We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Hello Landy friends! Creep Raid Monday/Tues 1pm EST!

Hello Landroval!

I am Navalgar, event organiser of the recently transferred social/softcore raiding kinship 'Bricks and Mordor' from Nimrodel.

Over on Nimrodel, I ran creep groups at 1pm EST - 3pm EST on a Monday/Tuesday. This was of particular benefit to those of us who live in the eu (like me)!

Anyway, my kin and our Nimrodel creep (and freep) associates are eager to keep this going!

So, I shall be aiming to start consistent creep groups at these days/times, and you are all welcome to join. Bear in mind my creeps are only rank 7 (WL and spider, getting infamy on a small server is hard, and I am not a hardcore pvper)! However, I lead with a mic and endeavour to help the group to thrive and succeed, or die trying! I am open to constructive criticisms, of course!

As I am new here, I have one open question: What should I expect from the moors here compared to a smaller server like Nimrodel? Anything I need to watch out for?

Also, our kin, Bricks and Mordor, are recruiting, as our a creep side tribe (Mordor and Bricks) if anyone is interested.

I hope this works out, and that we enjoy many afternoon battles in the weeks ahead!

Glory to Angmar!

Edit: if you would like to contact me ingame mail me on freepside, Navalgar. My creeps are Navaltar and Navalwar!
    Last edited by NAVandALTS; Oct 17 2015 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Names of Creeps
    Event organiser of Bricks and Mordor on Landroval (ex-Nimrodel).
    Creep raids 'suicidal monster mob' 1pm est Mondays and Tuesdays on Landroval!
    If you're interested in a social and softcore raiding kin send me a mail on Navalgar.

I wish you my very best, Navalgar!

You might have to deal with an -almost- blue map, but you can make it.

Will and tactics is what you need against Landroval freep players, as far as I have seen.

Do not lose your patience; a start on a new server is almost always the hardest part.

You can find enough out there to group up with.

Have fun

Heya! Thanks for the kind words.

We are certainly used to blue maps on Nimrodel!

-Nav
    If you're interested in a social and softcore raiding kin send me a mail on Navalgar.

Quote Originally Posted by NAVandALTS View Post
    Hello Landroval!

I am Navalgar, event organiser of the recently transferred social/softcore raiding kinship 'Bricks and Mordor' from Nimrodel.

Over on Nimrodel, I ran creep groups at 1pm EST - 3pm EST on a Monday/Tuesday. This was of particular benefit to those of us who live in the eu (like me)!

Anyway, my kin and our Nimrodel creep (and freep) associates are eager to keep this going!

So, I shall be aiming to start consistent creep groups at these days/times, and you are all welcome to join. Bear in mind my creeps are only rank 7 (WL and spider, getting infamy on a small server is hard, and I am not a hardcore pvper)! However, I lead with a mic and endeavour to help the group to thrive and succeed, or die trying! I am open to constructive criticisms, of course!

As I am new here, I have one open question: What should I expect from the moors here compared to a smaller server like Nimrodel? Anything I need to watch out for?

Also, our kin, Bricks and Mordor, are recruiting, as our a creep side tribe (Mordor and Bricks) if anyone is interested.

I hope this works out, and that we enjoy many afternoon battles in the weeks ahead!

Glory to Angmar!

Edit: if you would like to contact me ingame mail me on freepside, Navalgar. My creeps are Navaltar and Navalwar!
    Greetings! I can't offer much advice on PvP here, but I can maybe help spread the word of your efforts.

I have been keeping a running list of Happenings on Landy, and would love to add your musters to the schedule: Happenings on Landroval

If you would like to be listed, please let me know the following as well, since you already listed out some of the info I'd normally ask for to put in a listing:

- if the event is RP, RPF (RP friendly) or NRP (non RP based)

- if your have a name for your muster (e.g. Consistent Creeping)
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 41 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    Our 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy is in August. PM me if you want to get involved.

I'd be glad to have it on your list of events! Thanks for the thought!

I am not entirely sure as to the differences between rpf and nrp but we didn't usually have rp on the Nimrodel groups, but if people did start creep roleplaying, I would be fine with it unless the insults between the creeps were obvious it were not role play! :P

How about 'Suicidal Monster Mob' for a name!

Thank you!

Hello Landroval!

1pm EST - 3pm EST on a Monday/Tuesday.. of particular benefit to those of us who live in the eu (like me)!

..consistent creep groups at these days/times.. open to constructive criticisms ..What should I expect from the moors here compared to a smaller server like Nimrodel? Anything I need to watch out for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    You might have to deal with an -almost- blue map
    In my experience, players are more solo-focused on dailies at this time or 1v1s. By scheduled groups, what is it you plan to do: roam for kills, turn keeps and ops, etc? Sometimes Creeps make a point of turning the map RED just to break up 1v1s and force them to come out. But then again, if you intend to play both sides on the same server, perhaps you will be joining them before long.

.. if people did start creep roleplaying, I would be fine with it unless the insults between the creeps were obvious it were not role play! :P

Thank you!
    When you "play" creepside, leave all association with the 'Free Peoples' behind; Don't talk about your freeps or your freep friends in OOC lest drama ensue. In other words, at its best, role-playing is a mechanic build into PvP.

Of course, feel free to disregard what I've said and do what you want anyway. Welcome to Landroval.

Heya!

I don't do moors freepside, so won't be communicating with them (in the sense of spying). On Nimrodel we had a pretty dedicated group of freeps that would come out at the same time as us. I was hoping if I asked in world freeps may come out. (either 1v1s or RvR depending on numbers). If there isn't much action we often did dailies and flipped stuff, grabbed the relics etc. At the end of the day our group was out there to have fun, so I was hoping to mimic that style here as well! I'll take note not to reference my freeps on OOC too.

Thanks for the advice!
    Last edited by NAVandALTS; Oct 17 2015 at 02:02 PM.

I'd be glad to have it on your list of events! Thanks for the thought!

I am not entirely sure as to the differences between rpf and nrp but we didn't usually have rp on the Nimrodel groups, but if people did start creep roleplaying, I would be fine with it unless the insults between the creeps were obvious it were not role play! :P

Thank you!
    RPF=RP Friendly NRP=No RP

From my understanding, the Moors are pretty RP free with rare exceptions, but remember--what I know is what I overheard from my tailor's cousin's next door neighbors' barmaid friend information chain where the Moors are concerned. So anything I say regarding it, take with a pile of salt big enough to keep a highway ice free.

Suicidal Monster Mob it is then! I shall await your designation preference of RPF/NRP and then I shall post it up by tomorrow's update.
    Our 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy is in August. PM me if you want to get involved.

I am going to say non-role play, seems a safe bet!

We shall see how this goes for this week and then I may revaluate slightly if that's ok?

Is there a character I can contact you on ingame?

Thanks in advance!

I am going to say non-role play, seems a safe bet!

We shall see how this goes for this week and then I may revaluate slightly if that's ok?

Is there a character I can contact you on ingame?

Thanks in advance!
    NRP for now! (I feel like I'm in the type of restaurant where the kitchen is open and the chef is shouting the orders to the stations. *chuckles*)

Yes, change can happen. Speaking of...

This is what I cobbled together, if you have changes you want made, just let me know:
    - Monday the 19th from 1-3pm [NRP/W]: Suicidal Monster Mob is looking for a few promising Maggots! Rising from the smoldering small server grind where infamy is won uphill, both ways, I shall be offering consistent creep groups in this world new to me. All are welcome to join so together we can leave lower ranks behind or die trying! (Note: Title link leads to further dirt.)
    Tuesday reads the same, except, ya know, Tuesday and the date change and all.

I usually tell folk to send a Quick Post To Gammy since she has the easier name to remember and spell. I check her post every day now since I've been sending Happenings folk her way for those who prefer in game contacts. I am a self-avowed altoholic, so it's always hard telling folk who else to contact because I never know who I'll be on. (But Lilje tends to open all the Hobbit presents--so another daily gamble there.)

Best of luck on your Happenings!
    Oh wait! Wait...I meannnnot the legs! Not the legs!
    Last edited by Gaming_Gal; Oct 18 2015 at 02:21 AM.

Welcome to Landy!!!

There is a 5 slice bacon tax to enter the moors. Please make this payable to Pouncival Azbiter, Gramsfoot Den 5.
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

That description is pretty much perfect, Gaming_Gal! I look forward to seeing how this event goes as well as hoping seeing some of the other going ons in Landroval. Thanks again for the help!

And I also have quite a lot of alts, so I appreciate the altoholicism! I was highly surprised none of mine had to rename upon transfer. Anything called Naval#ar is almost certainly me. I shall keep a note of Gammy.

And GIR-dog, thanks for the welcome, I don't know if I have any bacon but I shall see if there are any other tasty treats my spider can fish up for ya

Thanks
    -Nav
    Last edited by NAVandALTS; Oct 19 2015 at 05:57 PM. Reason: typo!

Change of guards

Aloha Creeps of Landroval!

Despite everything you might have read on Facebook, the Suicidal Monster Mob will NOT stop running!!!
    NAVandALTS did step back as leader of those runs for an unkown time, but we will keep up the runs every Monday and Tuesday from 1pm - 3pm server time.
    Leadership may change from week to week depening on our working times, but we got about two to three willing people which will take care of forming the group, getting people to Team Speak (if possible) and mainly lead us into battle. As usually we shout out once or twice when we start forming our group and if you want to join us, just shout out in OOC for suicidal monster mob. (The name is still programm, so you better be able to endure a lot of pain).

As we had a lot of fun with NAVandALTS as our leader during the entire past year on Nimrodel and Landroval, we thank him for leading us into battle for so long, and hope to get him back soon. Till that day comes, we hope for many more interested players to join us for questing and fighting the freeps.

Happy Hunting all!
    Last edited by Hroldrin; Sep 25 2016 at 04:20 PM.

Back and ready to hunt some Hobbit!

Hey all!
    Navaltar/Navalwar/Navalxar/Navalgar here!
    I shall be leading the Suicidal Monster Mob again starting this Monday! Thanks to Luntkil and Sharkernakh (and a few others) who have kept the event running over the last couple of months!

For those who don't know, the Suicidal Monster Mob is an open creep group that always operates 1pm-3pm EST (server-time) on Mondays and Tuesdays. We're relatively laid back, and all are welcome (as long as you are polite, respectful and not elitist)! It is worth noting we are now using discord instead of teamspeak, so for those who are interested, I'd suggest downloading the app at (https://discordapp.com/) - alternatively you will be able to access the server via the browser. For more info, mail Navalgar (freepside) or Navaltar (creepside).

Happy hobbit-hunting, maggots!