We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    It is a minor feature, but hard to implement a UI for it. I need to put a slider in a pulldown menu, or just have a (not exhaustive) list of individual sizes that you can choose from. I'll look into it though.
    Sorry.. by minor I meant "feature request low on the totem pole" hehe. As in something to do if you're bored and feeling randy!
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Hi, I might be looking in the wrong place or this might have already been asked, but a google search came up almost empty, at least not with what I'm looking for.

My question: Can I define a sort of "globar bar" which will be available on all my chars? E. g. I have the emotes needed for Northern Kingdoms Dale weekly on a bar on one char. I would like to load the same bar to five other chars who can do those dailies without having to make the bar anew for every char. Is it possible and if yes how?

Thank you!
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Gildoriel View Post
    Hi, I might be looking in the wrong place or this might have already been asked, but a google search came up almost empty, at least not with what I'm looking for.

My question: Can I define a sort of "globar bar" which will be available on all my chars? E. g. I have the emotes needed for Northern Kingdoms Dale weekly on a bar on one char. I would like to load the same bar to five other chars who can do those dailies without having to make the bar anew for every char. Is it possible and if yes how?
    You can't make a "global bar". However, you can "export" a bar from one character and "import" it to another.

1. Right-click on the bar's title and click "Export".
    2. Save the text to the clipboard (Ctrl+C)
    3. Login as the other character
    4. In the Plugin Manager: choose "SequenceBars" on the left; click "Options" at the top; click "Directory" to view the list of bars.
    5. Right-click on "Gildoriel's SequenceBars" or any other group, and choose "Import".
    6. Paste the text from the clipboard (Ctrl+V)
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

You can't make a "global bar". However, you can "export" a bar from one character and "import" it to another.

1. Right-click on the bar's title and click "Export".
    2. Save the text to the clipboard (Ctrl+C)
    3. Login as the other character
    4. In the Plugin Manager: choose "SequenceBars" on the left; click "Options" at the top; click "Directory" to view the list of bars.
    5. Right-click on "Gildoriel's SequenceBars" or any other group, and choose "Import".
    6. Paste the text from the clipboard (Ctrl+V)
    Thank you for your answer! I had found the option to export/import a bar, but I wanted to avoid having to change the bar on all my chars if I want to adjust something. But ok, I'll copy/paste then
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Hello Thurallor, Sequencebars is a truly great plugin. I use it extensively, but as with all great things, the more it is used the more you start to look for more specific possibilities.

I note in the manual I see reference to "Target has effect", yet I cannot access this in the plugin. From a look around forums I note that there was an issue noted back in 2018 yet cannot find what the issue was other than something in the the interface. Can you let me know if this is a possibility.

In short I wish to make it so that a skill is not selectable IF the TARGET has effect Temporary Stun Imunity. Can you confirm if this is still an issue, and if so is there a possible work around?

Another query..... regarding stealth. Is it possible to detect if I am in stealth, then make certain skills only available if actually in stealth?

Kind Regards Davouts

Quote Originally Posted by Davouts View Post
    Hello Thurallor, Sequencebars is a truly great plugin. I use it extensively, but as with all great things, the more it is used the more you start to look for more specific possibilities.

I note in the manual I see reference to "Target has effect", yet I cannot access this in the plugin. From a look around forums I note that there was an issue noted back in 2018 yet cannot find what the issue was other than something in the the interface. Can you let me know if this is a possibility.

In short I wish to make it so that a skill is not selectable IF the TARGET has effect Temporary Stun Imunity. Can you confirm if this is still an issue, and if so is there a possible work around?

Another query..... regarding stealth. Is it possible to detect if I am in stealth, then make certain skills only available if actually in stealth?
    Hi Davouts,

I'm glad you like the plugin, but unfortunately you can't do either of those things (currently).

• The "Target has effect" feature is disabled, because of the game client's buggy implementation of target effect tracking. I tried, but was unable to find workaround for this bug, to reliably track the effects on a mob.

• The only way to detect stealth is if the stealth skill puts an effect on your character while it's active (e.g. the "Careful Step" buff for wardens). In that case you detect it just like any other effect.

Near the top of my to-do list is a new feature that will allow you to generate a "user event" when a message occurs in the chat window. This could be used to track target effects (to the extent that they can be tracked by reading the combat log) or stealth (same). But I have no estimate for when I will get around to implementing it.

Hi Davouts,

I'm glad you like the plugin, but unfortunately you can't do either of those things (currently).

• The "Target has effect" feature is disabled, because of the game client's buggy implementation of target effect tracking. I tried, but was unable to find workaround for this bug, to reliably track the effects on a mob.

• The only way to detect stealth is if the stealth skill puts an effect on your character while it's active (e.g. the "Careful Step" buff for wardens). In that case you detect it just like any other effect.

Near the top of my to-do list is a new feature that will allow you to generate a "user event" when a message occurs in the chat window. This could be used to track target effects (to the extent that they can be tracked by reading the combat log) or stealth (same). But I have no estimate for when I will get around to implementing it.
    Thank you for your response Thurallor.

Out of curiosity what was the "bug" doing that was causing issues with checking "Target has effect"?

Irrespective of not having these two possibilities (yet). the plugin is a great boon (personally my favourite) for the community and I know your efforts are very welcome among the community at large.

Please, if you are able keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Davouts View Post
    Out of curiosity what was the "bug" doing that was causing issues with checking "Target has effect"?
    See discussion thread.

Irrespective of not having these two possibilities (yet). the plugin is a great boon (personally my favourite) for the community and I know your efforts are very welcome among the community at large.

Please, if you are able keep up the great work.
    Thanks, I will do so, but free time and the right mood have to coincide.

Version 3.46 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface. Thanks to Darkytcho for translating the plugin into Portuguese!

Version 3.46 release notes

New features:

Other changes:

• Improved the settings menu by replacing long, multi-page lists with sliders.
    • The sequence editor will now be moved onto the screen when opened, if its saved position was off-screen (due to previously using larger screen dimensions).

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11