We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TLHH has been updated to version 2.1.2 in order to address a couple of small issues. More details available if you click the version number link at the top of the TLHH page.

Download moved?

I'm rather late to the party, but I wanted to grab this utility, and I went to http://www.usoutpost31.com/lasthomelyhobbit/ , but I find no links to a .zip file there. No links at all, except for one small one at the top which only leads to a description of the last updates. Where do I go to download?

Quote Originally Posted by LandrovalBRG View Post
    TLHH has been updated to version 2.1.2 in order to address a couple of small issues. More details available if you click the version number link at the top of the TLHH page.
    Give this link a try http://www.usoutpost31.com/lasthomelyhobbit/
    Forte "Fortissimmo" Maestro - Forte's Academy of Music - Learn the ABC Music System
    Twitch Stream @ForteMaestro - LOTROstream Team member
    Co-Host of LOTRO Player News

Quote Originally Posted by Bolderbrook View Post
    I'm rather late to the party, but I wanted to grab this utility, and I went to http://www.usoutpost31.com/lasthomelyhobbit/ , but I find no links to a .zip file there. No links at all, except for one small one at the top which only leads to a description of the last updates. Where do I go to download?
    Hello -

I apologize for being rather a bit late in seeing this. Forte has the link right, and the link to the zip itself is in the “What Do I Need?” section of the page.

The Last Homely Hobbit has been updated to version 3.0. Please note that its system requirements changed recently, so pay close attention to the What You Need section of the main download page.

The major changes:

• Added support for file versioning (retaining every version of every song that you edit, past and present) and online music repository integration. This feature has the potential to transform the manner in which you manage your personal music, and to streamline the way in which you share it with other players. See the Version Control and Online Music Repository Integration page for a detailed write-up.

• Added support for the various new fiddle instruments. The Last Homely Hobbit will need to re-scan your LotRO music folder the first time that you run the application after updating in order to search your music for fiddle parts.

• It's been a while since I posted here, so I should probably also mention that The Last Homely Hobbit now supports SongbookBB-specific tags (Title, Transcriber, Artist, Mood, Genre, and Partcounts/Setups). If TLHH finds any such tags in your ABC files, it will pass them through to your Songbook plugindata file (if you have the "Keep My Songbook Plugin Data Updated" option turned on). If you are not familiar with these SongbookBB features, I'd be happy to post a little tutorial.

Happy fiddling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2