We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Thanks for the response

I'm not really worried about maximizing DPS so a short delay between skills wouldn't bother me. I'd rather be able to reliably execute a rotation without worrying about accidentally missing an important ability because I clicked too fast!

Version 3.34 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.34 release notes

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug that could cause the "/sb sort" command to fail with an error message, if the Color Picker had been opened previously.

New features:

• Added support for more fonts -- Thanks, Garan.
    • Added an option (requested by Antitheist) to wait until a skill executes before advancing to the next slot in the sequence. It may fail to work in some cases: Since I don't have high level characters of every class, I am unable to test them all. If you find a skill that it doesn't work for, let me know. (There are some skills, such as mounts, that won't work because they aren't in moebius92's database.)

Other changes:

• Improved the algorithm for detecting idleness, so the plugin won't save as often. Saving can cause noticeable hitching, depending on the amount of data to be saved.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

That was fast!

So.. how do I actually enable the option? Sorry, I've only just started using SequenceBars and there's a lot to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Antitheist View Post
    That was fast!

So.. how do I actually enable the option? Sorry, I've only just started using SequenceBars and there's a lot to learn!
    In the sequence editor, if you currently have a skill slot selected in the left panel, then in the right panel you should see an option to "Advance to next slot when skill is executed":

If the option doesn't appear, then the skill isn't in moebius92's database, or there is some other problem. Let me know and I might be able to fix it.

Version 3.35 of SequenceBars is now available at lotrointerface.

Version 3.35 release notes

Bug fixes:

• In the previous version, the Directory (in the options panel) was very slow to update (~10-12 seconds) after changes such as moving bars from one group to another, or showing/hiding bars. This is now fixed.
    • In the previous version, the newly-added "Advance to next slot when skill executes" feature didn't work for the Warden skills "Spear and Spear" and "Spear and Shield", due to an error in the SkillData database. These should now work. If you find any other skills for which this feature doesn't work, please let me know.

Hi again,

I don't think this issue is specifically related to your plugin but is there any way of avoiding cancelling channelled skills by double clicking them? The SequenceBars rotation will work perfectly until it gets to a channelled skill (Smouldering Wrath) but if you click twice the second click will immediately cancel the channel.

I really wish there was an option to disable the skill queue entirely in this game. I can see multiple threads asking for that feature from back in 2009 even.

Other than that the new feature is great! Works perfectly on my melee classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Antitheist View Post
    is there any way of avoiding cancelling channelled skills by double clicking them? The SequenceBars rotation will work perfectly until it gets to a channelled skill (Smouldering Wrath) but if you click twice the second click will immediately cancel the channel.
    I can't think of a good way to do that. I could prevent you from clicking the skill again after having clicked it once, but then what if the skill failed (e.g. because you moved) and you want to click it again?

Unfortunately, there's no reliable way for me to detect that a skill has failed.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10