We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by greatlord365 View Post
    Ok. I understand.

I will just let you Prius drivin skinny jean complaining people on here have fun.

Take care everybody

Quote Originally Posted by aklouie View Post
    I blame Vyxe..... and I find it really fascinating that the community still call's it V Rock
    Good to hear from you Alan. I hope you are well.
    Gunnolf

Good Day,

I'll start with reminding folk of the arguing over the internet and winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics analogy. For those who are interested, we've had some pretty great small group fights during the intermittent times I've been able to be online lately. This is mostly due to several Creepside Leaders refusing to make groups larger than 6, most of mine have been 3-4, unless the Freep numbers reach/exceed 10 or so. Even then, Brynden and I have tried to keep our groups small and discreet and simply coordinate our small groups against the larger forces through TS.

To which I wish to say, thank you to the Freeps who have come out and created some dynamic and fast action, and thank you to the Creeps for backing the Creep Leaders we have who are trying to make a difference.

Just a reminder to folk: if you aren't part of the solution, you may very well be a part of the problem.

Cheers,
    Kugnakhaluk
    Last edited by Magnanimity; May 04 2015 at 09:53 AM.
    "If you're smart. You don't want me for an enemy." --Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Magnanimity View Post
    Good Day,

I'll start with reminding folk of the arguing over the internet and winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics analogy. For those who are interested, we've had some pretty great small group fights during the intermittent times I've been able to be online lately. This is mostly due to several Creepside Leaders refusing to make groups larger than 6, most of mine have been 3-4, unless the Freep numbers reach/exceed 10 or so. Even then, Brynden and I have tried to keep our groups small and discreet and simply coordinate our small groups against the larger forces through TS.

To which I wish to say, thank you to the Freeps who have come out and created some dynamic and fast action, and thank you to the Creeps for backing the Creep Leaders we have who are trying to make a difference.

Just a reminder to folk: if you aren't part of the solution, you may very well be a part of the problem.

Cheers,
    Kugnakhaluk

When you stop flayer-rooting solo freeps in a group of 5+ creeps, then I will take you seriously.

I'll start with reminding folk of the arguing over the internet and winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics analogy.
    Indirect use of the R-Word? Really? Fantastic way to be part of the solution!

Spread the word to end the word, for you may very well be a part of the problem. Try taking the pledge?

As you seem to have missed it elsewhere in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Chodelet View Post

we've had some pretty great small group fights

Quote Originally Posted by Araphorn View Post
    When you stop flayer-rooting solo freeps in a group of 5+ creeps, then I will take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid'heru View Post
    What a grand assumption that you have to have psychic powers to know what goes on in the moors without actually being there. I have these things that I communicate with on a daily basis who are there and tell me what is going on. These things are called friends, something you probably dont have a whole lot of due to the fact that you come across as a d-bag. Dont need psychic powers to figure that one out either. Now if you have anything relevant to say about the topic in the thread feel free to enlighten us on it, if not why even hit the reply button?

I'm certain you will reply though. You will probably say how stupid of a post and then defend yourself by saying you are beloved by all and have a billion friends in lotro and on facebook, that you were prom queen/king, yada yada yada. Maybe I am psychic? No, I just know how blowhards like yourself operate.

Have a good day....
    Fantastic, because hearsay is so accurate and unbiased
    Thorcar
    Champion on Arkenstone
    Rare Breed

Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    Fantastic, because hearsay is so accurate and unbiased
    Considering they're actually in the moors at the time I am on vent with them i would say it is fairly accurate. You may want to look up the definition of hearsay because evidently you dont have any idea what it means. Where is your first hand information? I would say you dont have any, therefore your very presence in this thread is irrelevant just like your peanut gallery analogy breakdowns.
    Wolves couldn't care less what sheep think
    Sidheru R13 Elendilmir/Deathshryke R12 BA TWKSL Brandy

Considering they're actually in the moors at the time I am on vent with them i would say it is fairly accurate. You may want to look up the definition of hearsay because evidently you dont have any idea what it means.
    OK, let's look it up.

Oxford: Information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor
    Merriam Webster: something heard from another person : something that you have been told

So, regardless if you are in Vent with them at the time or getting a pedicure with them the next day, it is hearsay because you are not there. May I also point out that you used the word "fairly" when describing their accuracy.

Where is your first hand information? I would say you dont have any, therefore your very presence in this thread is irrelevant just like your peanut gallery analogy breakdowns.
    I really don't care about the Moors anymore. I just here to point out your baseball analogy stunk.
    Thorcar
    Champion on Arkenstone
    Rare Breed

I thought V rock was named after a character named Violence

I really don't care about the Moors anymore. I just here to point out your baseball analogy stunk.
    At least you get to the point of why you are in this thread and that is to be a troll who wants to make everyone think that you are super intelligent.

I guess you are a very sheltered person and have no idea what is going on in the big wide world since you are not there in person to substantiate everything that is broadcast on the news. What a sad existence you must lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonic View Post
    I thought V rock was named after a character named Violence
    Violence was Vyxe's reaver. So technically you are correct.

Violence was Vyxe's reaver. So technically you are correct.
    It's a little unusual playing on a different server and not hearing it called V rock...
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

At least you get to the point of why you are in this thread and that is to be a troll who wants to make everyone think that you are super intelligent.

I guess you are a very sheltered person and have no idea what is going on in the big wide world since you are not there in person to substantiate everything that is broadcast on the news. What a sad existence you must lead.
    Nope, not trolling the thread. Just pointing out your inability to make a good anology. Now you are trying to compare some cackling hens in Vent to the rebroadcasting of video recordings of world events? Thank you for making my point again.

Thorcar
    Champion on Arkenstone
    Rare Breed

Nope, not trolling the thread. Just pointing out your inability to make a good anology. Now you are trying to compare some cackling hens in Vent to the rebroadcasting of video recordings of world events? Thank you for making my point again.
    Oh I see it only counts if it is second hand information that YOU can trust. You are a real man or woman of genius.

Zergweaver taking the good lord RAGELARKS WORD to heart... enforcing the #1 rule creepside...no soloing..

Oh I see it only counts if it is second hand information that YOU can trust.
    I don't recall relaying any secondhand information so please link.
    Thorcar
    Champion on Arkenstone
    Rare Breed

[QUOTE=Sid'heru;7355829]Yeah who cares if you have a good fight when all you are interested in is points for a meaningless rank. Have fun getting it turning in quests I may even have some grimwood kindling you can have.[/QU

Joyikristas here. God, I miss this game and all the good old fun we used to have. Huh, Sid? Hunting around the moores. It was such a great community.

Everytime I pop back on my warg it hasnt been fun. I would love to level my hunter and bring the old a=school fight and battles we used to get going.

Moof, Ty for all the fun back when. I used to love going up against you and trying to be creative.

Crazy to see stickeez still around too. Just anted to say hi.. Hope everyone is well. The thought of a new pvp map got me looking here again.
    “There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” Ernest Hemingway

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000699dd/signature.png]Joyikristas[/charsig]

[QUOTE=shamman;7386786]
    Yeah who cares if you have a good fight when all you are interested in is points for a meaningless rank. Have fun getting it turning in quests I may even have some grimwood kindling you can have.[/QU

Joyikristas here. God, I miss this game and all the good old fun we used to have. Huh, Sid? Hunting around the moores. It was such a great community.

Everytime I pop back on my warg it hasnt been fun. I would love to level my hunter and bring the old a=school fight and battles we used to get going.

Moof, Ty for all the fun back when. I used to love going up against you and trying to be creative.

Crazy to see stickeez still around too. Just anted to say hi.. Hope everyone is well. The thought of a new pvp map got me looking here again.

Joy! Come on back bro we need more freeps! Dont know if E will ever make it back to being a great server, but we can always try.

[QUOTE=shamman;7386786]
    Yeah who cares if you have a good fight when all you are interested in is points for a meaningless rank. Have fun getting it turning in quests I may even have some grimwood kindling you can have.[/QU

When the great server merges happen this summer, it will be interesting to see where people land.

Even my Signature is trolling!

[QUOTE=shamman;7386786]

Come back to me!

Quote Originally Posted by shamman View Post
    words
    Good to see you Joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtful View Post
    Come back to me!
    Are you still around here, Hurt?
    [URL="http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/spaeh/SignatureN.jpg"][COLOR=#daa520]Fuzzie[/COLOR][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmiles View Post
    Good to see you Joy!

Are you still around here, Hurt?
    Hey Fuzzie. I came back a few months ago after 3+ years away. Are you around still?!

Hey Fuzzie. I came back a few months ago after 3+ years away. Are you around still?!
    Not exactly- I just poke my head in ever couple months or so. But man... if even just the people who have posted in this thread all came back, I'd be on every week!
    I'll have to see if I can catch you online
    [URL="http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/spaeh/SignatureN.jpg"][COLOR=#daa520]Fuzzie[/COLOR][/URL]

Things like this make me regret my server move :/

Even my Signature is trolling!

You're all fags.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast