We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Whats PvP Action Like

As the title of the thread asks!!!!

Ive just made a Burg and currently am Lv51 on Windy and wondered what action is like on here??

Thought it would make a bit of a change for me when I have quiet times from my main server

Hey, well the moors is a hit or miss. weekdays usa eastern time you can find creeps roaming about doing daily for the most part. I work evenings so couldnt say much for evenings anymore. But weekends can be awesome. As of late it fell off a little. But hopefully come back soon. But as far as the people on the server you wont find a better batch of freeps or creeps. Great server of ppl. saltytroll

Quote Originally Posted by Flintryth View Post
    As the title of the thread asks!!!!

Ive just made a Burg and currently am Lv51 on Windy and wondered what action is like on here??

Thought it would make a bit of a change for me when I have quiet times from my main server
    Depends on if you life killing a creep and having them sit at grams rest of the day QQing about it.

Doesn't ever seem to be much PvP action out; creeps typically seem to quest a lot. You can probably find some action as a freep if you roam around, but organized battles don't seem to be commonplace.

It's a pretty laid back community now, I haven't seen anyone QQ and sit in grams/whine about dying since I've come back...can't think of a single instance of that, actually. In fact, people seem more suicidal than I remember, because of the lack of battles, lol.

It's pretty fun here, people are nice; quiet, yes, but typically nice. I like it. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Eldurfang View Post
    Depends on if you life killing a creep and having them sit at grams rest of the day QQing about it.
    Or if you like killing a freep and having them sit at rez rest of the day QQing about it.
    Arathain
    The Majinist of Buus

It's pretty meh but some good days-like 10v10 stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuc View Post
    In fact, people seem more suicidal than I remember
    Heh...yeah

Had some good fights since I came back. Made a LOT of renown and got some great fights. I'm not playing my burg or captain in the coming update due to balance issues. I don't want to play something that's so easy to play I can play it with both eyes closed, I already play with one closed and nipple clamps on and an apple up my bum.
    My warleader, wargs and BA will be ready to help you fight the ezmode whenever you need me.