We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 95 of 95

Thread: RIP meneldor

  1. #76
    How could possibly post 4,818 times on that guildlaunch forum, Elmo.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,268

    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    How could possibly post 4,818 times on that guildlaunch forum, Elmo.
    Are you stalking me kiddo?


    Also it's "how could you possibly "

    Have a nice day Bitchhhhh

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Are you stalking me kiddo?


    Also it's "how could you possibly "

    Have a nice day Bitchhhhh
    I don't care enough about you to stalk you, Neet. I merely saw that while browsing through some threads, and decided to ask about it.

    It's good to see you're finally getting English lessons. Too bad they're 50 years late. Maybe you should stick to your hieroglyphs?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    I don't care enough about you to stalk you, Neet. I merely saw that while browsing through some threads, and decided to ask about it.

    It's good to see you're finally getting English lessons. Too bad they're 50 years late. Maybe you should stick to your hieroglyphs?
    That would be called grammar lessons son grammar, though I do speak English.


    Were you home schooled or something that you don't know the difference???

    Have a wonderful day kid
    Last edited by LEGENDofALL; Dec 01 2015 at 08:07 PM.

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    That would be called grammar lessons son grammar, though I do speak English.


    Were you home schooled or something that you don't know the difference???

    Have a wonderful day kid
    http://www.nheri.org/research/resear...schooling.html

  7. #82




    What a noob....

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    Posts
    3,161
    lol you had half a star and people where being gratzed on rank 4. That was before the nerf to infamy that autoranked people. far from noob my friend .

    I started another branch of BM on Ark, at least until the server transfers are done, come join us, I mainly play my spider Smited because playing a rank 15 after all the updates to kb's and stuff is just pointless.
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    lol you had half a star and people where being gratzed on rank 4. That was before the nerf to infamy that autoranked people. far from noob my friend .

    I started another branch of BM on Ark, at least until the server transfers are done, come join us, I mainly play my spider Smited because playing a rank 15 after all the updates to kb's and stuff is just pointless.
    Yes back that rank 5 was impressive because of the points you got for kills and such. I'd be curious to see how many people who are rank 15 now really would be rank 15 if not for the changes in gains.

    I still play my Lm from time to time but because my computer is such a piece of #### right now I can't group or be around a group that has more then 10 in it or I lag the #### out lol.

    I'll take pvp from 6 or 7 years ago and grind for the rank and have more fun doing that then what they give you today .

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canadian in the South
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    yadda yadda, pvp talk.
    Hi Elmo! *wavewavewave*

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Batel View Post
    Hi Elmo! *wavewavewave*
    Well hello there stranger, how are you?


    Yes of course pvp talk

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    lol you had half a star and people where being gratzed on rank 4. That was before the nerf to infamy that autoranked people. far from noob my friend .

    I started another branch of BM on Ark, at least until the server transfers are done, come join us, I mainly play my spider Smited because playing a rank 15 after all the updates to kb's and stuff is just pointless.
    My Freeps and Creeps from Silverlode are on Arkenstone now. 3 R7 Creeps (WL,BA,Stalker)


    Khabraz is Halarandir btw

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodesh View Post
    Sociopath is R15 too. I could kill both of you at the same time.

    So High Chieftan eats up two Captain Generals.

    High Chieftan rules the Moors. It all makes sense to me now.
    you couldnt beat me 1vs1 if i played with 1 hand. in fact, you couldnt beat me 1vs1 if i played with just my pinky finger

  14. #89
    Hi Elmo, Hi Corrakkas, Hi Stark....Hi Landroval

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by corrakkas View Post
    you couldnt beat me 1vs1 if i played with 1 hand. in fact, you couldnt beat me 1vs1 if i played with just my pinky finger
    As much as Lodesh and I disagree, I actually agree with him here. Its kinda sad the caliber of playing that the r15s on Meneldor had. And I know for a fact that I am trash so please, no need to tell me, I know it.... unlike some people on this thread.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY_D View Post
    Hi Elmo, Hi Corrakkas, Hi Stark....Hi Landroval
    Not sure many teen girls still play this for you to cyber with.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,268
    Your kinship's Message of the Day:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGfn...utu.be&t=1m59s it is the only answer
    0123456789

    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

  18. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY_D View Post
    Hi Elmo, Hi Corrakkas, Hi Stark....Hi Landroval
    Hello Sunny.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the Terrors of the Night
    Posts
    54
    To any former Protectors of the Secret Flame kin members Zing Featherbottom is back after being away for over five years and has moved to the Crickhollow Server.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    16
    hello anybody here?
    Timmehdore - LM | Sneakysnake - Burg | Strokin - Hunter
    Thundercrotch - WL | Wewt - Warg

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload