We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Middle Earth Survivors of Landroval RECRUITING!!

Hey all!! My kin, Middle Earth Survivors, is recruiting. This Kin is found in the Landroval server. The Kin is based in Tennessee, USA so therefore I'm in the Central Standard Time Zone. My main toon, Lukaking, is the creator of Middle Earth Survivors and many of my alts have 'Luka' as part of the name. The other alt's name is Arolont (which is the toon I'm leveling now, so try sending mail/tell to him first, before Lukaking). Feel free to send mail or even try to PM in game if you'd rather bypass all the forums to get accepted. The Kin is open to all members who might be interested, but in order to get promoted to officer a few challenges may be in order. There is no real 'category' of the kin as far as it being solely for questing, raiding, pvp, RP, etc. I try to enjoy all aspects of the game, but some days my focus may be more in one direction than the other... it just depends on what I'm in the mood for. I'm sure it's the same for many of you as well! It's a pretty casual and low pressure kin. We want to work together and make ourselves not only stronger individually, but as a kin (family) as well. As the Kin receives more and more members we will eventually be able to start doing instances and raids together, in the time of such an invent we would use Skype for our voice over program to be able to talk one another through these dangerous times! All of that information will be handed out once you've actually joined the kin! So if this kin sounds like it could be as fun for you as it is for me, please join us! We'd love to have you!

p.s. - trouble makers will not be tolerated and can be expelled from the kin without question!!!

Sounds like the best kin for me! I live in the Central Time Zone as well(Texas), so it will be very convenient! I've been playing lotro on and off for almost two years! I am just rejoining currently, and plan to stay.

I would just like to ask a question:

Is there an age requirement?

I am currently 16 turning 17 so I suspect I am to young, but would gladly like to join.

Hope I can join!
    Thanks for Reading
    Last edited by hcammy900; Sep 05 2014 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hcammy900 View Post
    Sounds like the best kin for me! I live in the Central Time Zone as well(Texas), so it will be very convenient! I've been playing lotro on and off for almost two years! I am just rejoining currently, and plan to stay.

I would just like to ask a question:

Is there an age requirement?

I am currently 16 turning 17 so I suspect I am to young, but would gladly like to join.

Hope I can join!
    Thanks for Reading
    Yes! Totally! Next time you're in game send a tell to Arolont. If I'm not online, send me a mail letting me know the name of your character and I'll add you when I'm online next.