We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: So...

So...

Is this server still dead as a door-nail? Still no action?

Just curious. I don't know why I came here to check. Nostalgia I guess. I miss all you scalawags.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Well I guess that answers that question!

1 year was still empty. So, no creeps and freeps in Riddermark. Ettenmoors population all time 0. Just every day 15-20 , 100 level players online. Predominantly only pelargir, sambrog and 3 man. Ok, every day +100 players online but we need more and more 100 level players for raids,instances and moors. But here too got new players and so slow level jumping. Very very very slow. 1-100 level (1-2 year).

So, need MERGE or after 1-2 years Riddermark is completely DIES.!
    Last edited by Ezayah45; Feb 21 2015 at 08:43 PM.

The server is definitely dead PvMP wise, I have been in the moors everyday for past 3 weeks and only ever saw Grimbash and his army of creeps solo.

PvE on the other hand is alright at the moment, my girlfriend (Keight) and I have been running T2C 3 mans and 6 mans regularly with kin mates and we can always fill up the group and have fun with friends, I personally like the small community we have although I would like some new faces and T2C raids happening again.

I swapped over to Brandywine for not even a week before I got sick of the arrogance of people in PvP thinking that they are better than everyone else and all the PvE is Big battles and Sambrogs so it's not only just Riddermark it's Turbines fault for not adding a larger variety of things to grind they really need to add some better drops in T2C content or add something new I guess.

- Gorelal

Quote Originally Posted by Ezayah45 View Post
    1 year was still empty. So, no creeps and freeps in Riddermark. Ettenmoors population all time 0. Just every day 15-20 , 100 level players online. Predominantly only pelargir, sambrog and 3 man. Ok, every day +100 players online but we need more and more 100 level players for raids,instances and moors. But here too got new players and so slow level jumping. Very very very slow. 1-100 level (1-2 year).

So, need MERGE or after 1-2 years Riddermark is completely DIES.!
    I would definitely support a Riddermark merge. I'd hate to see this server somehow become worse than it already is in terms of population.

Quote Originally Posted by CornWollis View Post
    The server is definitely dead PvMP wise, I have been in the moors everyday for past 3 weeks and only ever saw Grimbash and his army of creeps solo.

PvE on the other hand is alright at the moment, my girlfriend (Keight) and I have been running T2C 3 mans and 6 mans regularly with kin mates and we can always fill up the group and have fun with friends, I personally like the small community we have although I would like some new faces and T2C raids happening again.

I swapped over to Brandywine for not even a week before I got sick of the arrogance of people in PvP thinking that they are better than everyone else and all the PvE is Big battles and Sambrogs so it's not only just Riddermark it's Turbines fault for not adding a larger variety of things to grind they really need to add some better drops in T2C content or add something new I guess.

- Gorelal
    Glad to hear that the PvE side at least isn't too dead.

I too transferred a toon to Brandywine, and I actually enjoy it. It reminds me a bit of old Riddermark...just with more people (and as always, more baddies).

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    I would definitely support a Riddermark merge. I'd hate to see this server somehow become worse than it already is in terms of population.

Glad to hear that the PvE side at least isn't too dead.

I too transferred a toon to Brandywine, and I actually enjoy it. It reminds me a bit of old Riddermark...just with more people (and as always, more baddies).
    There is nothing here but memories, and even those are fading fast. Remember that time we didnt have to remember all the good times?

Yea...me neither

Still keep a few toons here for old times sakes, but glff has 12 primetime. And I can ride my LM around the entire moors map in a dress cosmetic and never run into anything more than a norbog.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    There is nothing here but memories, and even those are fading fast. Remember that time we didnt have to remember all the good times?

Yea...me neither

Still keep a few toons here for old times sakes, but glff has 12 primetime. And I can ride my LM around the entire moors map in a dress cosmetic and never run into anything more than a norbog.
    Same. When my warg was still on this server, I'd run around with no stance on and no stealth hoping to entice a burg or warden out of hiding. Nada. Even when I one man camped GV with my WL, still got nothing.

Speaking of toons, are the one's in your sig up to date? I don't think I've run into you on Brandywine yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Same. When my warg was still on this server, I'd run around with no stance on and no stealth hoping to entice a burg or warden out of hiding. Nada. Even when I one man camped GV with my WL, still got nothing.

Speaking of toons, are the one's in your sig up to date? I don't think I've run into you on Brandywine yet.
    They are, and Ive killed you a few times amd cj'd you in a RvR.

Lately, you can find me on my champ or cappy. I dont creep this time of year. But Ive got 12 toons on bw
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)