We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Alternate Payment Methods temporarily disabled

We are currently aware of some issues with a number of the alternate payment methods in the new LOTRO Store. Until these issues are resolved, we are disabling those payment methods. We are working to make them available to you again as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience!

Subway Gift Cards?

I was wondering if you guys were still working on fixing the Subway gift card option for payment in the store. Any news would be nice!
    Thanks,
    Lsuman
    Proud member of Reflections of the Light on Gladden.

Update?

Have we got any update on this?

Paypal still not working

For nearly a year I have not been able to purchase TP in the store due to Paypal payments not processing. I wanted to buy a subscription recently but I couldn't do that either due to Paypal payments not processing. This is the only form of payment I use. Now my friend wants to subscribe to Lotro and is unable to do that either for the same reason.

Can we please get an official word concerning ETA on restoration of Paypal services? Or is it now a permanent disable?

Credit card is not an option as I don't own one. I literally want to give you money, but it's not being accepted and that is a year's worth of payments and purchases Turbine hasn't received from me due to Paypal still being disabled.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Additional alternate payment methods?

I was wondering if there are another additional payment methods being considered. I have many friends in Europe that keep asking about Paysafe cards. I have heard this a lot from others besides those in our kinship so it seems to be pretty big. If Paysafe will not be available, are other payment options being explored? With the Mordor XPac coming in 2017, I know a lot of people are trying to figure out how they can buy it the moment it goes on pre-sale. More payment methods = more ways to generate revenue? If Paysafe can't be integrated directly into the Marketplace, will the XPac possibly be available thru Steam Store?

I think it has been resolved silently. Lotro lost my subscription for unknown reasons a few months ago, and I was able to resub using Paypal without problems.

Missing method of payment

Hi all. Nice to see everybody and big thank from Ukrainian players for such a game. But recently i wanted to buy some Turbine points like i did few years ago using master card, but LOTRO stor window ( in game ) showed me some message ""Unfortunately, there are no payment options available in your area." I contacted the Admins and received not 100% clear reply . So in such a case would like to raise a question regarding payment methods. Maybe it is possible to buy turbine points by some other way - like steam / bank departments and so on. In my case i just downloaded LOTRO from official web page, registrated and nothing else. ( Transfered my char to Arkenstone due to some missunderstanding).

Kindly waiting for some reply never mind from where ( players, admins, etc) due to i dont have too much time to enjoy the game and wanted to purchase and speed up some things in the game.

Thnk you for spending time on my message. all the best to everybody and Happy new Year . )))

Quote Originally Posted by KGRob View Post
    I was wondering if there are another additional payment methods being considered. I have many friends in Europe that keep asking about Paysafe cards. I have heard this a lot from others besides those in our kinship so it seems to be pretty big. If Paysafe will not be available, are other payment options being explored? With the Mordor XPac coming in 2017, I know a lot of people are trying to figure out how they can buy it the moment it goes on pre-sale. More payment methods = more ways to generate revenue? If Paysafe can't be integrated directly into the Marketplace, will the XPac possibly be available thru Steam Store?
    Is there a community manager who could give some info if implementation of PaySafe cards or paying via Steam is somehow on the horizon ?
    Last edited by Duranium; Jan 13 2017 at 03:31 AM.
    CRICKHOLLOW - The Silver Claw
    Durawen - MIN | Rehmli - HNT | Junoriel - LM | Duraniel - CPT | Tempezzt - BEO | Adryana - BUR

Is there any chance to get some info when the STEAM payment option gets fixed ???

Durawen - MIN | Rehmli - HNT | Junoriel - LM | Duraniel - CPT | Tempezzt - BEO | Adryana - BUR

I can not find a way to change payment type when logging on through steam. If there is a way to change this can anyone please advise. Thank you for your time.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Duranium View Post
    Is there any chance to get some info when the STEAM payment option gets fixed ???

Steam Cash waiting on SS to let me spend it.....starting to wonder if they want my money?

Quote Originally Posted by stonehands View Post
    Steam Cash waiting on SS to let me spend it.....starting to wonder if they want my money?
    Beside the fact that they´re not able to fix an important payment option for weeks now, they neither find it worthwile to post any statement here on the forums or anywhere else.....worst customer support ever, hands down...thx SSG

getting an update for this issue would be nice. i have money to spend on steam but cant. SSG's lack of response to an issue like this is worrying as youd think that theyd fix an issue like this asap because it makes them money.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Witch_King1992 View Post
    getting an update for this issue would be nice. i have money to spend on steam but cant. SSG's lack of response to an issue like this is worrying as youd think that theyd fix an issue like this asap because it makes them money.
    Think they're waiting on Steam to fix it. Money used to go to WB/Turbine. It's got to go to Daybreak/SSG now, so Steam need to change that. Maybe you could bug Steam about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    Think they're waiting on Steam to fix it. Money used to go to WB/Turbine. It's got to go to Daybreak/SSG now, so Steam need to change that. Maybe you could bug Steam about it?
    theres no way to bug steam about it. just checked. all tickets are still being sent to turbine. also where was that stated? as far as im aware all thats been said on the forums regarding the issue is that the team is looking into it and that was weeks ago.

sadfa

sfasdg

Will the new Mordor expansion pack be available for purchase with "turbin points" and if so when? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by mmacera224 View Post
    Will the new Mordor expansion pack be available for purchase with "turbin points" and if so when? thanks in advance
    Answer is in Mordor FAQ:

Can I purchase the expansion with Store Points?

Mordor expansion will be available for Store Points after Update 22 this winter. Point prices will be:
    Base Edition (includes Mordor Region & Instances only): 2495 Points
    High Elf: 1000 Points

https://lotro.com/en/u21-FAQ

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!