We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072

    Free of charge: Consolidation and liquidation services

    Is your kin dead? The kin house filled to the rafters with #### people accumulated years ago? Are you just to pained to deal with it all?

    Have no fear Thorgrum's consolidation and liquidation services are here.

    Contact me via PM on the forums and I will happily meet you at your current kin house or personal residence and take all the items you and your kin worked hard to accumulate over the years.

    To painful? No worries just send me the address of the house and make sure the permissions are open and I will schedule a complete clean out.

    Make the pending server merger easier and eliminate the pain of lost memories, contact Thorgrum today, your friendly consolidation and liquidation specialist.



    Last edited by Thorgrum; Mar 02 2015 at 07:43 PM.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,603
    Don't ask for free stuff, it looks as bad here as it would in global chat.

    One might argue "If someone asks for free stuff on Riddermark and nobody else is there to read the chat, did it really occur?"
    However, putting it on forums is a certain way to make those philosophical doubts go away.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    Don't ask for free stuff, it looks as bad here as it would in global chat.

    One might argue "If someone asks for free stuff on Riddermark and nobody else is there to read the chat, did it really occur?"
    However, putting it on forums is a certain way to make those philosophical doubts go away.
    I have to say that for me, the only place I can find a conversationalist of your caliber are at truck pulls or at the local towns municipal workers x mas party.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    *Bump*

    I will personally assure your anonymity. Those kin members who havent been on in 400+ days? They dont have to know.


  6. #6

    Gross!

    You are in desperate need of a decent manicure.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSteppin View Post
    You are in desperate need of a decent manicure.
    Can I have all your stuff?


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Is your kin dead? The kin house filled to the rafters with #### people accumulated years ago? Are you just to pained to deal with it all?

    Have no fear Thorgrum's consolidation and liquidation services are here.

    Contact me via PM on the forums and I will happily meet you at your current kin house or personal residence and take all the items you and your kin worked hard to accumulate over the years.

    To painful? No worries just send me the address of the house and make sure the permissions are open and I will schedule a complete clean out.

    Make the pending server merger easier and eliminate the pain of lost memories, contact Thorgrum today, your friendly consolidation and liquidation specialist.



    Dude.............your cuticles....clean that up.


    Attended by Coldaen

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,333
    I'll admit I laughed a few times. With all the drama that's going on with these server merges I'm sad I didn't think of this idea myself.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Thorgrum, you never cease to elicit a chuckle out of me with every post. Please never change.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Thorgrum, you never cease to elicit a chuckle out of me with every post. Please never change.
    I cant change I am extremely happy with how I turned out. Some think I troll where it couldnt be further from the truth the reaction you had is exactly the reaction ive always gone for. I always assume people who dont find my humorous will not read my material. Alas, my expectations are often much higher than reality.

    Hi Gassy !


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Shire, Canada
    Posts
    894
    Thorgrum I wants and needs my stuffs so you can't have.

    But I agree with the cuticle comments above.
    Here's what I'll do:
    1) You give me your stuff (including stuff gleaned from this thread)
    2) I cure cuticles permanently via amputation.

    Deal? You provide 15 lb. sledge and anvil (at these prices I am not about to soil my own surgical quality sledge and anvil)
    I guarantee amputation between first knuckle to elbow... I have never been so drunk as to hit higher than that... at higher drunkenness levels I can't swing the sledge.

    Everybody wins!
    [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JayDeeHobbit/media/LOTROs-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/JayDeeHobbit/LOTROs-1.jpg~original[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=limegreen][b]Wulfgrim Ghastban, Hrothwine and Galdrefyst of Rohan - Peckish of the Shire -- Riddermark[/b][/color]
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” JRRT

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by FittyBolger View Post
    Thorgrum I wants and needs my stuffs so you can't have.

    But I agree with the cuticle comments above.
    Here's what I'll do:
    1) You give me your stuff (including stuff gleaned from this thread)
    2) I cure cuticles permanently via amputation.

    Deal? You provide 15 lb. sledge and anvil (at these prices I am not about to soil my own surgical quality sledge and anvil)
    I guarantee amputation between first knuckle to elbow... I have never been so drunk as to hit higher than that... at higher drunkenness levels I can't swing the sledge.

    Everybody wins!
    I bet right now on one or more of the pieces of clothing you have on there is a stain. Its indicative of who you are as a player and a person, a filthy stinking slob.


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload