We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Still getting 201 error

The server is up today so I tried getting in. Unfortunately I'm still getting the 201 error. It's coming up after I log in and am put in line to get on the server. Does anyone know of a fix for this that doesn't require downloading pricey/suspect software?

Quote Originally Posted by genseerian View Post
    The server is up today so I tried getting in. Unfortunately I'm still getting the 201 error. It's coming up after I log in and am put in line to get on the server. Does anyone know of a fix for this that doesn't require downloading pricey/suspect software?
    Same issue here, been reading quite a bit about the error and turns out the most common solution is to rename some of the data files, however in my case the data files are missing (even after 2 reinstalls)
    Soulsplit-1, Arkenstone.

Is there a method to see when Bullroarer is UP or a calendar schedule? I reloaded it last week, and it worked Thursday, but has been Closed since Saturday to today Monday. I checked the usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by FLH1038 View Post
    Is there a method to see when Bullroarer is UP or a calendar schedule? I reloaded it last week, and it worked Thursday, but has been Closed since Saturday to today Monday. I checked the usual suspects.
    There hasnt been. We usually get a hint or headsup via +Cordoftherings weekly livestream (Thursday) and then a thread here with release notes.

MAWorking had the highest post count on the pre-beta LOTRO forums. He was truly an icon and clearly, hasn't changed a bit. -Meghan/aka Patience

Hello
    I do not know if this weekend (the same thing happened to me) is the server Bullroarer open (different server status pages say it is open) but in the launcher I get server Closed, the issue is in the forum is commenting in several threads the new areas so I guess it is open, the question is to know if it is my pitcher's problem or you have to register (I'm already registered since 2013) or do not know, any idea that it can be, thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5