We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Du Bekar on Arkenstone

Special Message from Bludborn:
    Hey everyone. A lot of you I have met while streaming on Twitch. I can't thank you enough for the support you have provided me over the last 4 years of streaming LOTRO. With that in mind I want to extend an invitation to our Kinship on Arkenstone - Du Bekar. When we decided on Arkenstone, it really came down to the literal meaning of the word Arkenstone - The Kings Jewel. This actually helped us come up with the new name. When fighting for the Arkenstone, Thorin screamed "Du Bekar!" Meaning 'To arms!" in Khuzdul.

Du Bekar - An Arkenstone Kinship

About Us:
    Much like the histories of Middle Earth the Du Bekar has a long and complex history which spans back to 2003 and the forum days of pre-launch in MEO. We have merged with other kins over the years to progress forward; that time has come again. We have experienced the dynamics of change while maintaining our core values of community, respect, and fun.

Du Bekar is recruiting. Our intention is to do regular weekly runs of the group based content in a professional manner while maintaining a fun, easy going, and enjoyable environment. Many of our members are former members of The Lorien Alliance, Preying Mantis (PreyingMantis), Animus, Atani, and the Aratomin Guard. We are really looking for people who are willing to communicate and put forth a good effort. We help each other get what we want out of the game. We will being doing T1, T2, T2C and PvMP based content!

What we are looking for:
    I'll be honest. I want people to feel welcome here because they are. The biggest thing we are looking for is players who are willing to listen and learn.

Current End-Game Content Needs:

Beorning: Low
    Burglar: Medium
    Captain: Low
    Champion: Low
    Guardian: High
    Minstrel: High
    Hunter: Medium
    Lore-Master: Medium
    Rune-Keeper: High
    Warden: High

Contact Info:
    If interested, please send a /tell to Bludborn, Bonneh or Ithelan in-game.
    Forum posts and private messages are welcome.
    Working on new site now.

Current kin activities can usualy be seen on Twitch at Click Here
    and on YouTube at http://youtube.com/bludborn1

We look forward to seeing you!
    Last edited by Bludborn; Feb 25 2018 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks for the post!! Can't wait to be able to play with Bludborn and everyone else soon!!!

I heartily endorse this product and/or service!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000b6d5d/01003/signature.png]Germanicus[/charsig]

Updated Character Needs

I have gone through and updated the original post to reflect what we are currently in need of to complete end-game content on a regular basis as a group.

What we are in most need of are main tanks and main healers. We have a lot of alts in the kin and could use some support on the top end from defensive and healing standpoint. If you would like to join the kin, please send me a PM here on the forums or send me a /tell in game.