We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Still getting 201 error

The server is up today so I tried getting in. Unfortunately I'm still getting the 201 error. It's coming up after I log in and am put in line to get on the server. Does anyone know of a fix for this that doesn't require downloading pricey/suspect software?

Quote Originally Posted by genseerian View Post
    The server is up today so I tried getting in. Unfortunately I'm still getting the 201 error. It's coming up after I log in and am put in line to get on the server. Does anyone know of a fix for this that doesn't require downloading pricey/suspect software?
    Same issue here, been reading quite a bit about the error and turns out the most common solution is to rename some of the data files, however in my case the data files are missing (even after 2 reinstalls)
    Soulsplit-1, Arkenstone.

Is there a method to see when Bullroarer is UP or a calendar schedule? I reloaded it last week, and it worked Thursday, but has been Closed since Saturday to today Monday. I checked the usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by FLH1038 View Post
    Is there a method to see when Bullroarer is UP or a calendar schedule? I reloaded it last week, and it worked Thursday, but has been Closed since Saturday to today Monday. I checked the usual suspects.
    There hasnt been. We usually get a hint or headsup via +Cordoftherings weekly livestream (Thursday) and then a thread here with release notes.

MAWorking had the highest post count on the pre-beta LOTRO forums. He was truly an icon and clearly, hasn't changed a bit. -Meghan/aka Patience

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5