We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Results 326 to 344 of 344
  1. #326
    So fun to read OOC on arkenstone and then it spill onto the forums of the rastlyn hate love it lol

    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

  2. #327
    jljohnson4's Avatar
    jljohnson4 is online now Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Yeah you caught me off guard while i was texting. Any burg can kill a defiler solo because of how op burgs are, you still had to blow every cd to do it so congrats i guess. My favorite part was Kurai defeated Rastlyn right after.
    Yes, I some how managed to blow every cd for no reason in five seconds while simultaneously doing 600k damage to you when you didn’t get a single attack off in a keep that I can easily solo... please. I believe your exact words were “he had to use hips to kill me” lol. Had to? Probably not though it did allow for a 100k ss for the kB. “hey I lost and can’t handle it so I’m just gonna lie” #katelogic. And of course I died to the 5 creeps that showed up... having 6 snares on you will do that. Take the L sweetheart.

    Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Your mighty blow topples Kateaclysm. I wouldn’t call it good as you were alive for 5 seconds. I wouldn’t even call it a 1v1 as I had every npc in LC and a spider on me. Not to mention the 5 creeps that showed up too late to save you (don’t worry I know you didn’t call them. You didn’t have time to). But still too funny not to post.

    You weren’t worth anything though. You have earned 0 renown.
    Ahh I see Aim + CDG + Double Edge Strike + Flashing Blades + Suprise strike is still an incredible rotation.


    Look man, I dont know you, but the fact you trait CDG and then think your an amazing burg just blows my mind.


    WTB Aenise PvP Video

    Mirage | Anor
    Arkenstone
    Meneldor Native

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Ahh I see Aim + CDG + Double Edge Strike + Flashing Blades + Suprise strike is still an incredible rotation.


    Look man, I dont know you, but the fact you trait CDG and then think your an amazing burg just blows my mind.


    WTB Aenise PvP Video
    hey Rim can you kill rank 15 defiler solo? i would love to see your video , in before you call everyone except your kin a trash.


    or you're too busy with level 75 content?

    your opinion is invalid unless you can do same or better.

    i want to see mirage getting obliterated in moors, oh wait they are afraid to exit Isengard..


    OP might not be really friendly fella or attitude but at least he provides videos and kills them all while you only complain and bash him i m afraid he is still winning


    of course you are puzzled why he traits something else because you are too busy with your relaxing pve routine

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Yes, I some how managed to blow every cd for no reason in five seconds while simultaneously doing 600k damage to you when you didn’t get a single attack off in a keep that I can easily solo... please. I believe your exact words were “he had to use hips to kill me” lol. Had to? Probably not though it did allow for a 100k ss for the kB. “hey I lost and can’t handle it so I’m just gonna lie” #katelogic. And of course I died to the 5 creeps that showed up... having 6 snares on you will do that. Take the L sweetheart.
    its not really a loss when a burg kills a creep. it is just imbalance. even you admit you can solo lc which shouldn't be possible. Its not that I cant handle dying, its more like why are you gloating? I didnt lie either. You were spying in ooc obviously so you know what i said was true. you did blow your cds to kill me when i was distracted. would the outcome have been different had i not been texting? probably not because like everyone but you seems to realize burgs are op.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    its not really a loss when a burg kills a creep. it is just imbalance. even you admit you can solo lc which shouldn't be possible. Its not that I cant handle dying, its more like why are you gloating? I didnt lie either. You were spying in ooc obviously so you know what i said was true. you did blow your cds to kill me when i was distracted. would the outcome have been different had i not been texting? probably not because like everyone but you seems to realize burgs are op.
    oh yea creeps never spy too or burn cds, i remember Kate boasting before nobody can kill him, well you see they did and can. no distraction you died. defiler healing is overpowered too

    keeps have been soloed since 2007 maybe you dont spy personally but they spy for you

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringil View Post
    oh yea creeps never spy too or burn cds, i remember Kate boasting before nobody can kill him, well you see they did and can. no distraction you died. defiler healing is overpowered too

    keeps have been soloed since 2007 maybe you dont spy personally but they spy for you
    LOL defiler healing is not op when you can be killed by 1 freep. And why would a creep pay a subscription and level a freep just to go to the moors and spy in their ooc? #logic
    I've never boasted no one can kill me. I have flat out told people they arent good enough to, nothing wrong with that. However with the severity of the imbalance now, just about any freep can solo any creep.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  8. #333
    jljohnson4's Avatar
    jljohnson4 is online now Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    its not really a loss when a burg kills a creep. it is just imbalance. even you admit you can solo lc which shouldn't be possible. Its not that I cant handle dying, its more like why are you gloating? I didnt lie either. You were spying in ooc obviously so you know what i said was true. you did blow your cds to kill me when i was distracted. would the outcome have been different had i not been texting? probably not because like everyone but you seems to realize burgs are op.
    I’m hearing a whole lot of excuses here. Not actually hearing as they are typed words, but I’m reading them with the voice of the donkey from Shrek. CDs is plural. 1 hips was all I needed. Again lying becomes you. I don’t need to spy. I get tells all the time from people reading what is said about me in creep ooc. More often than not from creeps who have their freep spies up. You’re argument is invalid.

    Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper

  9. #334
    The idea of a burglar bragging about a kill during the current state of play is so amusing I will likely giggle myself to sleep tonight.
    Team Milt.

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringil View Post
    hey Rim can you kill rank 15 defiler solo? i would love to see your video , in before you call everyone except your kin a trash.


    or you're too busy with level 75 content?

    your opinion is invalid unless you can do same or better.

    i want to see mirage getting obliterated in moors, oh wait they are afraid to exit Isengard..


    OP might not be really friendly fella or attitude but at least he provides videos and kills them all while you only complain and bash him i m afraid he is still winning


    of course you are puzzled why he traits something else because you are too busy with your relaxing pve routine


    Ringil, I dont know anything about you; what I do know is the state of PvP on lotro is terrible and I havent done it religiously for years.


    And I'm not a 'everyone outside of my kin is trash' person, Im just saying Rastlyn has 0 skill. And even if we say he does have skill, he using Overpowered classes to nuke a defiler in 5 seconds. This is exactly like hunters bragging about their hs 1 shots. It doesnt take skill to beat someone if they dont have the chance to fight back.


    Ive also done some PvE with Rastlyn, not his biggest fan. And he can 'win' all he wants, still the most hated player in lotro.

    Mirage | Anor
    Arkenstone
    Meneldor Native

  11. #336
    jljohnson4's Avatar
    jljohnson4 is online now Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    still the most hated player in lotro.
    ... Now you’re just trying to make me blush.

    Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    I’m hearing a whole lot of excuses here. Not actually hearing as they are typed words, but I’m reading them with the voice of the donkey from Shrek. CDs is plural. 1 hips was all I needed. Again lying becomes you. I don’t need to spy. I get tells all the time from people reading what is said about me in creep ooc. More often than not from creeps who have their freep spies up. You’re argument is invalid.
    There are no excuses. Burgs are op and can kill defilers solo. Defilers cant out heal the dps or constant cc. Its all fact. You bragging you killed a creep on your burg is laughable. No one is lying and we all know you spy. Your instance to brag and gloat here is embarrassing. I'm not sure what part of ... "the game isn't balanced and burgs are op" you don't understand? So please explain how a burg killing a creep is a big deal when every burg can do the same thing?
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  13. #338
    jljohnson4's Avatar
    jljohnson4 is online now Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    There are no excuses. Burgs are op and can kill defilers solo.
    ... ironic.

    Don’t sell yourself short... you lie all the time. See I’ll give you a chance right here. What is the name of my nonexistent spy that you are so sure I have?

    Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper

  14. #339
    very good video hsm --- not sure if i was on the recieving end of that assault but well done and definitely 1 of the most sought after freeps let alone hunters along with those clowns picking off afk's at grams grrrrrrrrrrrr

  15. #340
    Damn, Rast... are you still pissing everyone off? Lol. Keep doing God's work, brother.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  16. #341
    jljohnson4's Avatar
    jljohnson4 is online now Defender of the Hornburg
    The Sly and Cunning
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Damn, Rast... are you still pissing everyone off? Lol. Keep doing God's work, brother.
    Kolt! My man! You know how it is. Haters gonna hate. Hope all is well. You should come back and let’s kick it like old times.

    Rastlyn: Burglar, Naltsar: Guardian, Reistlin: Hunter, Reistlan: Runekeeper

  17. #342
    I want to thank Pinklord and Urundus for some really good 1v1s recently. I saw Kurai was around..... would be good to keep getting some action there..../cheers
    /Happy hunting
    Casinoari - Rank 15 RK
    Malakorou - Rank 10 Defiler
    Casinari - Original Challenger of Saruman Minstrel

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    709
    Nice 1v1 Headshotman. I got 3 skills off before you used incombat runspeed from the store and df'd. Maybe next time I'll get off 4.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 15 defiler

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Nice 1v1 Headshotman. I got 3 skills off before you used incombat runspeed from the store and df'd. Maybe next time I'll get off 4.
    Just for information... Always watch your back! I don't run from you when you alone. And if I run, just for swapping another traits for killing you, coz I don't want fight with you in blue line and waiting when you call out all creeps to kill me. Second - I never use incombat runspeed and crumbling insignia coz I don't need on them. Hunters have a bubble-skill which give you +10% runspeed and you have CG-insignia. So you always say: "I am healer! and I have healing skills, so why I cant use them". I answer to you: "I am a hunter. And have some heals and dps skills. So why I cant use them?". I know you always... ALWAYS... find words to type how me or anybody else who can kill you are trash players, but following your logic - any scrap-freep who cant kill you or somebody isn't trash. Right, lol? My friend told me that there are a lot of creeps which link how they defeated me. Defeated me with zerg? Really cool! So answer me, pls, if you and they call me TRASH... then kill me with zerg… then link it in chat... Are they happy with killing trash players? That's all they can do? LOL. I've NEVER heard when creeps link there win with any really ####-freeps.

    In total we have next:
    If some freep kills creep - your freep is TRASH!
    If someone cant kill you - GOOD ONE! THIS FREEP KNOWS HOW PLAY HIS/HER CLASS!

    EXCELLENT creep logic
    One shot, one kill, no luck, just skill
    https://www.youtube.com/c/torruk

 

 
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload