We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Arkenstone needs Pvmp player PLEASE

    Hello creeps and freeps. I am writing to appeal to players to come (or comeback) to Arkenstone.
    Due to the recent changes and turbines lack of interest in enhancing the Ettenmoors a lot of ranked
    players on both sides have left. Gone to other servers in search of more action or have left for new mmo games.

    It seems that if Turbine would add and fix needed mechanics the PvmP experience would and can improve.
    We all know what the issues are and the only way to fix it is probably to constantly contact tubine and offer suggestions as it seems they
    may not be paying attention to the forums.

    But on my server Arkenstone..... in the past years and just 8 months ago........ we would have 24 man raids with smaller fraids to coordinate with
    and a TON of creeps that were itching for a fight. There were 2 very organized and highly respected Tribes which would compete with each other
    but yet, would work well together too. We also know that one tribe sadly disbanded for RL issues. The other is now frustrated and rolling toons on
    another server or worse leaving Arkenstone.
    But when Turbine made changes to the freeps/creeps.... players (freeps) got frustrated with the
    unfairness and the constant dying not being able to get geared up let alone survive an attack. Therefore, high ranked freeps left or have stopped pvp altogether.
    This is a constant variable when there are new changes that are not advantageous to both sides. But I believe to make the best of it and try to show up for the fight.

    Sooo my server is in desperate need of HELP. Both sides are in need freeps/creeps.
    I know you may be thinking "move your toons" but I have a strong loyalty to stay.

    I know that EC and OC are a waste of graphics and are deathtraps and I am sure in this forum
    more complaints can be added i.e. gear/accessories/environment/spy tactics/ etc................ but it is a WARZONE and we need to play with the tools given to us at this moment in time.

    But my time here is to ask for help. Ark needs another tribe started.. and good leaders to lead freeps as well.

    I fully expect to get picked on negatively by some for posting this and I apologize in advance if I am irratating in anyway.
    This is just a plea for help I miss the moors.

    Drendolith wants YOU!!! Join Arkenstone!!!!

    Thank you for your time maybe Turbine will listen to all of us on the various servers
    I would like to see a green ball in the mini map, not a star constellation ....... Please



  2. #2
    I appreciate your concern and attempt to recruit from our server. Our full time pvpers have left to greener pastures( larger servers, better games, or just plain quit).

    For my part, after 7 years of game play, I barely have the desire to log in anymore. We can all blame turbine or just that the game gets old after almost nearly a decade, make your pick. Also, you are not the only one trying to revive smaller servers, we all have tried. This trend is only indicative of the fact that the game is dying. Its death is inevitable.

    Many can concur with aforementioned.

    As a result, move on. These forums are visited only out of nostalgia for the good ol' times many have had out here.

    Cheers..

    Volo, Bane of Black Blade & Umadgirls
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

  3. #3
    People still play this game?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/62FAd4l.jpg[/IMG] ~~~ ©_© ~~~ [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BmUTNGJ.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    So leave a dead server and go to another dead server?

    Volo, is Bane of Black Blade the title you get for being gang....er...ah...tackled by The Black Blade 5000 times?
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  5. #5
    It caught your attention did it not, Spidey? =D

    I believe there are 2 servers left standing, based on a quick glance across the board. Brandy and Crick(not counting EU, NA only). The rest are ready to be folded.

    Toq had predicted the death of pvmp 2 years ago, he just misjudged the timing =D
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

  6. #6
    Thank you all for your replies, at least there is a discussion going on and my hope is to bring positive change. Need to remember that u can start a new toon ( I think u may enter at level 20) and once in the moors automatically scale up to 100 ..... u can earn comms and get ur moors gear. You just need to switch back to your level armour when u leave the moors to go back to the pve areas.
    Ty Ty for your reply again
    I would like to see a green ball in the mini map, not a star constellation ....... Please



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Aquisgrana
    Posts
    1,378
    Arkenstone still needs more peeps. Please go to Arkenstone. Kthxbai
    "Dass man mich niedertritt fürchte ich nicht,
    Gras, das man niedertritt, wird ein Weg."
    Blaga Dimitrova

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    I've spent some time on Arkenstone and it does have a friendly and active Creep community.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Aquisgrana
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I've spent some time on Arkenstone and it does have a friendly and active Creep community.
    The native Arkenstone Tribe "Morgul Blades" even provides a Teamspeak server for people that group up on Ark's creepside. Probs to them for that.
    "Dass man mich niedertritt fürchte ich nicht,
    Gras, das man niedertritt, wird ein Weg."
    Blaga Dimitrova

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Drendolith View Post
    Hello creeps and freeps. I am writing to appeal to players to come (or comeback) to Arkenstone.
    Due to the recent changes and turbines lack of interest in enhancing the Ettenmoors a lot of ranked
    players on both sides have left. Gone to other servers in search of more action or have left for new mmo games.

    It seems that if Turbine would add and fix needed mechanics the PvmP experience would and can improve.
    We all know what the issues are and the only way to fix it is probably to constantly contact tubine and offer suggestions as it seems they
    may not be paying attention to the forums.

    But on my server Arkenstone..... in the past years and just 8 months ago........ we would have 24 man raids with smaller fraids to coordinate with
    and a TON of creeps that were itching for a fight. There were 2 very organized and highly respected Tribes which would compete with each other
    but yet, would work well together too. We also know that one tribe sadly disbanded for RL issues. The other is now frustrated and rolling toons on
    another server or worse leaving Arkenstone.
    But when Turbine made changes to the freeps/creeps.... players (freeps) got frustrated with the
    unfairness and the constant dying not being able to get geared up let alone survive an attack. Therefore, high ranked freeps left or have stopped pvp altogether.
    This is a constant variable when there are new changes that are not advantageous to both sides. But I believe to make the best of it and try to show up for the fight.

    Sooo my server is in desperate need of HELP. Both sides are in need freeps/creeps.
    I know you may be thinking "move your toons" but I have a strong loyalty to stay.

    I know that EC and OC are a waste of graphics and are deathtraps and I am sure in this forum
    more complaints can be added i.e. gear/accessories/environment/spy tactics/ etc................ but it is a WARZONE and we need to play with the tools given to us at this moment in time.

    But my time here is to ask for help. Ark needs another tribe started.. and good leaders to lead freeps as well.

    I fully expect to get picked on negatively by some for posting this and I apologize in advance if I am irratating in anyway.
    This is just a plea for help I miss the moors.

    Drendolith wants YOU!!! Join Arkenstone!!!!

    Thank you for your time maybe Turbine will listen to all of us on the various servers
    Don't worry friends help is on the way once transfers for this server comes up! cant wait btw havnt had good moors action everyday in a long time I might actually get rank 13 before I quit lol

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    The native Arkenstone Tribe "Morgul Blades" even provides a Teamspeak server for people that group up on Ark's creepside. Probs to them for that.
    I will be providing freepside teamspeak when I come over too

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Crickhollow
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by devdor View Post
    I will be providing freepside teamspeak when I come over too
    As far as I know my former Kinship Ascension still provides their Teamspeak for freepside still.
    Should get in touch wich good guy Flagley or one of their Officers like Falcon or Fin.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload