We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Seriously creeps Cmon!

How does 3 wargs, a reaver and a spider manage to botch up killing a champion in red line alone in front of grams? I am ashamed for you. Take a look at the icons under my name and see that my level hasn't been scaled and play better.

- Derlan
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

So, imp boots = smack talk... now if you killed all 5 .. I would worship you sir

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    How does 3 wargs, a reaver and a spider manage to botch up killing a champion in red line alone in front of grams? I am ashamed for you. Take a look at the icons under my name and see that my level hasn't been scaled and play better.

- Derlan

I wasn't there so I didn't see what happened. But did you kill all 5 of them? Or did they just give up and run back in to Grams?
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Of course not Clarrow they were all ranked I ran like the dickens but still..........wargs have sprint, spiders have cc, reaver has drop combat and charge.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Of course not Clarrow they were all ranked I ran like the dickens but still..........wargs have sprint, spiders have cc, reaver has drop combat and charge.
    That is pretty bad...not sure it's worth making a thread on the forums about, though.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Arks pretty boring sometimes Tumb, plus I loves me the nerd warg rage.

Do you play fun chase music and go Beep Beep every time you come out? Because I swear that's what I hear every time I see you out there.

[COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Do you play fun chase music and go Beep Beep every time you come out? Because I swear that's what I hear every time I see you out there.

Lol.

Now every time I see him I'm going to hear Beep Beep and the Benny Hill chase music.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Assorted Level 100 Freeps I have no interest in playing anymore.

I swear every time I see those speedy boots pop up I hear a celestial voice calling out...

Boots of Renown!
    Arkenstone ~ [Hamwow R11 WL - Umaiar] ~ {Nonameruleforme R11 BA - Umaiar}
    Landroval ~ {Bloogarrow R9 BA - The Bloog}

Where there's a whip, there is a way!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post

You too? I thought I was the only one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Derlan can easily take me down, but those boots are ridiculously fast. Benny Hill music also comes to mind. lol
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

MB mad cuz Derlan doesn't stand still when they zerg him?

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    MB mad cuz Derlan doesn't stand still when they zerg him?
    Yeah.

That must be it.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Most freeps just stand there these days like a deer in headlights. Watching the inevitably end but unable to move or look away. lol.

I have to use my speedy boots so I can alt tab and come make a forum post. I just hit auto run then come on over here for a post.
    Last edited by Wilantuk; Sep 05 2014 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Beep Beep

Of course not Clarrow they were all ranked .
    Troll of the month goes to derlan.... Ettenmoors ranks have as much "skill" attached to them as the slugs out in front of grams. In fact some slugs put a better fight with those darn puddles.

Don't worry though I informed that rank 9 spider and rank 10 warg earlier today to stop trying to cc you with BR up. You should have better fights with them in the future.

[FYMF squad] Killabees

That's not fair that creeps are communicating with each other to improve themselves!

Freeps are incapable of doing this, creeps shouldn't be allowed to.

Dear Creeps

Please stop logging every night after one wipe, are you guys so used to easy mode that you cannot fathom a couple of deaths in a night of pvp?

Where do you guys go when you log? Is the fair in town with the game shooting fish in a barrel?

Dear Creeps

Please stop logging every night after one wipe, are you guys so used to easy mode that you cannot fathom a couple of deaths in a night of pvp?
    We could say the same thing bout freeps Derlan :P
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order.

Dear Creeps

Where do you guys go when you log? Is the fair in town with the game shooting fish in a barrel?
    No need to go to a fair to shoot fish in a barrel.

We think of you Freeps as our own little fishies and the steps of GV as our own little barrel.

The aquarium is much bigger than you think it is. You guys should really come out and look around.

Thanks Tur I thought my post was pretty obvious but maybe the clarification was needed, lol.

Lightbulb Dear Freeps

Dear Freeps, please stop mapping out everytime you get track in the delving and stop taking keeps and then map out , stand and fight =)

Oh and one important thing, please stop hugging GV, do you guys know there is a safe path that can take you to other part of the map?

Gv is not the only place on the Ettenmoors

Thank you !
    "I'm probably wrong, but I'm better than you"
    -Fig Rank 12 Reaver - FigFangs Rank 9 warg - Arckana Rank 6 weaver -

You all realize the problem is you're talking about the same people, right? For the most part, at least. Diehard old people like me, we don't flip, ain't no one got time for that. But the young ones, yeah, they do flip. And so the story continues.
    [/CENTER]

I'll fix this for you all

Dear Freeps:
    Please stop playing like you have been for the past few years.

Thanks
    Freeps live so they can die to me.
    Baglun-Leader of The Bloodhand-Ark (On extended Hiatus)
    Flanes- Founder of Revolution-Brandy

Quote Originally Posted by Warspite_48 View Post
    You guys should really come out and look around.
    Nuh-uh. U can't make me! 2 VT's and I explode faster than a wal-mart bathroom stall meth lab..../cower

What's the fastest way to get skirmish marks? I need more scrolls of empowerment for my new runestone!
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    Nuh-uh. U can't make me! 2 VT's and I explode faster than a wal-mart bathroom stall meth lab..../cower

What's the fastest way to get skirmish marks? I need more scrolls of empowerment for my new runestone!
    i can offer my services as hobbit pocket healer..
    and marks , use the mark gain buffs and i think HD 6 mans or duos have a good chunk of marks and challenges of good ole 6 mans too, make the best of it with marks buffs..im drained to, need a lot to finish healing Lis
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr