We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 49 of 49

Thread: Courting Death

  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    It's a game kiddo....a game where your skill means absolutely nothing because you will get smashed by someone playing a better class then you. You talking about doing things the best you can and yet here you are losing to scrubs like me. Seriously, be as good as you want, you will still lose when the person playing the most op class wants you to lose. Go ahead and say its just an op class, but where im from the real winners in pvp are the actual winners. No the losers patting themselves on the back and saying im good because x,y,z.

    Also I see no complaints. I see honest criticism and my genuine opinions. Do you know what a complaint is?
    Nim, you think your class is a lot more OP than it truly is lol. Sure it's OP, but there's ways of surviving wardens. I can trait crit defense and spam heal with you and the fight will never end. You give yourself a whole lotta credit playing half ### on an OP class when in reality 75% of the good creeps on BW would smash you off the server. And that is fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talone12 View Post
    Ya know they lifted most bans Ryzer? If you haven't tried already, try to log.
    I've tried. I think since record of bans mine will be the entire thing but idk fersure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurru View Post
    This thread was started to promote a tribe just because people have turned it in to a QQ battle bc they had to go insult a server that they both would get rekt on doesn't change the fact that it's main purpose it to promote a new tribe :P
    Wrong Muzle. I did play on Gladden for about 2 weeks. Long enough to see how terrible the players are there. I have no issue with your promoting, I was simply saying that it was a god awful server choice.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post
    Nim, you think your class is a lot more OP than it truly is lol. Sure it's OP, but there's ways of surviving wardens. I can trait crit defense and spam heal with you and the fight will never end. You give yourself a whole lotta credit playing half ### on an OP class when in reality 75% of the good creeps on BW would smash you off the server. And that is fact.
    Wow you think creeps that play on Brandy are a lot better then they are. All I have to do is trait blue and spam heals and the fight will never end. You give people that play on Brandy a whole lot of credit when in reality they would all lose to me easily.

    And no, that is not a fact. That is an unconfirmed assumption that you are accepting as fact to feel better about yourself. I invite you to prove me otherwise.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurru View Post
    This thread was started to promote a tribe just because people have turned it in to a QQ battle bc they had to go insult a server that they both would get rekt on doesn't change the fact that it's main purpose it to promote a new tribe :P
    Did a terrible RK and BA just say I would get rekt? I had no idea Gladden and/or Imladris had better players than Brandywine and/or Elendilmir. Wow. I have certainly been rekt.
    Recreant, Talonel, Oracular.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by Talone12 View Post
    Did a terrible RK and BA just say I would get rekt? I had no idea Gladden and/or Imladris had better players than Brandywine and/or Elendilmir. Wow. I have certainly been rekt.
    Ok ill ask, how do you quantify being good or skilled?

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    Wow you think creeps that play on Brandy are a lot better then they are. All I have to do is trait blue and spam heals and the fight will never end. You give people that play on Brandy a whole lot of credit when in reality they would all lose to me easily.

    And no, that is not a fact. That is an unconfirmed assumption that you are accepting as fact to feel better about yourself. I invite you to prove me otherwise.
    No I don't haha. They are as good as I say they are. And I promise you: Fight Evil, Marlay, Luk, Elvich, Drray, Gosmith, Meldops, Zweisocke all out. Just a few here that would completely smash you 1v1. Pretty much all those wargs would have you dead before you knew what was going on. The spiders would just be hilarious to see you try and kill, and the reavers would impale DS, AtO, DS you to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    Ok ill ask, how do you quantify being good or skilled?
    I'll answer even though it wasn't directed at me. Being good, or skilled is playing an underpowered class and keeping up with the more OP classes. Or playing an already OP class and self nerfing yourself down while not expecting others so self nerf down and still keeping up with said opponent.

    It's hilarious when someone who hasn't played on Brandywine doubts the skill level there. Yes, a large majority of the players there are scrubs. But point blank, Brandywine has the best players in this game. That is fact. It's the best server if you're trying to get better at your class, and it's the best solo server. Now, that being said, some other servers have some great players. Thorfinn on Crickhollow comes to mind. But I'll let you in on a little secret: Damn near all of them have alts on Brandywine.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post
    No I don't haha. They are as good as I say they are. And I promise you: Fight Evil, Marlay, Luk, Elvich, Drray, Gosmith, Meldops, Zweisocke all out. Just a few here that would completely smash you 1v1. Pretty much all those wargs would have you dead before you knew what was going on. The spiders would just be hilarious to see you try and kill, and the reavers would impale DS, AtO, DS you to death.


