We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Osgiliath Armour Sets

Here the new osgiliath sets, based on compendium/item scanner data.
    Note: it shows as item level 100, while the armour should actually be item level 201.

Further, the set bonusses don't seem to be finished yet (some attached to the wrong pieces, duplicate/missing bonusses etc), so this is very much subject to change.
    Class restrictions aren't set either, so it takes me some effort to group them all together.
    I'll use a post for each weight class because it's gonna take me more than 5 pics.

Light

Lore-master

Minstrel

Rune-keeper
    Last edited by Vulcwen; Apr 09 2015 at 05:07 PM.
    ~Dwarrowdelf (Bomb Squad)~
    Freeps: Vulcwen (R8 LM), Vulciel (lvl 100 RK), and some lower level alts.. Creep: Shadowweb (R6 spider)
    My ideas on how LM should be: [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?543323-LM-revamp-reconsidered]LM Revamp reconsidered[/url]

Medium

Beorning

Warden

Hunter

Burglar
    Last edited by Vulcwen; Apr 09 2015 at 05:10 PM.
    Freeps: Vulcwen (R8 LM), Vulciel (lvl 100 RK), and some lower level alts.. Creep: Shadowweb (R6 spider)
    My ideas on how LM should be: [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?543323-LM-revamp-reconsidered]LM Revamp reconsidered[/url]

Heavy

Champion

Guardian

Captain
    Last edited by Vulcwen; Apr 09 2015 at 05:25 PM.

I hope these armor set bonuses are still WIP:
    -Hunter has no 4-set bonus? -3s Swift Bow is cool, though.
    -Some classes like RK and Captain has duplicated bonuses for set two and set four.
    -Ministrel yellow-set does not need -cooldown for Piercing Cry, I believe. Or maybe I play red-line with yellow mixed so my Piercing Cry reset so often, so I don't find it neccessary :P
    -I don't like the idea of "having a chance to proc". RNG class bonus should be used on class-specific essences, while sure-fire bonuses should be on armor set.
    [I]"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of judgment. For even the wise cannot see all ends"[/I] - [B]Gandalf[/B]

I can't tell if using moors set bonuses is interesting or just lazy. I'm going to go with lazy.

Remember when we used to get new set bonuses?

edit: I do however applaud the diminished number of chance based set bonuses. So that's progress i suppose.

Some other questionable ones that show up so far.

1) Hunter yellow line set: -1.5s cd on pen shot. Kind of useless for an endgame armor set when pen shot has zero cd already by that point.
    2) Burglar red line set: bleed stacking up to 3 times for knives out. Again it's rather pointless to have a stacking bleed from a skill with a 45s cooldown, there are very few fights in the game where that could be truly useful.
    3) Champion red and yellow line sets: chance to have fervour cost for remorseless strike or blade-storm. Not only is this just a chance, which isn't ideal, but red and yellow champs buld fervour so easily its embarassing. As such that set bonus would be all but worthless (especially for blade-storm as second tier skill in their rotation anyway).

Probably some other ones out there that are less than useful but those are the few that jump out at me initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Malathran View Post
    Some other questionable ones that show up so far.

1) Hunter yellow line set: -1.5s cd on pen shot. Kind of useless for an endgame armor set when pen shot has zero cd already by that point.
    Oh just notice that XD

I think yellow-set for hunter does not look very "Trapper" like. I think the two-set should be about Trap Damage/Pulse or Trap Cooldown.

About blue-set for hunter, I think the -5% Induction is not necessary, because blue-line already have cooldown shortened on the first tier of the trait tree.
    [I]"Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of judgment. For even the wise cannot see all ends"[/I] - [B]Gandalf[/B]

Does anyone else think that the stats are extremely low for lvl 100? lol
    Or are these just the lower lvl pieces?
    Heya! My name is Bruce; I've been playing since right before Helm's Deep came out. Hope to keep playing for many ages to come!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Warg View Post
    Does anyone else think that the stats are extremely low for lvl 100? lol
    Or are these just the lower lvl pieces?
    WIP, I guess. All of those items have item level of 100, so I guess the stats are place-holders.

Correct stat should either as equal as DA set, or slightly stronger.

Hunter set.. why the insistence on FINESSE? I keep mine adjusted where I want by other means... more PM & CR PLEASE
    [IMG]http://dojodigest.com/Soss-sig.png[/IMG]
    Elen síla lúmenn’ omentielvo
    Sossity of Lindon
    Firefoot

they are direct copies of erebor sets that already exist in the game, but with a new name.

*EDIT I see they added 3 item levels to the erebor sets. other than that, they are the same.
    Last edited by K1llyah; Apr 09 2015 at 10:45 PM.
    Freeps: R14 LM/ R8 RK / R6 WRD / MNS
    Creeps: R11 WRG/ R11 SPR/ R9 RVR/ R7 WL/ R6 BA/ R5 DFL

I feel like this thread is a trolling joke. The stats on the armour pieces are just so terribly bad. If this is real, like... omg wow.. Sorry I just don't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by thatabguy View Post
    I feel like this thread is a trolling joke. The stats on the armour pieces are just so terribly bad. If this is real, like... omg wow.. Sorry I just don't know what to say.
    They're place holders.

Obviously these are a work in progress and have bugs, but I'm pretty happy with the set bonuses for the classes I play.

That being said... Please stop putting max power in the armour sets! Please!

Also, please tone it down with the fate on the Minstrel armour. I'd rather have vit, crit, morale or anything other than fate really.
    Last edited by Elemiire; Apr 10 2015 at 12:11 AM.
    And then, forever remains that change from G to E minor.

I am disappointed that these sets do not have at least 1 or 2 essence slots.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001aff13/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Elemiire View Post
    Please stop putting max power in the armour sets! Please!
    Agreed
    Max power is very useless, or you guys make it useful or do not add this in our armor :P.

Fate is useless if you have a LM in your fellow lol even a blue cappy

We want burglar set bonus form 75 and 85 again. To be specyfic- suprise strike stacking devastate chance. Knives out is useless for red burglar, dots will appear only when u have aggro, and u dont want this happen in new instances.

how do u use/see those with the compendium, i have that interface, and i typed OST, and nothing shows up buth OD stuff.

These are scalable items (like some of 12.1 or Pelargir rings (lvl 1))

With LUA, you can change the item level.
    For example, 192 or 201 => (stats automatically generated, armour calculated)

=> 192 => 201

As I said in the OP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcwen View Post
    Note: it shows as item level 100, while the armour should actually be item level 201.
    Castorix showed an image of what it'd be when you actually get it (the 201 one). The stats will probably change in a later build though.

Anyway about the LM sets:

Staff strike doesn't consume flank: Pretty useless now flanking has been trivialized, and staff strike still isn't really worth using besides the stun. (besides this bonus trivializes it even more.. the concept about flanking is having to CHOOSE what to cash it out for).
    AoE flank heals: Would be nice if the flank heals were better.

Bane Flare Duration: Hmm.. I dont think that's really amazing.
    SoP:SAE Crit defence debuff: Depends on how large the debuff is.

+10% Fire damage: Yay, been waiting to see that back as a 2set bonus
    20% LStorm Daze Chance: that's the same as the moors insignia, but it might be worth using.

Set bonusses I'd like to see:
    +3 Water-lore pulses.. besides being powerful for soloing stuff, it's great to use when healing..
    +5s Blinding Flash Duration.. allows for more consistent perma-dazing of 2 targets,.
    -15 Light of the Rising Dawn Cooldown.. wasn't a set before, but it will help breaking up the wizard's fire spam (if SStrike gets buffed as well, that'd be great)
    +X Flank Heal Potency (although that might actually be better as a new legacy now I think of it)
    Last edited by Vulcwen; Apr 10 2015 at 10:00 AM.

How do you obtain these sets? do they require a lot of work for reputation/dailies or marks/meds? or all 4? (shiver)
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    How do you obtain these sets? do they require a lot of work for reputation/dailies or marks/meds? or all 4? (shiver)
    Currently they are drops in the new instance cluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoohooham View Post
    how do u use/see those with the compendium, i have that interface, and i typed OST, and nothing shows up buth OD stuff.
    Try Osg.. for Osgiliath

Ost is Ost Dunhoth
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Jillymala View Post
    Try Osg.. for Osgiliath

Ost is Ost Dunhoth

nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Yoohooham View Post
    nothing
    Add the "item scanner" plugin for Compendium...

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...Extension.html

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast