We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Evernight does not support bullying [Official Thread]

Me, like Thingy, and tons of players at Evernight, were along the years, horrified by a Little amout of persons, which just hostigated, bullyied and mocked to the limit others, but in this case I'm referring to 2 hobbits (Rodin & Bandodir). I cn step back for years and see the OOC picture, freep troll baiting a non English wise person, whom only disgrace is not being able to communicate with others using English language, from here and now, I really want to see how many people, people which live it at once, are with me and signs un this thread, with the intention of removing, for once, these disgusting acts far away from Evernight, I just hope any GM could ever take notice about. Regards

Making fun and trolling/harrasing Rodin and Bando, because of their lack of english skill, written and spoken, is disgusting.

R & B 4 lyf <3.

The original Valdez

It's honestly very sad if people are harassing/bullying these two merry hobbits. Twice I have been on Evernight, and whenever I would see them, I would smile because they're just two funny guys, and they actually enjoy the game. I wish more people were like them.
    To make fun of somebody because he doesn't master an alien language is quite pathetic. Anyone doing that is probably just insecure about himself in real life, and therefore wants to make himself better. Don't heed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Me, like Thingy, and tons of players at Evernight, were along the years, horrified by a Little amout of persons, which just hostigated, bullyied and mocked to the limit others, but in this case I'm referring to 2 hobbits (Rodin & Bandodir). I cn step back for years and see the OOC picture, freep troll baiting a non English wise person, whom only disgrace is not being able to communicate with others using English language, from here and now, I really want to see how many people, people which live it at once, are with me and signs un this thread, with the intention of removing, for once, these disgusting acts far away from Evernight, I just hope any GM could ever take notice about. Regards
    Although I agree that they should not be mocked by their english... Why are you making them feel so special? Let them stand up for themself.
    They are perfect able to make a thread like this themself. Also what disturb me is freep this freep that? Creeps never made fun of rodin and bando? COME ONE.....
    Morondomir R15 LRM
    Leader of

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    COME ONE.....
    /signed!!!

Creeps never made fun of rodin and bando? COME ONE.....
    Ofc I readed Creeps too, but freep OOC is direct Harrassment to them, anyways, this thread is just because things like that must stop, at both sides, learn to control yourselves, and before trying a joke on others, look how perfect we are, and then, just shut up, play and try to have fun.

Signed!
    Who wants to harm these two sneaky little hobbitses? Agree totally with Giliodor's words.

Creeps never made fun of rodin and bando? COME ONE.....
    Unfortunately the same freeps players are those who mock and bullying them with creep also. And seeing your name, I know you're one of those who do it in both sides.

I played on Evernight, once upon a time, so I thought I'd chime in.

/signed for sure. It's disgusting, whether Freeps or Creeps are doing it. Enough is enough.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

/Signed

Me also not speak or write English as native language, and need "help" and tolerance of those who read me (and some of you will have made great laughs reading my mistakes :P also now!)

There may be a joke and always will be, but go much further -and I've read or heard a lot when playing moors or also pve (from years...) on R & B and others- ...is unpleasant.

Also because how could I think there is not someone who does the same with me..for my language or how I play?
    I just have this to think about it, before I put real 'badness' in whatever .. or against anyone.

My personal thought, as usual
    cya
    Chianalin "deepblue" (Guardian 100) - proud member of FURIA ITALIANA kinship since May 2009 /Evernight
    Shadornakh "deepblue" (Black Arrow R11) - BLACK GUARD tribe /Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Lormun View Post
    Signed!

Unfortunately the same freeps players are those who mock and bullying them with creep also. And seeing your name, I know you're one of those who do it in both sides.
    And whom might you be? Probably another creep? Creeps are as quilty as freeps, please the same freep players do it on creeps?
    Where do I have the honour of having so much fanboys xD
    Morondomir R15 LRM
    Leader of

signed
    cuz helly trying to get some attention here
    luv rhapidash ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Signed and thank you very much I do not go to etten already but in pve the same lotro continues happening to me is a bad game in this aspect I play in aion also and there it never happens

Signed thank you very much my current problem in etten began yesterday after 4 days of spam in order that it spends royal money in macros and my denial and report, yesterday nobody was speaking to myself nor was inviting me in etten even it nor was reviving me

unless i see some actual proof of harrasment in tells or ooc chat,
    i wont consider not inviting to a raid or not reviving as harrassment.
    i like rodin and bando a lot (not because i know them) but simply because they have the same playstyle for the last 8 years i play which personally amazes me.
    i dont or wont invite them to any sort of ettens or pve group. not because they cant speak english but because my grandmother would do a better job playing this game. is that harrasment? i just look the other way
    they are happy playing aion as well so ;p ;p

/Asotoula

Thumbs up

What a surprise!! One thread from our beloved (Sakkuracy -- Charlene -- Recklessness) hard task to find you at Evernight

I will sign up everything you want, you know

I am no English native or wise, I am Danish, but mocking people because they are not one language wise is "ulækkert"

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    signed
    cuz helly trying to get some attention here
    luv rhapidash ^^
    ^Hun er for meget for dig, bedre finde en anden hobby^

Quit gathering Fans!!! Hæhæhæhæ

hilsener, store kriger

Quote Originally Posted by KrahjarnFellarrow View Post
    What a surprise!! One thread from our beloved (Sakkuracy -- Charlene -- Recklessness) hard task to find you at Evernight

I will sign up everything you want, you know

I am no English native or wise, I am Danish, but mocking people because they are not one language wise is "ulækkert"

^Hun er for meget for dig, bedre finde en anden hobby^

Quit gathering Fans!!! Hæhæhæhæ

hilsener, store kriger
    vet ikke hvem du er sorry
    du vet ikke hvem du leker med ^^
    rapidash dont need fans.

luv rapidash
    Last edited by Rapidash; Dec 06 2018 at 04:35 PM.

—Oscar Wilde

rapidash dont need fans.

luv rapidash
    Google Translate tilbud forvirrende versioner af mit sprog, hvilket er meget almindeligt, når dit sprog ikke er indfødte, tak, hjerte for at prøve.

rapidash dont need fans.

luv rapidash
    Skjønner men det er ikke på ditt språk Sherlock. Men jeg kan drikke 10-15 øl da forstår du nok zS

—Oscar Wilde

Skjønner men det er ikke på ditt språk Sherlock. Men jeg kan drikke 10-15 øl da forstår du nok zS
    Jeg taler ikke norsk, Watson.

Quote Originally Posted by KrahjarnFellarrow View Post
    Jeg taler ikke norsk, Watson.
    Nei sier du det? Jeg snakker ikke dansk Sherlock zS

—Oscar Wilde