    I'll answer even though it wasn't directed at me. Being good, or skilled is playing an underpowered class and keeping up with the more OP classes. Or playing an already OP class and self nerfing yourself down while not expecting others so self nerf down and still keeping up with said opponent.
    Ah the brandy circle jerk continues. Your knee jerk assumptions and the fact you are still even bothering to reply to me tell me you are a person that isnt nearly as sure of themself as you want to me to believe. And the fact you have to defend yourself and the skill of these supposed great players speaks volumes more about your skill level then actually playing against you would.

    Also I already know the answer to my own question, and it isnt yours. The only way to quantify skill is how often one wins. Your answer is what the losers tell themselves to feel better about losing.

    Now off to brandy with you, no one seriously cares about the #### you are preaching. And remember, you might be good but this is lotro pvp. There is more pride in having the best fedora at the magic convention then being the best in lotro.

    edit: I would also like to see any of those creeps you named to anything against me after this new update goes live.

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    Ah the brandy circle jerk continues. Your knee jerk assumptions and the fact you are still even bothering to reply to me tell me you are a person that isnt nearly as sure of themself as you want to me to believe. And the fact you have to defend yourself and the skill of these supposed great players speaks volumes more about your skill level then actually playing against you would.

    Also I already know the answer to my own question, and it isnt yours. The only way to quantify skill is how often one wins. Your answer is what the losers tell themselves to feel better about losing.

    Now off to brandy with you, no one seriously cares about the #### you are preaching. And remember, you might be good but this is lotro pvp. There is more pride in having the best fedora at the magic convention then being the best in lotro.

    edit: I would also like to see any of those creeps you named to anything against me after this new update goes live.
    Not circle jerk. I'm talking open field 1v1. I'm 100% sure of myself. It's you who seems unsure, Nim. You gloat as if there's no single person in this game that can beat you and I'm simply telling you how wrong you are. As for my skill level, I'm good. But don't take my word. Ask a few people that play on Brandywine. I'll let them be the judge.

    If you didn't care about the "####" I'm preaching you wouldn't respond. This started out as me saying how garbage Gladden is and turned into you trying to tell me how OP you are. And how you never lose a fight. You just seem to have a bad attitude in general. So I guess you do fit on Gladden.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    CJing You
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Talone12 View Post
    Did a terrible RK and BA just say I would get rekt? I had no idea Gladden and/or Imladris had better players than Brandywine and/or Elendilmir. Wow. I have certainly been rekt.
    I know ur a great guard and everything but Brio > Selcouth guess what server brio's on big boy Also you'd have to be high to say i'm a bad BA... rk maybe but BA... are you serious? Lol i've no doubt as a whole gladden player base is more elite then brandy. Brandy may have a much more bigger population but with that much more bigger population carries much more noobs. And it's cute how you're trashing Gladden when you've never even played on the server.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    CJing You
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post
    Not circle jerk. I'm talking open field 1v1. I'm 100% sure of myself. It's you who seems unsure, Nim. You gloat as if there's no single person in this game that can beat you and I'm simply telling you how wrong you are. As for my skill level, I'm good. But don't take my word. Ask a few people that play on Brandywine. I'll let them be the judge.

    If you didn't care about the "####" I'm preaching you wouldn't respond. This started out as me saying how garbage Gladden is and turned into you trying to tell me how OP you are. And how you never lose a fight. You just seem to have a bad attitude in general. So I guess you do fit on Gladden.
    So quick to trash Gladden when you've never played on it Phoenix. Also Nimmy > Phoenix. JS brah Also nimmy heard about the cancer bro sorry to hear you have my prayers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000008e3ed/signature.png]Muzle[/charsig]
    Favorite sang of all time : [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc[/url]
    Give meh teh rep!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post
    Not circle jerk. I'm talking open field 1v1. I'm 100% sure of myself. It's you who seems unsure, Nim. You gloat as if there's no single person in this game that can beat you and I'm simply telling you how wrong you are. As for my skill level, I'm good. But don't take my word. Ask a few people that play on Brandywine. I'll let them be the judge.

    If you didn't care about the "####" I'm preaching you wouldn't respond. This started out as me saying how garbage Gladden is and turned into you trying to tell me how OP you are. And how you never lose a fight. You just seem to have a bad attitude in general. So I guess you do fit on Gladden.
    My god, read my posts before you respond. I never said I never lose. I said I lose only the fights I want to lose. Big difference.

    And this was never about how op I am. I mean I dont even play the game anymore, who cares how op I think i am? You apparently. This is about the pompous and egotistical attitude you seem to hold purely because you play on brandy and are perceived to be good at 1v1s. So in an effort to, troll/flex your ego/ just be the typical brandywhiner you stick your nose into a thread that has literally nothing to do with you just to insert your superiority. I simply called you out on your attitude while finding out you aren't nearly as sure of yourself as you want me to believe. Tell me what you want, you scream insecurity.

    Now scuttle off to brandy. It occurs to me you are too far beneath me to continue humoring your need to prove yourself.

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post
    Not circle jerk. I'm talking open field 1v1. I'm 100% sure of myself. It's you who seems unsure, Nim. You gloat as if there's no single person in this game that can beat you and I'm simply telling you how wrong you are. As for my skill level, I'm good. But don't take my word. Ask a few people that play on Brandywine. I'll let them be the judge.

    If you didn't care about the "####" I'm preaching you wouldn't respond. This started out as me saying how garbage Gladden is and turned into you trying to tell me how OP you are. And how you never lose a fight. You just seem to have a bad attitude in general. So I guess you do fit on Gladden.
    You're just embarrassing yourself now.

  12. #37
    Yay, thats the most PvP Imladris had for about half a year. Imladris wont get closed!
    Commander Eisenspalter
    Equilibrium/Joke

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post


    Gladden is awful. Far below average skill level, bad community of cry babies and easymoders. You've been warned. You wanna get good? Go to Brandywine and solo. Keyword is solo. Raidbabies can stay the hell off Brandywine, thanks. Wanna stay the same or even get worse? Go to Gladden. I respect Hellsweb, but what a terrible server pick. Hell even Landroval had better players and that's saying a lot. And Landroval actually has a great community.

    ~Phoenix
    Lol .. Your funny.
    .

    Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurru View Post
    I know ur a great guard and everything but Brio > Selcouth guess what server brio's on big boy Also you'd have to be high to say i'm a bad BA... rk maybe but BA... are you serious? Lol i've no doubt as a whole gladden player base is more elite then brandy. Brandy may have a much more bigger population but with that much more bigger population carries much more noobs. And it's cute how you're trashing Gladden when you've never even played on the server.

    Yo, leave Brio out of this muzle, he doesn't even have lotro installed right now :P




    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    Yay, thats the most PvP Imladris had for about half a year. Imladris wont get closed!

    Omg ikr?

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    Wow you think creeps that play on Brandy are a lot better then they are. All I have to do is trait blue and spam heals and the fight will never end. You give people that play on Brandy a whole lot of credit when in reality they would all lose to me easily.

    And no, that is not a fact. That is an unconfirmed assumption that you are accepting as fact to feel better about yourself. I invite you to prove me otherwise.
    Out of all the wardens I have seen. Nim is top 5 and that is across 1/2 of the NA servers
    .

    Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurru View Post
    So quick to trash Gladden when you've never played on it Phoenix. Also Nimmy > Phoenix. JS brah Also nimmy heard about the cancer bro sorry to hear you have my prayers
    You're wrong there. I transferred my reaver there a while back and dedicated 2 weeks to the server because I had heard it was a pretty decent server. So I gave it a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    My god, read my posts before you respond. I never said I never lose. I said I lose only the fights I want to lose. Big difference.

    And this was never about how op I am. I mean I dont even play the game anymore, who cares how op I think i am? You apparently. This is about the pompous and egotistical attitude you seem to hold purely because you play on brandy and are perceived to be good at 1v1s. So in an effort to, troll/flex your ego/ just be the typical brandywhiner you stick your nose into a thread that has literally nothing to do with you just to insert your superiority. I simply called you out on your attitude while finding out you aren't nearly as sure of yourself as you want me to believe. Tell me what you want, you scream insecurity.

