We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    I imagine this will make a lot of people who are complaining currently very happy.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcom Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Jillymala View Post
    I imagine this will make a lot of people who are complaining currently very happy.
    Except those who are happiest when complaining. But I'm sure they'll find more complaints to roll out. And then we'll be better able to recognize those we need not bother to try to appease.
    [FONT=Verdana][CENTER][COLOR=#666666]Silverlode lvl100 raiding characters: [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]Glaistig [COLOR=#FFFF00]Skop[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#666666] | lvl100 solo and small group characters: Bede, Elentir, & Wibba[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/sierraechotango/LOTRO/Sigwwwdjelledk003_zps89225b3e.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#666666][COLOR="#FFA500"]Moochinbras [/COLOR]- former expert treasure-hunter of Silverlode, now enjoying retirement on Landroval [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Moochi View Post
    Except those who are happiest when complaining. But I'm sure they'll find more complaints to roll out. And then we'll be better able to recognize those we need not bother to try to appease.
    This is very true, thanks for the smile
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcom Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by DelgonTheWise View Post

This is particularly a big problem with imbuing coming, if it comes roughly as advertised/understood. Hard to imagine investing too deeply in any non-FA LI when you are going to keep it forever?!?
    Exactly. And as playing the game doesn't imply mandatory use of the forums or use of Bullroarer, I dread to think how many poor folk will be wasting their money buying upgrades for SA weapons because they have no idea what's coming. Its really, really bad form.

I won't spend another penny in the store on weapons, and as I am not renewing my sub this year either, what little TP I have in my balance now, will have to sit there for emergencies. I technically just became a free player, and you know what, that suits me just fine.

I've only been playing two years, and I've had it with the "pattern" already. I feel sorry for players who have watched through it since level 65 was cap, I really do.
    Apes are superior to man in this . . . . When a monkey looks in a mirror, he sees a monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Geglor View Post
    TBH adding FA symbols to any t1 raid was turbine most epic fail glad to see it removed maybe people will stop farming t1 and try to run a t2 raid to get one as it once was before. sorry to break it to you but if your just a causal player who does not raid or try t2 raid then be happy with your 2nd age and stop complaining you dont have a shiny FA weapon do what we done in the past WORK for it!!!!
    Hmm, I find it very strange and mildly amusing that you posted about how hard you worked for yours - 2 days before the update. Just like all the others - zerg for yours, then stand up and tell others they have to earn what you clearly didn't earn yourself.

There are folk here in the forum screaming to other players - you MUST go earn it, its the proper thing to do, it shouldn't be available from something easy, when I know for a fact they were running around middle earth with all their toons equipped with FA's that they got via T1 farming.

They didn't earn anything the hard way, they zerged it. What gives them the right to tell others that they must go earn what they didn't? Nothing! nothing but big ego's and pretend abilities.
    Apes are superior to man in this . . . . When a monkey looks in a mirror, he sees a monkey

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4