We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyefo View Post
    Quiero saber si hay gente hispana jugando en el nuevo servidor legacy, quiero empezar a jugar alli, soy completamente nuevo y me interesaria empezar en ese servidor
    Yo empecé con un nuevo personaje en Anor (hay dos Legacy Servers ahora: Anor e Ithil). Si necesitás algo avisá.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Yo empecé con un nuevo personaje en Anor (hay dos Legacy Servers ahora: Anor e Ithil). Si necesitás algo avisá.

Pues dime nick claro que si a ver si asi cnozco mas gente, mi ingles es basico e ire lento en todo al principio xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kyefo View Post
    Pues dime nick claro que si a ver si asi cnozco mas gente, mi ingles es basico e ire lento en todo al principio xD
    Olgomil

Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Interesado en jugar

Hola,
    Recien estoy empezando soy Lore Master nivel 9 mi nick es Branorost estoy en CrickHollow
    quiero aprender y enseñar lo poco que he aprendido en el juego.
    quiero gozarme el juego, no tengo urgencia por llegar a un nivel alto, quiero en lo posible hacer todas las quest y demás tareas dentro del juego.
    si algún jugador en inglés desea aprender español, que me contacte, hay vamos aprendiendo juntos.
    Resucite el hilo porque no supe como crear un post nuevo.
    saludos

Hi there,
    I'm just starting I'm Lore Master level 9 my nick is Branorost I'm in CrickHollow
    I want to learn and teach the little I've learned in the game.
    I want to enjoy the game, I don't have the urge to reach a high level, I want as much as possible to do all the quests and other tasks within the game.
    If any player in English wants to learn Spanish, contact me, we are learning together.
    I resurrected the thread because I didn't know how to create a new post.
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by msc2polux View Post
    Hola,
    Recien estoy empezando soy Lore Master nivel 9 mi nick es Branorost estoy en CrickHollow
    quiero aprender y enseñar lo poco que he aprendido en el juego.
    quiero gozarme el juego, no tengo urgencia por llegar a un nivel alto, quiero en lo posible hacer todas las quest y demás tareas dentro del juego.
    si algún jugador en inglés desea aprender español, que me contacte, hay vamos aprendiendo juntos.
    Resucite el hilo porque no supe como crear un post nuevo.
    saludos

Hi there,
    I'm just starting I'm Lore Master level 9 my nick is Branorost I'm in CrickHollow
    I want to learn and teach the little I've learned in the game.
    I want to enjoy the game, I don't have the urge to reach a high level, I want as much as possible to do all the quests and other tasks within the game.
    If any player in English wants to learn Spanish, contact me, we are learning together.
    I resurrected the thread because I didn't know how to create a new post.
    regards

Hi there! Yeah, don't be in a hurry to level if that's not your thing. I have lore master that just made it to Mordor after almost a year because of looking at the scenery, reading the quest text, and going to festivals and such. It's a beautiful game.

By the way, your English is pretty good!

You can make a new post by clicking on the "post new thread" button at the top left above the post list.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    Hi there! Yeah, don't be in a hurry to level if that's not your thing. I have lore master that just made it to Mordor after almost a year because of looking at the scenery, reading the quest text, and going to festivals and such. It's a beautiful game.

You can make a new post by clicking on the "post new thread" button at the top left above the post list.
    Since it is his 1st post & he is brand new on the game, he still don't have permission to create a new thread.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Since it is his 1st post & he is brand new on the game, he still don't have permission to create a new thread.
    Oh good point!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post

Thank you, my friend, for your words.
    I'm going to play and learn, there's a lot to read... but I love it.
    greetings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2