Thank you for taking the time out and talking, i'm sure crumb will talk your ear off with his response but I am here as well.
Originally Posted by motumbo
Please note that I am not as active as I would like to be right now due to my job and such, but these are my opinions on the matter as I have been on and about recently.
1) Rank farming. I have not seen a case of it on our server for awhile, I think the last one I saw was back in 2012? But no I have not seen or heard about a rank farmer on our server until recently on the Vote thread from the one guy from WKSL.
2) The best thing about the server? Well in my opinion is the people. We have gotten rid of a lot of the QQ'ers and such in OOC, yes there is still some of it but a lot of people now are recognised on a daily basis and we are a pretty tight knit group. Although we are welcome to change, which is what me and Crumb are trying to install but it is hard when you are trying to bring different things into a community with very little to work with, but we are trying.
3) Worse thing I feel is population and general skill among the lowbies. Population because it is so poor, and skill because a few individuals frown on 1v1's and do not partake in them to make themselves better. I have tried in the past to help people, but its just a general mindset that some people have, and some people don't
Also a lot of people don't talk on the forums anymore, which makes me a sad panda :C
4) I say yes to both, every once in a while its cool to have 48v48, just sheer numbers at play and one small misplay from one person or healer or not one silence could wipe you. I enjoy that thrill as a Raid Leader. So I welcome 48v48, will I want it all the time? No. I enjoy the small tactical style grouping of a 6v6 or 8v8, relying more on the timing of certain skills, and the skill of the player. Roaming around from different locations to run into a pack of horses with 3 guys at your back, against 6, putting yourself against the odds and such. Gets my blood pumping.
Also just roaming around solo, looking for that random 1v1 encounter with someone, completely shooting from the hip, hoping he or she doesn't have a CD. 1v1 scene, I feel we have not had rules for awhile due to the lower population and the rare occurance of finding someone alone.
5) What I won't like is a complete take over of the 60+ people. They shouldnt be like OH WE'RE DOING IT THIS WAY. That is the wrong way of going about it. Come down to our server 'level' and then we can begin adapting it, once you understand the base, you can build off of it with ideas and such.
I have a lot of plans and ideas that I want to put into play with or without 60+ people, but it will take time and patiance.
The important thing is bring with you and attitude that you can adapt with the server and her people, and then bring your own ideas to the table for us to try out and possibly add to the server. Yeah there will be some bad apples but hopefully we can bring some life, and grow from here to help out the rest of the servers, and possibly reignite an intrest in pvp throughout if this plan works
Thank you for your time.
[center][b][color=cornflowerblue]Commander Arga Lessthanthree, Battle-master[/color][/b]
[b]Leader of [color=crimson]<Inglorious Rejects>[/color] of Windfola[/b]
[b]"Follow the ****** [color=cyan]shield[/color]!"[/b][/center]