We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1

    Clubbing Alloswen R13 Weaver - Cojones de mithril

    Hello withywindle,you all know alloswen , he and his clubing tribe Cojones de mithril tribe transfered away in shame from Withywindle and now they spent their days in Snowbourn getting owned by Freeps and clubbing.
    Alloswen(Spider r13 ) Dhakburz (Warg r12) and Gzumrat (BA r12) are always grouped and club when they fail to kill freeps(Most of the times).

    Here's a photo of alloswen clubbing his Scaled freep name ( Zergla) You all know him , he stays in GV mostly till his master decides to farm .

    qwerty

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    81
    o hai :3

    Well let us take a look..

    I see no combat logs showing multiple deaths, ie- JoeSnuffy's mighty blow defeated RandomGuy or RandomGuy has been defeated by JoeSnuffy. I forget the exact phrasing.

    I see no proof linking Zergla to Allos aside from your word.

    I see no evidence that Dhak and Gzumrat are clubbers, only your word.

    Also..
    Quote Originally Posted by Highskilledpriest View Post
    ...he and his clubing tribe Cojones de mithril tribe transfered away in shame from Withywindle...
    'Clubbing Tribe' implies the whole tribe clubs, which is a fairly wild accusation. I'm in the tribe myself (and still on Withy) and I've never clubbed.

    Really all I see here is Allos killing a scaled player, who I assume is AFK. Could this picture be considered a bit suspicious? Sure. Is it damning evidence? Nah, not really. Plus the insults and your throwaway account makes me question the validity of your post. Are you trying to inform us or incite a witch hunt? Looks like the latter to me.

    All for now :3
    --Valishar, R7 Minstrel --Valignant, R11 Weaver (Retired)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Highskilledpriest View Post
    Hello withywindle,you all know alloswen , he and his clubing tribe Cojones de mithril tribe transfered away in shame from Withywindle and now they spent their days in Snowbourn getting owned by Freeps and clubbing.
    Alloswen(Spider r13 ) Dhakburz (Warg r12) and Gzumrat (BA r12) are always grouped and club when they fail to kill freeps(Most of the times).

    Here's a photo of alloswen clubbing his Scaled freep name ( Zergla) You all know him , he stays in GV mostly till his master decides to farm .

    Is it me, or does this feel like Zrinko's back from dead?


    The original Valdez

  4. #4


    Nice try, Joel.

  5. #5
    Everyone knows that Zergla is alt of Allow. He just farm himself most of the time because he want to get rank before Snowbourn is closed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by Funari View Post
    Nice try, Joel.
    if i caught allos clubbing and posted the screenshot to the forums I wouldn't blank out my name, i'd want all the glory.

    besides this it really doesn't surprise me. he clubbed before, but I doubt dunc or dhakburz would, they're both too self righteous and dunc has his head too far up his own ###. cant speak for dhakburz

  7. #7
    All i can say is lolollololololol.

  8. #8
    Also as the 6 members of cojones on snowy reck the freeps, any excuse to try and get ppl banned, and to close this nothing i do should reflect on dunc or dhakky. TY and as no ban or warning show this pic is a fake from a butthurt freep on snowy.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    if i caught allos clubbing and posted the screenshot to the forums I wouldn't blank out my name, i'd want all the glory.

    besides this it really doesn't surprise me. he clubbed before, but I doubt dunc or dhakburz would, they're both too self righteous and dunc has his head too far up his own ###. cant speak for dhakburz
    Bit rich from a guy that used my beorn to farm marks n meds when he was banned for exploiting.

  10. #10
    lol this makes what 3 or 4 times you got caught? find a new spot friend

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    614
    Terrible player but rank farming is soooo 2012. No one cares anymore and we all knew Allos farmed.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    164
    Affwyn Rank13 Warden - Ashtryn Rank7 Champion - Affected Rank9 Hunter
    Treachery Rank12 Warg - Treacherios Rank11 Reaver - Kavlaburz Rank10 Blackarrow

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by branvogil View Post
    All i can say is lolollololololol.
    all i can say is a cheater qqing about cheaters at snowbourn sounds ######## to me

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by branvogil View Post
    Bit rich from a guy that used my beorn to farm marks n meds when he was banned for exploiting.
    dont talke like u didnt
    cheater/clubber
    QQer most importantly
    id like to add another freaver on that train for ur tears

  15. #15
    Why is this thread not deleted, accusing people of things, frelorn as you said on another thread report to GM, i see 3 people here being abused, yet again you close a decent thread but leave the trolls to abuse players.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,780
    PvMP forums have more lenient moderation than normal forums.

    The whole point is to argue with each other.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by branvogil View Post
    Why is this thread not deleted, accusing people of things, frelorn as you said on another thread report to GM, i see 3 people here being abused, yet again you close a decent thread but leave the trolls to abuse players.
    RUN ALLOS RUN
    SHUT THE THREAD
    hahahahaha
    how it hurts now? clubber

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    and note to frelorn:
    i already reported this guy 10 times
    you can check my ticket info and nothing was done
    we want justice

  19. #19
    Strange how this same thread was deleted on snowbourne pvmp straight away, but it still here.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by branvogil View Post
    Strange how this same thread was deleted on snowbourne pvmp straight away, but it still here.
    Allos you should have bought a clubbed account.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Leixy View Post
    PvMP forums have more lenient moderation than normal forums.

    The whole point is to argue with each other.
    Trolling is the best thing about these forums.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    442
    You are all just jealous of allos
    #JeSuisDunc


  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    You are all just jealous of allos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ

    For you patty, miss ya banter, hope some of my toons go on same server.

    Ah and affy you know i always love you.

  24. #24

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Lishnaqk View Post
    lolololol.. Ohhh Allos, you so silly.
    --Valishar, R7 Minstrel --Valignant, R11 Weaver (Retired)

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload