We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Snowbourn only Helms Dike 6 man Catapult Nerf

Sadly in our server only catapults been removed after a group of players managed to exploit them in helms dike 6 man and been able to use them in pvp.
    Turbine decided to disable catapults only here and probably the exploit will be fixed in patch 14.2.
    Here is the "awesome" video that caused all this .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diS8WQzZwvw
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

they didnt use them in pvp, it was just a visual fun, obviously they did 0 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    they didnt use them in pvp, it was just a visual fun, obviously they did 0 damage.
    0 damage or 1million dmg , result is no catapult in HD 6 man for Snowy server
    [/CENTER]

Its not like you need the catapults for HD. It can be done with out them ;p

Pointless post to bash people for zero reason. Are you and Mian a couple by any chance?
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Its not like you need the catapults for HD. It can be done with out them ;p

Pointless post to bash people for zero reason. Are you and Mian a couple by any chance?
    Ofc the instance can be done platinum but that is not the point ....
    it's 100% right to bash exploiters that cause this kind of action from GM ONLY ON THIS SERVER .
    No me and mian are not a couple, we don't share any friendship or love , thx for reminding me who am i talkin to ^^ . see ya around kid
    [/CENTER]

The catapult itself isn't gamechanging at all as Evadar mentioned so there is no need for the hatred over the fact having catas in the moors that just look cool, unless you used it improperly then indeed it could have messed up few things in game.

Instead of purposelessly blaming the video, blame Turbine that once again showed their inability of fixing exploits properly. Rather than making the thing being usable only in the instances and places it is meant to be used, they removed it entirely from the game, so gj for their creativity.

Exploits actually have one strongly positive aspect of pointing out and helping Turbine in finding out what they still need to fix and focus on in game to help us all maintain a good community.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    The catapult itself isn't gamechanging at all as Evadar mentioned so there is no need for the hatred over the fact having catas in the moors that just look cool, unless you used it improperly then indeed it could have messed up few things in game.

Instead of purposelessly blaming the video, blame Turbine that once again showed their inability of fixing exploits properly. Rather than making the thing being usable only in the instances and places it is meant to be used, they removed it entirely from the game, so gj for their creativity.

Exploits actually have one strongly positive aspect of pointing out and helping Turbine in finding out what they still need to fix and focus on in game to help us all maintain a good community.
    Are you saying that people should thank you for pointing out this exploit ? rofl, continue living in your dimension/planet
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Are you saying that people should thank you for pointing out this exploit ? rofl, continue living in your dimension/planet
    Not me in person as I was a camera guy, but the others that found it out. Not the people, but Turbine that apparently has been slacking at work, so in process factually people that could suffered due to the exploit abuse in the future. The faster the problem is solved the better for the community, eh?
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Ofc the instance can be done platinum but that is not the point ....
    it's 100% right to bash exploiters that cause this kind of action from GM ONLY ON THIS SERVER .
    No me and mian are not a couple, we don't share any friendship or love , thx for reminding me who am i talkin to ^^ . see ya around kid
    Are you upset? you seem upset.

How exactly are they exploiting, they gain zero benefit from the catapult etc in pvp.

I am off course upset cause we are the only server with broken Helms Dike 6 man thanks to this players behaviour .

Anyway i see that you like to be :

Enjoy .
    [/CENTER]

but HD 6 man is not broken, its prefectly fine and completable, theres worse things on this server like the mass clubbing and zerging.

LOL

The fact remains : we are the only server with catapults disabled .

[/CENTER]

Obviously they did some damage, how else would they get a killing blow on a NPC? With another exploit maybe?

Are you saying that people should thank you for pointing out this exploit ?
    You should thank them, as much as you should thank people macroing for pointing out and helping Turbine in finding out what they still need to fix (bug report doesn't work)
    You should thank them, as much as you should thank people zerging for pointing out and helping Turbine in finding out what they still need to fix.
    And you should thank them, as much as you should thank people ganking for pointing out and helping Turbine in finding out what they still need to fix.

How exactly are they exploiting, they gain zero benefit from the catapult etc in pvp.
    ''Working as Intended'' is a concept grasped, or not, whether people are at the receiving or the giving hand of it.

theres worse things on this server like the mass clubbing and zerging.
    Are you upset? you seem upset.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo