We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Missing recipe pages, recipes on item pages

Since pages are currently uneditable, I suppose you want reports like this, here.

First of all, fantastic work. Really great stuff. I hope this is going to be viewable in-game, and I hope it doesn't kick me into windowed mode, like filing a bug report currently does.

But! That's not what I'm here for. While exploring, I looked at trophies. I followed trophies to the Dirty Spider Eye. I followed that to the Lesser Essence of Athelas. First, I notice that we're set for a recipe revamp. Second, I don't see a clear distinction between what's required in the recipe, and what the masterwork material is.

I followed that page to the Scholar page. Fantastic stuff! But the scholar page links to recipies, for example, Recipe:Lesser Essence of Athelas, instead of the item page directly, which contains the recipe anyways.

Is this the sort of information you want on this bug-tracking forum?

Re: Missing recipe pages, recipes on item pages

Quote Originally Posted by atteSmythe View Post
    Is this the sort of information you want on this bug-tracking forum?
    Yup. Thanks for the report. We're looking into it now.

There are no Field recipes under Farmer. Green Onions recipes don't mention Onion Skins nor does Blackberries mention Juicy Blackberries.

all the metalsmith recipes(probably all the recipes for all crafts) are missing the stat bonus associated with the armour, it only shows the armour value, durability, toughness and value, but none of the stat bonus(on the tooltip or when clicking on the item itself). either a bug is causing them not to display, or they just weren't entered(maybe they're changing?)

Quote Originally Posted by Myridon View Post
    There are no Field recipes under Farmer. Green Onions recipes don't mention Onion Skins nor does Blackberries mention Juicy Blackberries.
    The fields are listed under Farmer resources.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonaugTruehammer View Post
    The fields are listed under Farmer resources.
    The Resource:Cauliflower Field is the output of the recipe, i.e. the thing that is created in the world when you execute the recipe.

You buy the "Cauliflower Field Recipe" from the Expert Farmer which puts a "Cauliflower Field" recipe in your Trade Skills window. It takes 6 Brocolli Seeds (yes, brocolli seeds), 2 Fertilizer, and 1 Water as ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by Myridon View Post
    The Resource:Cauliflower Field is the output of the recipe, i.e. the thing that is created in the world when you execute the recipe.

You buy the "Cauliflower Field Recipe" from the Expert Farmer which puts a "Cauliflower Field" recipe in your Trade Skills window. It takes 6 Brocolli Seeds (yes, brocolli seeds), 2 Fertilizer, and 1 Water as ingredients.
    Yes I'm well aware how farming works.

I do see that yes the field itself would be considered a resource and created with the field recipe which indeed is missing from the farmer recipes.