    Now scuttle off to brandy. It occurs to me you are too far beneath me to continue humoring your need to prove yourself.
    I never denied my attitude. All I'm saying is you seem to think you're better than you are. You say you only lose fights you "want to lose" and I'm telling you you would lose fights you didn't want to lose. And you're having none of that. And sticking my nose into a thread having nothing to do with me? Then tell me what you're doing here..
    Quote Originally Posted by kohkohpuffs View Post
    You're just embarrassing yourself now.
    Who are you again? Yellow cappy right? If you need a red traitline PM me and I'll give you some tips. As for your comment, no I am not. I gave my opinion and Nim started a conversation so I merely responded.

    Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Out of all the wardens I have seen. Nim is top 5 and that is across 1/2 of the NA servers
    LOL.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post

    Who are you again? Yellow cappy right? If you need a red traitline PM me and I'll give you some tips. As for your comment, no I am not. I gave my opinion and Nim started a conversation so I merely responded.
    A conversation? Because I see a child being goaded into a pointless argument. I mean for someone that claims to be as skillful and well respected as you claim to be to stoop to an argument with nim? Pathetic.....You are too busy trying to defend your manhood to notice you are being played for an idiot.

    Also I need no tips from you. An aborted child has the brain power to make an effective build in this game. So try not to feel too good about yourself.

  18. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by kohkohpuffs View Post
    A conversation? Because I see a child being goaded into a pointless argument. I mean for someone that claims to be as skillful and well respected as you claim to be to stoop to an argument with nim? Pathetic.....You are too busy trying to defend your manhood to notice you are being played for an idiot.

    Also I need no tips from you. An aborted child has the brain power to make an effective build in this game. So try not to feel too good about yourself.
    Ooh feisty! Skillful yes, I never claimed to be well respected. That's for others to decide really. We were arguing? I was just talking really. Played for an idiot? By Nim? Please. I'm simply trying to get a few points across, but he doesn't want to accept the things I say are true.

    And I beg to differ. I fought you a bit in my short stead on Gladden. And if you haven't updated the spec then you surely do. Though I will go as far as saying your yellow build was somewhat beefy. I would suggest more morale however.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post
    Ooh feisty! Skillful yes, I never claimed to be well respected. That's for others to decide really. We were arguing? I was just talking really. Played for an idiot? By Nim? Please. I'm simply trying to get a few points across, but he doesn't want to accept the things I say are true.
    You're fighting.....ummm conversing... with a person that doesn't play the game anymore nor really cares about it. Yes, I would say you look like an idiot to continue arguing semantics with a person that only knows semantics. But whatever, continue.

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by kohkohpuffs View Post
    You're fighting.....ummm conversing... with a person that doesn't play the game anymore nor really cares about it. Yes, I would say you look like an idiot to continue arguing semantics with a person that only knows semantics. But whatever, continue.
    If he didn't care he wouldn't be posting on the forums. You're saying the person that actually plays the game looks like an idiot but not the person who no longer plays but continues to whine on the forums? Got it.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  21. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorKeating View Post
    If he didn't care he wouldn't be posting on the forums. You're saying the person that actually plays the game looks like an idiot but not the person who no longer plays but continues to whine on the forums? Got it.
    I believe recent sickness and other issues are preventing nim from playing. Not a lack of interest in the game.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England, London.
    Posts
    48
    I have played on a lot of servers aswell and I have to say gladden was trash honestly. Although there were a few good players, and if more people were to transfer to that server it may make the quality better. As far as brandywine goes the solo players are very good and the raid babies suck which is down to play style. But let's be honest this game isn't based around solo play. Like someone else said class>skill. Aswell as freeps > creeps 75% of the time. The other 25% doesn't last long. I've given up looking for a perfect server and play with a lot of good friends on silverlode, leading a tribe and kinship in preparation for merges. In my opinion most people who think there good at soloing just play FOTM OP classes. If I had to choose a new server out of brandywine, gladden and landroval (servers being thrown around) it would be landroval.

  23. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by kohkohpuffs View Post
    I believe recent sickness and other issues are preventing nim from playing. Not a lack of interest in the game.
    I don't much care why he doesn't play. I just know he doesn't play. So my point stands.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]ProfessorKeating, r11 WL/[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Ryzar, r12 Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#40e0d0]Skill and Valour, Swarm[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  24. #49

    true...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanoraukar View Post
    Yay, thats the most PvP Imladris had for about half a year. Imladris wont get closed!

    im happy i transfer my mini.. i hope they will open the transfers soon...

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload