We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Eastenment Metalsmith

Greeting fellow FF's!!!

Been trying to find a crafter to craft a set for a couple weeks now (off and on) and been having no luck. I have a set of single use recipes and subsequent mats but no one to craft them. I would tip generously at this point if someone would just step up.

Toons name is Lochnardo. Just send me a mail in-game of when you might be available (and hopefully works in my work schedule) and we can go from there.

Thanks in advance!!!

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Anancite is just about there, he is one of my toons, see my signature.

Can you send him a message with the items names, then I can check whether it is doable yet or not... If not, I can prioritize his crafting levelling to get there within a few days or so. If you can help gathering Riddermark Ore and send, it would help, I have only one toon, Gilthiron, that can do that. Malancil is pretty worthless in that aspect, since he is a Historian and can't gather wood or ore. (Anancite is too low level to venture in to Rohan )

Check this as well: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Meta...t_Recipe_Index´

After checking I see that I can so far do the Eastemnet Battle Armour for level 80, but without crit. There are also three variations:
    - Combative Eastemnet Battle Armour
    - Resilient Eastemnet Battle Armour
    - Vigilant Eastemnet Battle Armour

I guess we need to sort that out.
    Last edited by Marancil; Jan 04 2015 at 06:39 AM.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    So all updated and ready for smithing.

(I hope the recipe you want does not require Guild items, that could take weeks, literally, ref: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-lvl-50-armour )
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf