We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Credit Card connected with my game account

Hail and well met. Some time ago, I bought Isengard and at that time in the past I've used my credit card. It's been connected to my account ever since and I cannot find a way to remove it from there. I do not wish for that to continue. I didn't even wish that back then; it's been done automatically. Now, if my account ever got hacked, I would lose all my money on TP purchase spam. How the hell do I remove my CC from the account?

Thank you in advance.

There is no way to do what you are asking on your end. You have to contact Turbine Account Management to have your credit information removed. It used to be Turbine policy to close your account as part of the process - I do not know what the current policy is.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    There is no way to do what you are asking on your end. You have to contact Turbine Account Management to have your credit information removed. It used to be Turbine policy to close your account as part of the process - I do not know what the current policy is.
    I see. I will do so. There is but one more thing I need to ask - can you still purchase TP via mobile? I can't seem to find that option anywhere in the game, still, one year ago or so I used to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by C.B. View Post
    I see. I will do so. There is but one more thing I need to ask - can you still purchase TP via mobile? I can't seem to find that option anywhere in the game, still, one year ago or so I used to do that.
    This purchase option was only available in selected countries. It appears most of the countries that customers used to be able to buy Turbine Points via mobile no longer have this option. It seems like Turbine went thru the entire country list to review every purchase option. The countries and options that were not generating enough (whatever enough is) revenue were removed.

I suspect the decision is purely financial. Costs 500 dollars a month to offer the sale of Turbine Points via mobile in country 43. Sell 200 dollars worth of Turbine Points per month via mobile in country 43. Disable mobile purchases of Turbine Points for country 43. In this case, Turbine has a loss of 300 dollars a month.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.