We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Discovered a few days ago that if I use a VPN, the disconnection problem disappears
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Geek Pub, Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Fredegarh_Wayfarer View Post
    Hi. Longtime player here but haven't really used the forums. I am at my wits' end with a technical problem and am looking for advice. Lately I have been unable to stay connected to the LOTRO server (I play on Riddermark). I frequently lose connection to the server, often when a new screen is loading, such as when using a stable-master route or entering a door. Other times, my character simply freezes in place and the server drops after a few moments. This has been happening a lot lately and I can't play the game without getting kicked off the server multiple times.

The problem seemed to start after I connected a new modem provided by Comcast. Is there a setting I need to change? Or is the new modem interfering with connectivity, the way some ISPs attempt to interfere with torrents or file-sharing programs?

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks for any help you folks can provide.
    I'm having the same issues I log in start playing the game using stable masters and going through doors and then I end up waiting what seems like forever and then says I lost connection and it shows the quit button and yet my internet is still working just fine!!!! I've had this happen on all 5 recently new computers Please help me correct this issue.

Maybe you need to check your router settings. Sometimes, error of ??routerlogin.net?? could result this. In that case, you should always rely on experts.

In that case, I would advise you to take professional help. I am saying this to you because I was also facing problems with Netgear EX6100 Setup. I searched a lot and finally I got answer from tech experts.

Linksys Extender Setup | Extender Linksys com

Thanks for sharing this with our readers. I am really delighted with the post that you have shared here. I would also like to tell you that if you need any help related to how to setup Linksys WiFi range extender , then you are just a phone call away from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aftaminas View Post
    Discovered a few days ago that if I use a VPN, the disconnection problem disappears
    Hi I downloaded a vpn but it wants a url for LOTRO and I don't have a clue as to what that is. Can you be more spec as I am such a noob. Thanks !

Really really frustated !

I have uninstalled and reinstalled LOTRO three times already. I am getting disconned lots lots lots . Tonight I cannot even get logged back in. Go to log in for chars and then when I try to logged it times out to disconnect . Did I waste my money on this game again ? I f so it will surly be the last time. Standing Stone knows this an issue and they should try to fix it. Funny thing is when the sever switches to new day at 3am I can log in again so I think it is a server issue not my system.

Have you entered the wrong arlo account login credentials? Or forgotten the Arlo login ID and password? If yes, then you don’t need to worry about it. We can help you to fix Arlo Pro login and Arlo Pro 2 login issues.

When this happens to me i usually use a vpn service and it helps a lot with ping/latency.

Still crashing!

I crash more then some blind blond headed old lady on crack doing 90 in a parking lot! I been at this for over a week. There is a LONG history and seems like it has been going on forever of so many types of crashes. I have learned a lot but I have to tell you, I went from not be able to even have the game up for more then a second to, being able to log in, to getting past the log on character list, to getting to play up to an hour before crashing. I was willing to live with that. For whatever reason I am back to not being able to move my toon after log in and BAM crash! There are many easy fixes out there for people. I know we had a couple people form other games from my guild try it. All but one had issues. But many of them were able to resolve them. For those that suffer like I did, just try some of the simple fixes on u tube, this site and others, many of them work. But honestly this should be addressed many people would never go threw this much effort to play a game. So I am going to buy a new computer to play this friggen game, mine is dated. I have no problem with the many other games I play on line, just this one and DDO. If this crashes after I get a new computer I am done!

Configuring Netgear extender is quite handy. Just browse online to get steps for the Netgear extender setup. If stuck somewhere, you can contact us anytime

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7