We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    "1) Updating the Recurring Happenings - Ongoing listing" is finished.

Feel free to check it for accuracy.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 41 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    Our 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy is in August. PM me if you want to get involved.

Updated, awaiting word on a possible new monthly Market/swap in Michel Delving.

If you are skilled in the ways of Lore Mastering/Mistressing and would like to lead a Landroval Combat Class, contact Bredhe in game.

As always, if you run a Landroval Happening that is not already listed, please let me know and I'll be happy to add it. A list of info needed for a Happening can be found here.
    Our 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy is in August. PM me if you want to get involved.

Updated, have not had time to check the LCC schedule yet, so if there are additions since last I checked, I will get them up later today.

Speaking of, If you are skilled in the ways of Lore Mastering/Mistressing or any class that has a month upcoming and would like to lead a Landroval Combat Class, contact Bredhe in game.

As always, if you run a Landroval Happening that is not already listed, please let me know and I'll be happy to add it. A list of info needed for a Happening can be found here.

Updated.

If you are skilled in the ways of Lore Mastering/Mistressing or any class that has a month upcoming and would like to lead a Landroval Combat Class, contact Bredhe in game.

Updated, noted the change to the EMS schedule and added/adjusted some LCC classes.

Updated. Sorry for the lapse. The snow finally melted, and lots to do in the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    - Sunday the 6th at 1:00pm [RPF/W]: The Hope present their "The MOON side of The HOPE" concert at the Prancing Pony Stables in Bree-town. Come one, come all, we will be very happy to see you!
    No, no, no. Thorin's Gate, 14.6S 103.6W
    All you need is HOPE...
    videos of The HOPE

Quote Originally Posted by Charnota View Post
    No, no, no. Thorin's Gate, 14.6S 103.6W
    Apologies. I only edited part of the usual entry. Fixing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    Apologies. I only edited part of the usual entry. Fixing it now.
    Thanks))
    All you need is HOPE...
    videos of The HOPE

Quote Originally Posted by Charnota View Post
    Thanks))
    You are most welcome, and I'm glad you caught my error in time!

Updated, with a note about one Troll Finger schedule change.

If you are skilled in the ways of Championing or any class that has a month upcoming and would like to lead a Landroval Combat Class, feel free to contact Bredhe in game.

As always, if you run a Landroval Happening that is not already listed, please let me know and I'll be happy to add it. The info needed for a Happening listing can be found here.

PvMP news (as of May-9-2018)

Heya!
    Thought I'd reply, for once, after catching up on Happenings reading to help with PvMP news.
    Lately, a large Creep horde has been gathering on Tuesday and Thursday nights in the 'Moors around 8pm/server time (EST).
    To counter, the Freeps have been gathering their forces to meet the challenge of quelling the rising darkness.

@Creeps: Both Sauron and Saruman require your service, worm! Get your work orders from the warleader Corwellnaak or Tigershark, or roar in /ooc chat to join the slaughter!

@Freeps: Beware the growing void! The Free folk of Middle-Earth rely on you to defend them - Can you meet the call? Rally to the various raid leader banners currently leading the charge, such as; Skoch, Freyvora, Turine, and Shilowadan.
    Also, be sure to shout out in /ooc in the Ettenmoors for information on the, then, current status of the fighting and/or use /joinchannel BloodyMoors to find fellow PvMP players ready for battle.

Lastly: Don't Forget to get your Creeps' skills unlocked by killing NPCs in the Ettenmoors for "Steel Tokens" to use on bartering for Grim Skull Boxes - These boxes contain Sigils of Battle that can be used to barter for Creep skills and traits.
    See here: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item%3AGrim_Skull_Box
    edit: this is only available during the Anniversary festival (not sure if this mechanic will be unlocked for the Anniversary encore)

PS: If you'd like some tips and tricks on the Warden class, please feel free to hit me up anytime

Last edited by Skoch; May 23 2018 at 01:46 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Skoch View Post
    Heya!
    Thought I'd reply, for once, after catching up on Happenings reading to help with PvMP news.
    Lately, a large Creep horde has been gathering on Tuesday and Thursday nights in the 'Moors around 8pm/server time (EST).
    To counter, the Freeps have been gathering their forces to meet the challenge of quelling the rising darkness.

@Creeps: Both Sauron and Saruman require your service, worm! Get your work orders from the warleader Corwelnaak or Tigershark, or roar in /ooc chat to join the slaughter!

@Freeps: Beware the growing void! The Free folk of Middle-Earth rely on you to defend them - Can you meet the call? Rally to the various raid leader banners currently leading the charge, such as; Skoch, Freyvora, Turine, and Shilowadan.
    Also, be sure to shout out in /ooc in the Ettenmoors for information on the, then, current status of the fighting and/or use /joinchannel BloodyMoors to find fellow PvMP players ready for battle.

Lastly: Don't Forget to get your Creeps' skills unlocked by killing NPCs in the Ettenmoors for "Steel Tokens" to use on bartering for Grim Skull Boxes - These boxes contain Sigils of Battle that can be used to barter for Creep skills and traits.
    edit: this is only available during the Anniversary festival (not sure if this mechanic will be unlocked for the Anniversary encore)

PS: If you'd like some tips and tricks on the Warden class, please feel free to hit me up anytime

Listen up Maggots! Yeah, I’m talking to you!! Stop picking flowers and accept the gifts of the dark master- who will return again soon to slaughter those foolish enough to fight for the King Pretender, when not cowering behind the blasted walls of Minas Tirdith. Our Tyrants will show you how to fight the most cunning and tricksy of chattel- those whom deign themselves Free.

Free? Free from what? Their senses? Freedom is doing what you will and taking what you want... and we want it all. Freeps expect nothing, and we shall grant it... in abundance!

So, put down your blueberry ale and silly flowers and let the true power of Middle Earth enter your veins. The Exiles of Nimrodel welcome all newbs- we will whip you into shape and teach you how to take what is rightfully yours... which is to say, everthing! And we won’t let some warty Wardens, nasty hobbitses, crazed champions or hurtful hunters stand between us and total victory.

Tuesdays are just the beginning, worm. Your days of deluded “freedom” shall soon end. The dark sword call Nerfgil (Nerf of the West) will sunder your runes, shatter your weapons, disarm your hunters and will kick you into the lowly pits, where we have always been... waiting... and sharpening our teeth for the inevitable feast. It is not too late to unshackle yourself from virtue and experience true freedom. Join us or die!!
    Last edited by Corwelleon; May 16 2018 at 09:25 PM.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Quote Originally Posted by Skoch View Post
    Heya!

@Creeps: Both Sauron and Saruman require your service, worm! Get your work orders from the warleader Corwellnaak or Tigershark, or roar in /ooc chat to join the slaughter!

Thanks for the notice, Skoch. I am in the process of catching up the list again. I will add these.

Quote Originally Posted by Corwelleon View Post
    Listen up Maggots! Yeah, I’m talking to you!! Stop picking flowers and accept the gifts of the dark master- who will return again soon to slaughter those foolish enough to fight for the King Pretender, when not cowering behind the blasted walls of Minas Tirdith. Our Tyrants will show you how to fight the most cunning and tricksy of chattel- those whom deign themselves Free.

Free? Free from what? Their senses? Freedom is doing what you will and taking what you want... and we want it all. Freeps expect nothing, and we shall grant it... in abundance!

So, put down your blueberry ale and silly flowers and let the true power of Middle Earth enter your veins. The Exiles of Nimrodel welcome all newbs- we will whip you into shape and teach you how to take what is rightfully yours... which is to say, everthing! And we won’t let some warty Wardens, nasty hobbitses, crazed champions or hurtful hunters stand between us and total victory.

Tuesdays are just the beginning, worm. Your days of deluded “freedom” shall soon end. The dark sword call Nerfgil (Nerf of the West) will sunder your runes, shatter your weapons, disarm your hunters and will kick you into the lowly pits, where we have always been... waiting... and sharpening our teeth for the inevitable feast. It is not too late to unshackle yourself from virtue and experience true freedom. Join us or die!!
    I will note your sentiments when listing the notice targeted for your worms.

The Happenings List is back to starting on the current day.

I will be adding June's Landroval Combat Class offerings over the course of this week. Speaking of, If you are skilled in the ways of Minstrelling or any class that has a month upcoming and would like to lead a Landroval Combat Class, contact Bredhe in game.

The Happenings List is updated.

I am in the process of adding June's Landroval Combat Class offerings over the course of this week. I will have the Minstrel deeding nights up for the month before the weekend. I'm hoping to find more classes' info out at Classy this weekend at the latest because right now the rest are TBA.

The Happenings List is updated. I will add the new Moors related events to the ongoing sub-list some time next week.

I am still adding June's Landroval Combat Class offerings over the course of this week. We had a break in the rains here, so I've been frantically trying to get what I can done in our yard. At least I finally got some kitchen crops started.

The Happenings List is current.

I will continue to add June's Landroval Combat Class offerings as the date/time info becomes available (meaning it no longer is just a TBA event). After I post this, I will be adding in two Minstrel classes for the beginning of this month. The Sunday class will be directly addressing the trait changes made today to the Minstrel class.

~~~

I have added all the LCCs that have a day/time. I know they are in the process of nailing down some more date/time details, so more may be added soon.

Also, for folks that may have been waiting for Club-Eclair to head into Moria, they will be taking a short hiatus when they have finished Vol. I, and then will resume at the Gates of Moria Prologue on August 18th.

Weatherstock X and 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken notices have been added to the "after June" section.

The known Landroval Combat Classes for July are now on the list, as is the scheduled Weatherstock Concert Series events.

Last edited by Gaming_Gal; Jun 27 2018 at 02:46 PM.

I have added more Warden Landroval Combat Classes in July that have their details settled.

I have also updated information about Club Eclair for this month and next.

Please note I am awaiting word back if The Andune Ensemble will be performing their usual time/place or not on the 8th due to the Weatherstock Concert Series. Many of the Ensemble folks are from the kin sponsoring the event, so I thought it best to put a warning in case they've reschedule or what have you. As soon as I hear back, I will remove the current "I am not certain..." note on that day.

I did hear back, and The Andune Ensemble is opening for the Sunday of WCS as a non-competing band, and adjusted accordingly.

I hope to start adding the confirmed 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken events by next weekend at the latest.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast