We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
    A pigeon circled around Cinnamia's head as she sat and thought beside a fire in Waymeet. She tried to take no notice of the pigeon, as it had feathers--feathers she was now growing afeared of as each day passed. After a few more circles, it swooped down on her shoulder, and she could ignore it no more. Sighing, she took the note out that was attached to its leg and read it with some alarm.

A Dwarf was in Needlehole investigating trolls and was hoping for some assistance. Just the night before, there had been much discussion about whether or not those present had seen a troll in the bog. There must be something to it if even the Dwarves of Needlehole were taking notice. She hurriedly took a piece of charcoal from the edge of the fire, and scribbled one word on the back of the note "Assisting". Then she rolled the note back up, put it in the wee leather holster the pigeon had on its left leg, and set it aloft.

She then dusted herself off, and called for her pony that had been sent from Michel Delving earlier that day. Then she was off, heading back to the north, to the bog, to the creeping darkness that was slowly eating away at gloaming's fair colors.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 45 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.

From the journal of Theylin Hailbringer.

While it is true that my first adventure didn’t happen until my 89th year my delay was not because of a lack of interest. It was caused more by a lack of curiosity of the outside world. Happily buried in my lord Bwalin’s library I was able to devote my time to the study of the lore of Rune Keepers. I would most likely still be peacefully studying if it were not for a chance meeting with a visiting delegation of Elves. Usually I steer clear on elves but this group was led by a Rune Keeper so Bwalin requested my presence.

All was well until, I admit, I consumed one too many tankards of ale at the feast and got into a heated argument with the elf Rune Keeper who went by the name Gilidedir. He claimed that the first Rune Keeper was an elf called Celebrimbor. I laughed since I knew quite well that the first Rune Keep was a Dwarf whose name was Hagin Rainmaker. The problem was all I had were the old tales told from one generation to the next. I knew that somewhere there had to be proof and the Dwarf I needed to speak to was a wise Rune Keeper named Biarn who at the moment was studying in Bree of all places, which presented a dilemma. How to get to Bree? The only time I’d been beyond the borders of Ered Liuin was on my travels as a young Dwarf from the White Mountains where I was born to the court of Bwalin many years ago.

My only choice was to use the stables that linked Middle Earth, which presented me a problem. I hate horses and yet I had to ride them to reach my destination. Reluctantly off I went but I only reached the small town of Needlehole when the pain in my buttocks forced me to dismount and I swore I’d never ride again. I don’t know what I would have done if not for the chance meeting with three strange Hobbits.

I was talking with a Dwarf named Ulfar who was telling me of the rumors of a stone troll hiding somewhere in the nearby bog and I started to laugh at the notion when one of the hobbits by the name of Cabochon interrupted and started going on about papers and laws and rules and licenses and more words of gibberish than I thought could possibly come out of such a small mouth. It wasn’t helped when his companions Trilliium and Cindersoot kept nodding their heads in agreement at his nonsense. Riding a horse must of addled my senses because after a while he starting making sense. I couldn’t believe it when I heard myself agreeing to accompany them in the search for the Stone troll. I think my reasoning was that they needed the protection of a stout Dwarf and darn if I wasn’t one. Well that and I needed to walk off the stiffness of my ride.

Ulfar agreed to show us the way and off we went and it wasn’t too long before we came upon Dourhand sentries guarding a crude wooden palisade. The first skirmish was short but violent and Ulfar fell wounded. Well since I was the a only Dwarf left in the group I of course took charge and all would have been fine but Cabochon keep pushing ahead and looking back and asking why I was taking so long. It wasn’t long before we ran into a pack of Dourhands and I have to admit Cabochon turned into a flurry of action. With the wild squeak of a field mouse whose tail was stepped on she hurled herself into the Dourhands and I have to ruefully admit she didn’t need much help from me. Ah but the stone troll that would be different. With Trilliium and Cindersoot providing healing and Cabochon’s fighting ability and my support we were soon at the camp where the Dourhands had caged the stone troll.

Now I thought this is where I was going to show them what a Rune Keeper could do! The foul beast towered over us and raged when it saw us. It charged and darn if the ground didn’t start to shake just like in the stories I heard sitting on my father’ knee. But just as I was getting ready to let loose with fire and lighting Cabochon reduced the stone troll to rubble and then she just stood there looking around. Somewhat anticlimactic but still I couldn’t help being impressed.

With that it was a short walk back to Ulfar and then to Needlehole where still in a bit of a daze I waved goodbye to my hobbits companions at least for now.

But as they left I do remember thinking as I looked at Cabochon “I better be sure not to step on that Hobbit’s toes”.
    Last edited by story21; Mar 26 2015 at 06:31 PM.
    The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    If you would like to schedule something, please let me know. I can't spread the word if I don' t know about it.

I have added two ongoing meet up times to my OP, and would like to add one for the weekend.

I do not know if Sunday morning (10am start) works better than the afternoon did, or if folks would prefer a Sunday evening. Please say which is best, or if weekends are bad in general, tell me that too. I'll drop the matter if folks say weekends just won't work for them.
    Sunday morning (servertime) would be both good and bad for me. Good because I am quite likely to be online in LOTRO at that time. Bad because it is not uncommon for me to be involved in some adventure with members of the First Servings group at that time....
    Sunday afternoon can work for me, as long as it starts relatively early in the afternoon (2-3 PM), but Sunday evening would not work.

I did not make the afternoon meet this week because I forgot about the update, which failed the first time. *sighs* I saw in my friends' list that some folk were about, so I hope folks had a meetup nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by story21 View Post
    From the journal of Theylin Hailbringer.
    I really enjoyed this, especially after Riesenbread reported on hobbit tweens hassling Ulfar at our mid-week muster last night. Really made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    Sunday morning (servertime) would be both good and bad for me. Good because I am quite likely to be online in LOTRO at that time. Bad because it is not uncommon for me to be involved in some adventure with members of the First Servings group at that time....
    Sunday afternoon can work for me, as long as it starts relatively early in the afternoon (2-3 PM), but Sunday evening would not work.
    Good to know, thankies. We can try the 2pm start this weekend. I'll put it on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post

I really enjoyed this, especially after Riesenbread reported on hobbit tweens hassling Ulfar at our mid-week muster last night. Really made me laugh.

Ah so that was the Hobbit who came by as we talked with Ulfar and warned us several times that he was keeping an eye on us! I forgot his name so didn't include him in the story.

Ah so that was the Hobbit who came by as we talked with Ulfar and warned us several times that he was keeping an eye on us! I forgot his name so didn't include him in the story.
    Aye, that's him. Memory is a fickle thing, but I find that when one hears (or hears and remembers, if they were there) the various versions of the same instance, all the pieces come together in their own way.

From the journal of Theylin Hailbringer

It started out innocently enough.

Coming back from my visit to Bree I ran into a group of dwarves at Waymeet and we decided to settle in for a day or drinking and talking. Some of the local hobbits joined in and before too long there was food piled on the table and drinks in hand which led to stories and tall tales and many a boast. I pretended to be modest as I recounted my recent attempt to reach Rivendell by foot replenished with much daring do and heroics, which unfortunately I admitted ended in failure but I raised my mug and declared that I was ready to attempt it again if only I had someone who would try it with me. I knew my dwarf friends would want nothing to do with such a mad idea and so I grinned as I smugly raised my mug once more only to hear a small voice say.

“I’ll go.”

I caught a slight movement off to the right and a small female Hobbit, all arms and elbows, squeezed through the crowd and stood in front of me.

“My name is Cindersoot and I’ll go with you.”

I was so surprised that I lowered my unfinished drink and stared. I thought of trying to talk her out of this madness but there was a look in her eyes that I can only describe as persistence. Not the most attractive feature I must say but it is an attention getter. I heard a snicker and looked around and saw the lopsided grins of my drinking companions and could tell they thought I’d been caught in my boasting and now had to pay the price. Well I wasn’t about to be humiliated so my pride forced me to answer.

“Excellent my fine young Hobbit meet me at Hobbit Town tomorrow morning at sunrise and we will set out for Rivendell.”

I turned back to my drinking but the enthusiasm was no longer in me. At least there was the hope that my young Hobbit wouldn’t show up. Unfortunately she did…

I have no horse to call my own so I traveled utilizing the stables while my companion Cindersoot rode her goat. How she came by the goat I never asked as I was too embarrassed not to have one myself. On we went through Bree then pass the Forgotten Inn and finally reached Ost Guruth. From here on out we were forced to travel by foot. It was an easy stroll to the bridge that led to the Trollshaws and there we paused.
    After conferring we decided to cross the bridge at once and proceed to Rivendell. We traveled about 100 feet before the first attack occurred. I beat a hasty retreat back across the bridge and waited for Cindersoot to catch up. We tried a second time and again were quickly attacked and I retreated back across the bridge. Cindersoot followed and asked.

“Why do you always run backwards when attacked?”

“I wasn’t running backwards I was conducting a strategic retreat. I was putting my toe in the water to gage its temperature so to speak.”

Cindersoot giggled and waited.

“Any strategist worth his strategy knows that you need to know your enemy’s strengths and weaknesses and now we do. This time we run and keep running and don’t look back!”

Cindersoot giggled again. “Wasn’t that what we were doing?”

I sighed. “Yes but now we know it’s the correct strategy.”

This time I, I mean we didn’t turn back. We ran and we ran and before you could say Trollshaws we had a herd of animals chasing us. Worms rose up out of the ground, flies from the air. Whatever was within shouting distance turned to chase us. All the time Cindersoot and I keep tossing out healing spells and drinking potions. We finally reached the Ford of Bruinen and stopped to rest.

I knew the worst was ahead of us but Cindersoot proving to be quite resourceful said.

“I know of a route called the ‘cowards way’ that we should use.”

I have a grudging respect for cowards mainly because they live to talk about what went wrong so I agreed. Running this portion of the trip involved more animals with less maneuvering room. It was something like controlled chaos meets random mayhem with little bit of whimsy thrown in just to keep things interesting. But finally believe it or not we made it. We triumphantly entered Rivendell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All credit for this success goes to Cindersoot. Without her healing spells we were burnt toast. I used maybe two or three healing potions on the run. The only spell a Rune Keeper can use while moving is worthless. It heals 1-2 points a second for several seconds. I used it more to look like I was helping and it did look kind of pretty but it was all for show. Way to go Cindersoot!
    Last edited by story21; Feb 09 2015 at 05:19 PM.

From the journal of Theylin Hailbringer {snip}“I know of a route called the ‘cowards way’ that we should use.”

I have a grudging respect for cowards mainly because they live to talk about what went wrong so I agreed. Running this portion of the trip involved more animals with less maneuvering room. It was something like controlled chaos meets random mayhem with little bit of whimsy thrown in just to keep things interesting. But finally believe it or not we made it. We triumphantly entered Rivendell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All credit for this success goes to Cindersoot. Without her healing spells we were burnt toast. I used maybe two or three healing potions on the run. The only spell a Rune Keeper can use while moving is worthless. It heals 1-2 points a second for several seconds. I used it more to look like I was helping and it did look kind of pretty but it was all for show. Way to go Cindersoot!{/snip}
    "Coward's Way" had me rolling over with laughter. What a great turn of phrase that was.

I am quite indebted to you, both because despite your feelings on that stone whispering of yours, more than once, you saved me from a hasty retreat all the way back to Michel Delving during our adventure! I also learned the value of reading from the minstrelling blue book at this point in time, as the yellow is quite thin in its offerings for one of such trainings as I as to how to keep spirits raised. I truly want to stick to the yellow teachings for the long haul, but I was equally determined to see the matter through, and I am glad I peeked into my blue. Right tool for the right time, as it were.

I still cannot believe we managed it, and your retelling I will cherish for a long time.

Discussion has begun regarding a raise to our trainings cap. Seven is where we will allow to, and this was decided over 8 as it will give folks some time to get used to the luxury of crafted goods such as armour, weapons and jewelry made available at 7 rather than preferring having more content available in one jump. I forsee some derring do the likes of which have not yet been attempted by this already daring Club!

Now all we need to decide is when. I would suggest anytime during the last week of this month. Please let me know here or on our channel if that feels right to you, so we can narrow down a date. As always, if there is content you want company doing, or to set some time aside for RP, crafting, et al, please post here or in channel so folks know!
    ~~~
    For anyone finding out about Second Servings "late", fear not...you are most welcome to join, whether now (if you already have or plan to make someone within our current cap) or later if you have someone you want to bring in when we reach that trainings. We already have a few folk who will be joining down the road, and there is always room for more.

Any time you want to go to seven is fine with me. Nice walk around last night. Didn't end as we planned but who expected a rogue Elk showing up in the middle of town? 8^D

ESS will be raising our cap to 7 on Sunday, February 22nd. This does not mean you have to be 7 trainings that Sunday, it just means you can feel free to raise your trainings to 7 from Sunday on down the line. If there is anyone who has an ESS member that is 8 trainings, they are welcome to join us at that time, provided they follow the rules about not using anything they would get from achieving 8 trainings instead of 7.

It was suggested to me that we should have some sort of event to denote the occasion. However, as we are still widely spread apart, I'm not sure this will work for those who prefer to stay in their current areas for RP purposes. Whether we have a crafting gathering at each area, or a picnic, or a patrol to work towards a deed, etc., feel free to suggest something. I am open to suggestions beyond what I quickly rattled off above as well.

Speaking of deeds--as we grow closer to the end of the Prologue, please be mindful of any deeds you have not completed that you want to. There is still plenty of time for patrols and such to whittle down menaces and scout locations, so don't worry overly so just yet.

I did find out today that we have yet another ESS member (possibly more, actually) that is patiently waiting until we reach 20. It seems that as we raise our cap, our numbers may grow if folks are patient enough to wait until their trainings day comes, as it were. I like this idea, that we'll be making new friends and allies along the way.

One thing I do want to offer up is that once we reach 10 trainings, the Big Battles will open up to us. I do not know how many of us have those available, nor do I know who has interest in doing such "practicing" for battle. Please let me know so I can get an idea of whom might be wanting to do such things.

As always, if there is something you want to do as a group, social or adventure oriented, please say so!

I think this is a fabulous idea and I have a L7 hobbit waiting to join on Sunday. I'm new to RP, trying to learn as much as I can from many generous, player-created resources. There are a few things about SS in particular, however, that confuse me.

1) is this a kinship? If it is, who do I contact to join?
    2) I executed the /joinchannel Club-Eclair command and now what? How do I see chat on this channel? My filter options don't show Club-Eclair.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Louvalinor View Post
    I think this is a fabulous idea and I have a L7 hobbit waiting to join on Sunday. I'm new to RP, trying to learn as much as I can from many generous, player-created resources. There are a few things about SS in particular, however, that confuse me.

1) is this a kinship? If it is, who do I contact to join?
    2) I executed the /joinchannel Club-Eclair command and now what? How do I see chat on this channel? My filter options don't show Club-Eclair.

Thanks in advance!
    (1) It is not a kinship. We call it a club. Folks from different kinships belong and are not required to quit their kinships to become a member. Folks communicate either through these forums or the user channel that was set up.

(2) You should see 4 user channels - User1, User2, User3, and User4. If you have not joined any other channels before, then Club-Éclair will be User1. If you do not know for certain, then type /listchannels and you can see what has been assigned to each user channel.

Oh . . . and . . . welcome to the club. There's really not so much to learn about RP in this group. It is dedicated to being generous with allowing folks to learn how to do things. Feel free to ask questions and even make mistakes from time to time.
    Last edited by Tiempko; Feb 18 2015 at 10:40 PM.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria

I am still having issues updating the game. I finally gave up and started a clean install. I most likely will not be around this evening. *sighs*

Stupid 1s and 0s not playing nice!

Hope you get that worked out soon. Spent the time in the shire last night with Cabochon and a new member a Beorning whose name I forget (what a surprise). 8^) I don’t know which was tougher to deal with the wolves in the shire or the puns from Cabochon. 8^D
    Last edited by story21; Feb 20 2015 at 06:26 PM.

I seem to have muddled my way through my first role play with the aforementioned Beorning, but panicked when asked if he could help me since I had no idea what my goal was. So I shall try again Sunday, having thought of an actual backstory and purpose to Louvestra being in the Shire.

She is sitting by the fire at the Bird and Baby, at the moment, making sure to eat and drink sufficiently so she has strength for tomorrow's activities.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Louvalinor; Feb 21 2015 at 10:05 PM.
    Chief Superintendent of The Lous
    Landroval
    "Come on by; we have pie."

Quote Originally Posted by Louvalinor View Post
    I seem to have muddled my way through my first role play with the aforementioned Beorning, but panicked when asked if he could help me since I had no idea what my goal was. So I shall try again Sunday, having thought of an actual backstory and purpose to Louvestra being in the Shire.

She is sitting by the fire at the Bird and Baby, at the moment, making sure to eat and drink sufficiently so she has strength for tomorrow's activities.

Cheers!
    Louvalinor . . . . this is one of the easiest things about roleplaying.

If you are uncertain about, nervous about - even angry about - just put it into the character, and then it is roleplaying. It is not you that did not know what your goal was, it is your character not knowing what her goal was. "When the Boerning asked if he could help me, I stared at him for the longest moment. 'Help me . . . with what?' I thought to myself. I realized how . . . directionless . . . my life had been. Quickly, I excused myself and made my way to the Bird and Baby. I ordered myself a cup of what the bar called "Old Vinyards" and took a chair by the fire. There, I asked myself - for the first time - "What am I doing here?"

Viola . . . roleplaying.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria

That seems simple enough. I won't have to feign confusion, that's for sure!
    Chief Superintendent of The Lous
    Landroval
    "Come on by; we have pie."

My ones and zeroes have been thoroughly tongue lashed, and are now sulking in a corner. I promised them pie if everything goes as smoothly today as it did yesterday, so hopefully we'll be friends again after that.

See folks when I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiempko View Post
    (1) It is not a kinship. We call it a club. Folks from different kinships belong and are not required to quit their kinships to become a member. Folks communicate either through these forums or the user channel that was set up.

(2) You should see 4 user channels - User1, User2, User3, and User4. If you have not joined any other channels before, then Club-Éclair will be User1. If you do not know for certain, then type /listchannels and you can see what has been assigned to each user channel.

Oh . . . and . . . welcome to the club. There's really not so much to learn about RP in this group. It is dedicated to being generous with allowing folks to learn how to do things. Feel free to ask questions and even make mistakes from time to time.
    Oh, and I forgot to mention: I recently learned that one can view which channels they have joined on any given character by typing /listchannels in the chat window while on that character. It's especially helpful to see if you spelled a channel wrong when you joined it or forgot which channel a group was assigned to. (Both of which, I have done in the past, I admit.)

I just heard word that the Lonely Mountain Band will be holding a Crafting Faire this evening (Sunday, the 22nd). I would have shared this information sooner had I know, but I am doing my best to learn of future faires like it so I can keep folks posted in a timelier fashion.

For tonight, from 8-10pm, (Servertime), they will gather at the Michel Delving crafting area. Twostep will be providing mats and crits for Second Servings level folk, and other LMB members may be working on higher tiers.

This is an experimental event, and sessions will be running until Feb 28. I have not been able to confirm if they will always be at the same time, day and/or place yet. I am also trying to find out who the event planner is in the hopes they may be better able to inform me so I can pass the info along to everyone.

Hopefully some folk will see this in time to take advantage of such a fine offering.

The Lonely Mountain Band's Craft Faire - Remaining times this week:

(copied from the post on AlesAndTales.com)

[ 22nd (Sun) 8-10pm (hosted by Lauralda) - Metalsmith + Weaponsmith + Jeweller ]
    24th (Tues) 6-8pm /ST (hosted by Lauralda) - Wildermoore warbands + hide farming
    25th (Wed) 5pm - 8pm'ish (hosted by Holly & Lhinnthel) - Farming/Cooking + Scholar
    28th (Sat) 4-6pm (hosted by Lauralda) – Tailoring + Woodworker

If I understand this schedule correctly, Tuesday is not a Michel Delving event, but Wednesday and Saturday are. The Sunday event turned out not to be exclusively these three crafting professions, as we had little interest in weaponsmithing, but did have some Scholar and Woodworking crafting going on along with the Jewellering. Wednesday and Saturday will probably follow suit.

The issue of materials is a bit tricky. As the Faire was set up to be an LMB event, many materials were coming from kinship-only stockpiles. So far Twostep/Eclair has a "firewall" between T1/T2 mats and crits she has gathered and those donated by kinnies (in her role as Twostep/LMB), so she can provide mats that don't represent a conflict of interest. Of course if people bring their own mats or want to swap in trade, that is perfectly fine. People have been quite generous in donating their output products when mats weren't used up in Processing, and this has been mentioned on the LMB thread as an opportunity to help folks out.

Questions may be directed to Twostep or Galdhron in-game.
    Landroval EN-RP -- Club Eclaire: Galdhron-Elf LM, Twostep-Human Burg, Medloth Bearlady-Beorning || Laurelin EN-RP -- For RP; Join Club Slotro; bit.ly/slowtro

Quote Originally Posted by Gladnagl View Post
    The Lonely Mountain Band's Craft Faire - Remaining times this week:

(copied from the post on AlesAndTales.com)

[ 22nd (Sun) 8-10pm (hosted by Lauralda) - Metalsmith + Weaponsmith + Jeweller ]
    24th (Tues) 6-8pm /ST (hosted by Lauralda) - Wildermoore warbands + hide farming
    25th (Wed) 5pm - 8pm'ish (hosted by Holly & Lhinnthel) - Farming/Cooking + Scholar
    28th (Sat) 4-6pm (hosted by Lauralda) – Tailoring + Woodworker

If I understand this schedule correctly, Tuesday is not a Michel Delving event, but Wednesday and Saturday are. The Sunday event turned out not to be exclusively these three crafting professions, as we had little interest in weaponsmithing, but did have some Scholar and Woodworking crafting going on along with the Jewellering. Wednesday and Saturday will probably follow suit.

The issue of materials is a bit tricky. As the Faire was set up to be an LMB event, many materials were coming from kinship-only stockpiles. So far Twostep/Eclair has a "firewall" between T1/T2 mats and crits she has gathered and those donated by kinnies (in her role as Twostep/LMB), so she can provide mats that don't represent a conflict of interest. Of course if people bring their own mats or want to swap in trade, that is perfectly fine. People have been quite generous in donating their output products when mats weren't used up in Processing, and this has been mentioned on the LMB thread as an opportunity to help folks out.

Questions may be directed to Twostep or Galdhron in-game.
    Thank you for the update. I'll put the remaining events for the week in our One Time announcement in the OP here.

Also, depending on where the hide farming needs to be done, either ESS folk or their alts can still participate as well.

I've also sent a post to Lauralda regarding possible future events, and Twostep regarding stored mats.

~~~
    This also reminded me that I haven't yet offered to all ESS folk shared crafting mat storage that I can easily make available if folk need it to free up their own storage. Any ESS folk who want to learn more about it, do let me know in channel. All of my folk are in the channel even if they aren't in Éclair or ESS, so as long as I'm in game, I can be reached there.
    Last edited by Gaming_Gal; Feb 23 2015 at 02:58 PM.

A crumbled, tear stained note written by a deft hand, left on a small, roughly carved dining room table.

Dear Maylin and Argest,

Thank you for all you have done and for the love and care you have given me. I know the last thing you expected was to find a Hobbit on your doorstep but I am thankful to the both of you for taking me in as your own for all these years. You are my Mum and Da and no one and nothing will ever change that. You did right by me and I know where my home is when my feet turn me back this way again.

Thank you,
    your loving daughter,

Tulily.

PS.~ I took the dagger from Da’s old chest under the bed. A girl can never be too careful!
    [center] [color=darkred]"Death is Certain, Life is not."[/color]
    [IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20818152/Borded1A.jpg[/IMG][/center]

I just saw both the notice of an update and a chicken run for Wednesday (as in today Wednesday, and the latter scheduled for 7pm ST). Hopefully this patch will go smoother. *knocks on wood*

Also, Spring Ahead on Sunday the 8th. Make sure to put your clock an hour ahead if you live where folks do such things.

Now if I could just find some time to get some of my own story bits up! Soon....sooooooon.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast