We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Order of the Ebon Hawk is transferring to Crickhollow

Hello new and old kinnies, Order of the Ebon Hawk is transferring to Crickhollow.

Make sure to stay in tuned as we're all gonna scout the neighbourhoods together so we can live side by side happily forever and ever once again.

Iselilja, leader of Order of the Ebon Hawk
    Last edited by Iselilja; Aug 05 2015 at 01:01 PM.

Hi all

I will be moving the kinship to Crickhollow right after server time midnight October first. This can go fast or slow, from ten minutes to six hours. If you transfer and get there before me you will loose all kinship data, so if you want to stay in kin you must do the following;

Put the toon Ebonhawk in your friends list. This is my toon, and I will only be using him for this. After October the first you log on to Riddermark and if you find Ebonhawk in your friends list it means I have not "landed" on Crickhollow yet, so keep waiting. When you no longer can't find Ebonhawk on your friends list it means it's safe for you to travel.

Let me know if you can't seem to put Ebonhawk in your friends list.

For more info; https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Migration-Guid

So Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts and have a nice flight.
    Last edited by Iselilja; Sep 28 2015 at 07:14 PM.

Hello kinnies, we now have two Order of the Ebon Hawk kinships, one on Crickhollow and another one on Landroval. To join our kinship on Landroval send a mail to Malgalbor (Olgomil).

Quote Originally Posted by Iselilja View Post
    Hello kinnies, we now have two Order of the Ebon Hawk kinships, one on Crickhollow and another one on Landroval. To join our kinship on Landroval send a mail to Malgalbor (Olgomil).
    Wow.... its sort of sad to see the kinship split up. I had one or two individuals that went their other ways (one to landroval I know of as well), but I think 95% of active players all followed the kinship to Arkenstone.

In any case, good luck to you all! We are having a great time on Arkenstone, and I hope Crickhollow will treat you just as well!!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    Wow.... its sort of sad to see the kinship split up. I had one or two individuals that went their other ways (one to landroval I know of as well), but I think 95% of active players all followed the kinship to Arkenstone.

In any case, good luck to you all! We are having a great time on Arkenstone, and I hope Crickhollow will treat you just as well!!

Heya. We didn't split up, several of us have toons in both places, and hopefully many more soon!

In any case, good luck to you all! We are having a great time on Arkenstone, and I hope Crickhollow will treat you just as well!![/QUOTE]

And have fun on Arkenstone!

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    It was not a real split. I founded a new Ebon Hawk in Landroval and transferred all my characters from Riddermark to Landroval, but ive a character in Crickhollow too. Some people from the original kin have characters in both kinships and we will invite new people when the kinship in Landroval rank up, the one in Crickhollow is already open to new kinmates.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Yep "we now have two Order of the Ebon Hawk kinships" Seems pretty clear to me! We can't be the only kinship that exists on several servers. Very practical as Landroval has many events and other types of fun.

And now the Order of the Ebon Hawk is reunite again, in Landroval.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!