We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quests I have completed are gone!!

Hello,

I was not in the game for a while and now Im back in the game to play. But I see Epic quests I completed are gone now. Im lvl 76 and the epic quest I am supposed to complete is lvl 65 Dol guldur quests. The problem is, I can not start those quests too. Anyone knows how can I continue on epics?

Quote Originally Posted by errah View Post
    Hello,

I was not in the game for a while and now Im back in the game to play. But I see Epic quests I completed are gone now. Im lvl 76 and the epic quest I am supposed to complete is lvl 65 Dol guldur quests. The problem is, I can not start those quests too. Anyone knows how can I continue on epics?
    I guess that you mean Epilogue: Of Elves and Dwarves: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Epil...es_and_Dwarves

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Yes YamydeAragon exactly. I have four of those quests but I am not able to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by errah View Post
    Yes YamydeAragon exactly. I have four of those quests but I am not able to play them.
    Those are optional epilouge-quests for Volume II. The 'normal' epic story-line continues with Volume III book 1, (it starts outside the last homely house in Rivendell iirc).

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

Oh I got it now, thank you very much.