We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Suggestion: Quest linking /forward/

I can see I'll spend quite a lot of time browsing, great job! There is just one thing I would suggest:

On the Quest entries, there's a "Prerequisite Quest" entry, and a "Rewards" entry - but no entry for a "Follow-Up Quest". That would be very useful, especially if you don't know where the quest string ends. Then if I found a quest that looked like it might be interesting, I could follow the chain of quests forward and see what is to come.

Other than that, it's very cool!

rushl

Re: Suggestion: Quest linking /forward/

I agree completely rushl. Thanks for posting this as I was going to post the same suggestion.

An extension of this would be to show the complete chain of quests. That is, show all the prior prerequisite and subsequent quests on each quest page.

These two comments echo my thoughts....I like to see the entire chain of quests on one screen....mostly because I can't remember what the pre-cursor (pre-requisite) quests were, or where I got that cool club!

Quote Originally Posted by rushl23 View Post
    I can see I'll spend quite a lot of time browsing, great job! There is just one thing I would suggest:

On the Quest entries, there's a "Prerequisite Quest" entry, and a "Rewards" entry - but no entry for a "Follow-Up Quest". That would be very useful, especially if you don't know where the quest string ends. Then if I found a quest that looked like it might be interesting, I could follow the chain of quests forward and see what is to come.

Other than that, it's very cool!

rushl
    Yes, absolutely!! I just came on here to make the same suggestion and figured that someone had probably beat me to it

It would be really nice to see where a particular quest chain begins and ends. Right now I am deciding which quests that are say 5+ levels below me I want to go back and finish, and looking at what follow-up quests might follow is a big part of that decision!

I've noted that, surprisingly, most of the Fan Sites also don't have follow-up (or even prerequisite) quests linked in their databases =/

The Lorebook is off to a great start, I'm really looking forward to using it more and being able to add to the content!