We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Orange Pug Wednesday's

Come along on a wednesday night for some gold old Eldar Pug fun, Invites will begin at 7:30pm UK. Lets see if we can get some SKraids done for crystals, maybe a Deeping Wall raid. Every Wednesday night on Eldar starting 28.01.15

Invites on a first come first serve.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Count me in

You have my Staff!!!

Same again this week folks, had a blast last time
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Apologies to the folks last night, i had a RL emergency, but will try to do some runs either tonight or over the weekend.

I think peeps were interested in the roving threats anyway with the update

Thumbs up

This is great a time to keep Eldar going when so many are taking time away

still going strong remember Wednesdays @ 19:30 uk

Ellemere, is there a reason you called it an 'Orange' pug? What's the catch?
    [CENTER][I]Mephistopholes - Level 100 Champion (Focus: Tank)
    ~Never Alone~[/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Mephistophelis View Post
    Ellemere, is there a reason you called it an 'Orange' pug? What's the catch?
    it's just a play on the Orange Wednesdays, a special that Orange used to promote in the UK for 2 for 1 cinema tickets .. nothing sinister.

Just to let people know these will still be running, I have just been quite ill recently and hope to be back soon....

Ah get well soon Ellemere have really missed these events.