We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Re: Post your Captain pics... (56k warning)

wow wasn't sure about all the WC set but it (the complete set) is really pretty.. i hope to win some of the pieces soon
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

Here is my MMOABC page, showing my captain rising through the ranks.
    http://my.mmoabc.com/user/Sevastian

Quote Originally Posted by addictat3d View Post
    Here's some new pics, this time with Captain's Arm, Warrior's Pride, and the Mirrored Ancient Steel Halberd.

BTW I think it took me at least 10 runs to get Captain's Arm.

I LOVE THE LOOK OF THAT SWORD!!!!

*drool*

Here is my updated pic now.

Equipment:

War-Captains Breastplate
    War-Captains Leggings
    War-Captains Helm
    War-Captains Boots
    War-Captains Gloves
    War-Captains Shoulders
    Captains Arm
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000001c39/01003/signature.png]Kratoss[/charsig]

Can you dye the captains armour?

Quote Originally Posted by ajurban View Post
    Can you dye the captains armour?
    We wish!!!

Gold is pretty cool, but it would be nice if all those who acquire and choose to wear the whole WC set didn't have to look exactly the same. Of course, if we were able to dte it, we'd still have the base gold. It would be really nice if we could choose what metal color to have, blackened, silver or gold. Then dyeing it would be much more worth it. I'd like silver with blue highlights.
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Mikal[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Captain ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Tulco[/COLOR] - 65 Burg ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Satnarik[/COLOR] - 65 LoreMaster ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Aegdibor[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 Rune-Keeper [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Hiraw[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Warden ~ ~ [COLOR=#ffff00]Ile[/COLOR] - [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Champ [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]The Grey Wanderers of Brandywine [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]5 Stonemirk Street, Barinsgarth[/FONT][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

I _really_ hate the War Captain's Helmet. Just not attractive at all IMO. Really looks like it belongs on some Thai warrior etc. (And in the right game, in the right context, that would be acceptable.. its not just very Middle Earth/Human looking.)

Good thin we can choose not to display helmets or wear hooded cloaks.

Thats me in Bree.

That's a pretty good captainy helmet, and I don't believe I've seen that halberd before. Any chance you could enlighten us on their names?
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Mikal[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Captain ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Tulco[/COLOR] - 65 Burg ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Satnarik[/COLOR] - 65 LoreMaster ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Aegdibor[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 Rune-Keeper [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Hiraw[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Warden ~ ~ [COLOR=#ffff00]Ile[/COLOR] - [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Champ [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]The Grey Wanderers of Brandywine [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]5 Stonemirk Street, Barinsgarth[/FONT][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by aelhues View Post
    That's a pretty good captainy helmet, and I don't believe I've seen that halberd before. Any chance you could enlighten us on their names?
    if im not mistaken that should be Gloin's Halberd you get it from a quest in book 5 i believe or maybe it was book 6.....

Gloins Halberd, aye, and the helmet is called Himhar, I believe it is also an epic quest reward.

This is my level 10 captain. Nothing special, but damn do I love him.
    http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s...8-39-08-82.jpg

And here he is with his herald, Ron.
    http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s...8-39-44-15.jpg

Thumbs up Re: Post your Captain pics... (56k warning)

Me and Bubba in the Bree Bank

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000002dcc/01003/signature.png]Lorh[/charsig]

It's A TRAP!!!!

Here i am level 47
    Ethelgar Swiftfoot of Rohan- 50 Rank 5 Man Captain of Brandywine
    Ethulgar of Rohan - 46 Rank 3 Man Burglar of Brandywine
    Officer of The Brotherhood of the Shadows

lvl 34

Gold dye on everything.

Level 47

Good looking captain there, Jacobus. =D
    [URL="http://www.graycouncil.net/index.cfm"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000022197/01002/signature.png]Celene[/charsig][/URL]

Thank you very much

hummm..well..I'm JUST starting my captain and I hope to be as impressive as the ones posted one day. She's just a baby but here she is: Pharron level 4 hehe..

Got a question: How do you get a GIRL herald (thats what they're called right?)

Quote Originally Posted by SpareTheeNot View Post
    Go to the auction house, purchase a maiden armament, and equip it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpareTheeNot View Post

Of course that's what they are called. Just go to the AH or your captain trainer and buy a couple GIRL heralds. Be advised, they aren't as strong or powerful as the BOY heralds, and they complain alot more too. [/sarcasm]

Pay no attention to the Shield-Maiden or Swordswoman armaments that you may see around, those are simply there to confuse you

Sabrre, 46 Captain of Brandywine
    Last edited by sabrex; Oct 22 2007 at 11:15 AM.

finally got Stannafl and Captains Arm got them both today.
    Ethelgar Swiftfoot of Rohan- 50 Rank 5 Man Captain of Brandywine
    Ethulgar of Rohan - 46 Rank 3 Man Burglar of Brandywine
    Officer of The Brotherhood of the Shadows

Oggat
    Captain Level 47

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast