
    Freeps
    R4 Warden: Cleglo