We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Windfola live streaming

I've noticed a couple of people stream their levelling and instance running on twitch TV now, just throwing my own twitch out there for those who want to watch some pvp and t2c raid related streaming
    Www.twitch.tv/solous_
    I have no set days for streaming yet but that could change, make sure to throw me a follow and you will be notified when I go live. Thanks

Drop a reply with your own stream below and I'll check them out, gives me something to do/watch when I'm working or playing and bored.

Well i am now streaming as well. Although i will admit im not sure what im doing or anything. So feel free to watch. Only pvp obviously. Will only stream when something is happening. Its under twitch.tv/saltytrollwindy. Btw ill be on sunday 28th maybe some ppl who see this we can get some action out??? Been lonely out there. Saltytroll

Quote Originally Posted by Saltytroll View Post
    Well i am now streaming as well. Although i will admit im not sure what im doing or anything. So feel free to watch. Only pvp obviously. Will only stream when something is happening. Its under twitch.tv/saltytrollwindy. Btw ill be on sunday 28th maybe some ppl who see this we can get some action out??? Been lonely out there. Saltytroll
    Yeah the games boring lately. Looks like the new pvp map and mergers might be a decent time to stream

Well ive been reading the forums on bullroar and its a lot of mixed responses. They are saying that the new update with some bug on freeps that the balance is like even when heals are involved. Fights just going on and on which they said was boring with no one dieing. And as far as the map mix responses on that as well. Im actually considering doing that toon copy and seeing what the beta server is like. But anyways yeah our server is hurting. But ill be on tomorrow morning usa eastern 9am-2pm. On and off depending on action and sunday 11am-6pmish. So whoever sees this come out? Maybe it will turn into something fun. Saltytroll

Awesome fights today. Streamed it all. I appriciate those that watched. I will be out tomorrow morning maybe get some more action together? Saltytroll

Quote Originally Posted by Saltytroll View Post
    Awesome fights today. Streamed it all. I appriciate those that watched. I will be out tomorrow morning maybe get some more action together? Saltytroll
    Been out of town. Back Monday but I'll come out with a burg pack for lols.